Sarah's Day #66 Tactical feeding, constantly breeding, potato print pyjamas we won’t be needing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LOL look at this upper body shot in comparison to this morning
1673561133869.png
1673561138476.png

The amount of contortion and manipulation is insane. Sezzy this morning is plain jane with her sloping shoulders, rounded arms and lack of collar bone pop. How do people not see this!

Also instead of doing her hair with gel/hairspray before leaving the house, Sez is planning to get sweaty enough so slick back her bangs! HAHA ewwww.

*nAChUrAL bLOnDe*
Her hair must be OILY to look like that. I have foils in my hair and the only time the regrowth is that pronounced is when I am 3 days overdue for a wash lol

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
8CF112E6-DC34-4F10-82D3-0B776998C0B6.png

I seriously don’t understand what has happened to her face in the last couple of years. She used to be very pretty. Natural ageing signs like wrinkles and skin texture aside, it’s like the bottom half of her face has become longer and boxier? Her nose and jaw look completely different. I don’t really know how to explain it. Is this a Botox thing or does anybody know?

edited to add comparison photos

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 40
View attachment 1878155
I seriously don’t understand what has happened to her face in the last couple of years. She used to be very pretty. Natural ageing signs like wrinkles and skin texture aside, it’s like the bottom half of her face has become longer and boxier? Her nose and jaw look completely different. I don’t really know how to explain it. Is this a Botox thing or does anybody know?

edited to add comparison photos
Some peoples appearance can change in pregnancy. Perhaps her face went the same way as her dietary sensitivities. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Christ has she not heard of bobby pins? Just pin the bloody fringe back instead of rambling for 2 minutes on stories 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Apparently Sis doesn’t like sitting crammed in the hallway like she has done to her employees
“My fave place to work”

Ya know, it’s bloody telling that for alllllll the lip service paid to supposed ‘work’ done in this space, we have never, not once, seen any evidence of work of any measure being accomplished here.

What we have seen:
- edited mirror selfies about ‘werrrrrk’
- a 2017 reminiscent profile pic kissing the air
- exploitation of a child plonked at the desk for engagement
- this sorry picture about work, featuring the key work items of a gua sha, coffee table book, watery ass smoothie, and an unused candle (soooo, the essentials for NOT working).

Sarah, you do realise that all your revealing here is that you in fact have no concept of work, or style, and that you do jack tit all day, right?

Reactions: 36
She is just loving herself sick thinking she’s making this ground breaking content. Why she thinks anyone needs advice about interior design from an uneducated influencer is beyond me.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
"Please let me know your feedback as I’m really, really proud of this video."

...but only if it's positive, glowing, adoring and blowing sunshine up my ass. All negative comments will be deleted.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Get ready for top tips from Lord Farquad himself!
5E1A1E20-29FB-4123-AC86-2DF148E5D34F.jpeg

But first, does this baby (who is definitely not content) make me look smoll guyyyzz? Well DOES HE?! PLeAsE tElL mE hE mAkeS mE LoOk SmOLL!!!!)
13C97656-1410-4DD9-834E-3C5B07961073.jpeg

Goes on to describe her house that ‘she designed’ (ahem *cough* Maddie from Studio Albus, who?) as ‘a puzzle’…Ahh yes, just what every EleVaTed home should feel like, right? Confusing and incomplete pieces? Got it.

Notable mentions to:

- ‘don’t be timeless’…be pink? Sarah just looooves her pink couch, floors, and grotty sink… just forget how mere months ago she told everyone she hates pink 🤦🏼‍♀️

- Sarah is apparently a “slut for a good tray”. How inspired, and Christian! And apparently putting random objects on a piece of metal, stone or plastic requires verrrry careful thought guys… “Don’t put items on a tray that are symmetrical. It’s too purposeful”. Soooo, ummm, forget the previous tip she gave about BeInG PurPosefUl. Geez this witch is a mess.

- Her kitchen island is a ‘dumping ground’. Ya, we know. We see Fock’s dirty feet and Malcom’s overfilled nappy butt on it on the reg.

- She knows 1 plant: Pothos. Sarah tells us “they’re so easy to keep alive and bring life into the home”…Soooo, why do yours look like leggy, dead messes then, Sarah? Also, surprised you’re so keen on the plant colloquially known as Devil’s Ivy 🤭👌🏻
DF197CCA-7C8C-47B5-829B-EED21C7AFEFB.jpeg

- BaHhhhhHAHAHAHA! She’s “not a fan of fake” guyyys. That is, unless it’s on her head, injected into her face, glued into her mouth on her toe fingers, sprayed all over her skin, or exuding from her personality.

In sum, a contradictory mess from beginning to end…be purposeful but don’t be purposeful; be QuIRkY but also do beige and white everything.

And this is her nuuuuu direction guys. Yet another area where she has zero qualifications, completely overlooked the work of actual professionals, and only has the most nonsensical and basic ass of interests in the area. I think Sarah genuinely has a list of pivots and is crossing one after the other off as they fail.

But go on Sez, now that you have identified this is your PAsSIoN go ahead and tell us more. Apparently you have (gasp!) a whole 10 more tips stuffed in your bra to tell us about.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 58
Boss babe just admitted the ONLY items we have ever seen on her work station serve no function.

I genuinely think this quote encapsulates her life philosophy. She could be pointing at either one of her kids and the statement would still be true for her.

Screen Shot 2023-01-13 at 6.47.47 pm.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Wait is she having her baby only in a nappy as her profile pic? Is she aware of the internet? She must be so this is purposeful.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.