Sarah’s Day #43 Content creator? Or master baiter?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re: the equipment needed. Odd choice of language with “I use 10kg” - making it all about her?

Reactions: 15
Off topic but why is she the only one who drives the boat? Does she think shes that awesome to be the driver all the time? Does it feed into this being about her? She just can’t relax I guess.
I guess it's because she's the only one with a boat license?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I guess it's because she's the only one with a boat license?
In my experience, it's pretty common for the person who doesn't want to/can't wake ski/surf/board/etc. to be the driver if they're licensed. If everyone on the boat wanted a turn, they'd likely swap out drivers instead. She also could be a natural at driving the boat. It sounds stupid and like something she would over-hyper herself on, but some people are just good at driving in a way that creates a good wake, avoids hazards, etc. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8

It’s being discussed in the outspoken Facebook group as well! 😍😍 duck Sez
Yes! Does anyone know if I’m allowed to post screenshots of the posts there talking about Sarah? (Obviously I’ll block out names and profile pictures) but just so people here can see some of the great points they’re making

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Glad to see Scuz getting called out for her behaviour. Also love the swipe about the law suit 😂
Came on here to share this too!!!!
I’ve finally unfollowed Sarah, and this sums up my feelings so well. I found her ebook promo really triggering and took me back to a really tough time in my life, she is fuelling peoples disorders and it is so sad. 😔
I really hope there’s a mass unfollowing and cancelling of her ASAP.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Surely something’s gotta give… she can’t just keep stuffing up, causing mass controversy and ignoring it until everyone’s forgotten… CAN SHE!?! 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Surely something’s gotta give… she can’t just keep stuffing up, causing mass controversy and ignoring it until everyone’s forgotten… CAN SHE!?! 😩
It's worked for her before!

Also one of this week's Sunee recipes requires you to (I assume) buy the extortionate poopy bloom.
No other recipe book would be so niche as to include Tropeaka powders and Body Bloom as key ingredients in their recipes as they're meant to be able to be made by everyone.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I’d so so so so love it if this e-book scandal is the final straw in Scuz’s long overdue cancellation. But I just know she’ll find a way to claw back into relevance, most likely by exploiting her new baby : (
Though I am really glad to see her getting called out by the wider health and fitness industry. Let’s hope it continues as more people are made aware of it

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
One guess who this is about?! Sarah read the room, if everyone is saying the same thing then fix the issue and change.
Screenshot_2022-01-03-13-04-25-09.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Kissing her ass much? 🤮
That sounds like THE MOST fake review. The fact that it covers off on everything just screams fake. She is pathetic. There are so many 'actual' fitness apps available that are worth your money. LSF is amazing and the food options are out of this world delicious. And you actually get stronger with her app. Even lisa fitt has an amazing app called strong and it's amazing.
Why anyone would be sucked in to buying a crappy cardio workout plan from someone who under eats and never actually works out.. blows my mind.
Cardio only workouts are a thing of the past. Women should strive for muscle tone and do cardio to just boost you along and help with endurance and only do it once or twice a week as an add on to a strength session.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Pretty sure every project she has released in the last year has caused her to go quiet cause of poor marketing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
She made a post too👏 hopefully it will gain some traction.
View attachment 959825
my general instagram has NOTHING to do with sarah/exercise/health/mental health/food etc, and it managed to reach my account. some random girl that goes to my school reposted it. i hope it reaches more people!! honestly wish they named and shamed sarah in the caption/post however

• Heart
Reactions: 33
"I hope I don't get a cease and desist letter" imagine living in a world where UNQUALIFIED influencers seemingly run the world. They promote these toxic, dangerous messages to vulnerable people and do actual irreversible harm. Yet, THEY are the ones silencing those who speak out against it and try to help these people.

I hope Sarah sends the wrong person a letter one day and they take her to court and bleeping win. The only person who needs a cease and desist is Sarah. This world we live in is so bleeping backwards.. I hate it here

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Pretty sure every project she has released in the last year has caused her to go quiet cause of poor marketing.
The amount of quietness we've seen form someone who used to literaly share every detail of her life online, is very telling. Im glad she's not over-present on stories, but to be this quiet so as to not even make her daily post to promote a newly launched product?? This is a new low even for her. She's on the back foot.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.