Sarah’s Day #38 Pushes belly out for the gram, no vax for the Tilse fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are we seeing this on her stories and actual page... Also the zoomed out one on her stories is better because why is there a ransom cream hat?! 😂
What on earth does a shell jewellery dish (what her "#selfcare looks like") and a hat have to do with a baby scan
View attachment 815793View attachment 815794

Also just skim watching her Vlog,
She opens talking about hiding her bump (and showed her saying "don't get my bump in the mirror" in the last vlog, but she did have it in the gym mirror cause we all spotted it 👀 so she obviously knew that it could be reflected and either didn't edit carefully or left it in for us)

BUT she says she's "17 weeks and in a few days when the videos out she'll be 18 weeks" but isn't she 20 weeks from tomorrow?? So is she just chatting tit or has she really taken 2 weeks to out this boring vlog out 😬
From the clothes she was wearing I believe she wore them on the 1st and 2nd of October. So you are correct!

Reactions: 5
Her new project is a cookbook w/ her Sunee recipes — lil slip in that story today sis
How pissed would you be if you’d been paying monthly for this tit, then someone else ends up pirating the ebook (because let’s be rEal AnD RaW, it’s bound to be an ebook - what publishing house would touch that?!) for free after the fact. If I was a sub I’d be raging at her

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Her new project is a cookbook w/ her Sunee recipes — lil slip in that story today sis
wouldn’t surprise me if it’s an ebook to go with her new fitness Ebook which would explain why that’s taking so long. I doubt a publisher would take her on to create an actual book given her awful track record with the app

• Heart
Reactions: 18
No these were two seperate occasions. Once he had febrile convulsions and she prayed over him while Kurt called the ambulance.
The other time he got a UTI before their trip to Townsville and she complained about travelling and not being able to treat him holistically at home.
Did she every explain why she didn't want to give him panadol? Like an explanation as to why she thinks it's bad or whatever? I'm curious.

Also can someone recap the spider bite scenario for me? I was bitten by a white tail and got the whole necrotic skin when I was about 12 and I was so sick one afternoon that my mum rushed me to the ER and they realised what was happening (often the necrosis is under the skin not super noticble at first unless you know what you're looking for - it does eventually turn to a gross grey dead colour and the actual bite turns into an open wound ulcer 🤢) and put me on strong antibiotics.
I just can't imagine how you can get that sick and still not want to take the treatment for it because of your skepticism of western medicine? I'm 29 now and I still remember how awful I felt and how much it hurt, my arm was bandaged and in a sling for weeks afterwards.
You can’t heal necrotic ulcers holistically!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
wouldn’t surprise me if it’s an ebook to go with her new fitness Ebook which would explain why that’s taking so long. I doubt a publisher would take her on to create an actual book given her awful track record with the app
(Designer here) I think prob a physical book based on this file—she’s designing it in Adobe Indesign on a spread (two pages together), not just a single page. Though I wouldn’t put it past her to do a very expensive limited edition physical copy that she has printed privately and then the majority of sales are ebook maybe

Reactions: 25
Deliberate slip or not, I love how we wreck all her sEcrEt SurPriSe pRodJecKTs. Theyre all so substandard to begin with, then she hypes them secretively like theyre going to be revolutionary, never thought of before ideas, and we go and ruin the surprise LOOOLLLLLLL

100% this is a pdf, like her trash exercise compilations. SHe doesnt have the qualifications, cred and certainly doesnt display any true passion for anyone serious or big to entertain this. Also the ways she's throwing it together sounds like it's a self funded thing. Cookbooks otherwise take ages to put together.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Did she every explain why she didn't want to give him panadol? Like an explanation as to why she thinks it's bad or whatever? I'm curious.

Also can someone recap the spider bite scenario for me? I was bitten by a white tail and got the whole necrotic skin when I was about 12 and I was so sick one afternoon that my mum rushed me to the ER and they realised what was happening (often the necrosis is under the skin not super noticble at first unless you know what you're looking for - it does eventually turn to a gross grey dead colour and the actual bite turns into an open wound ulcer 🤢) and put me on strong antibiotics.
I just can't imagine how you can get that sick and still not want to take the treatment for it because of your skepticism of western medicine? I'm 29 now and I still remember how awful I felt and how much it hurt, my arm was bandaged and in a sling for weeks afterwards.
You can’t heal necrotic ulcers holistically!!
it wasn’t actually a spider bite, she had a staph infection (prob caught it from the gym as that’s pretty common) and had to go on iv ab’s because she didn’t get it treated properly and assumed it was a bite and tried to heal it with Manuka honey

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
it wasn’t actually a spider bite, she had a staph infection (prob caught it from the gym as that’s pretty common) and had to go on iv ab’s because she didn’t get it treated properly and assumed it was a bite and tried to heal it with Manuka honey
tried to heal it with Manuka honey 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
(Designer here) I think prob a physical book based on this file—she’s designing it in Adobe Indesign on a spread (two pages together), not just a single page. Though I wouldn’t put it past her to do a very expensive limited edition physical copy that she has printed privately and then the majority of sales are ebook maybe
I’m all but certain her ebooks have double page spreads, and that’s not altogether uncommon in digital books/magazines. I think the bigger tell tale that this is a dodgy self-published ebook is the fact that this ‘SeCrEt pRoJeKt’ has only recently been announced as in the works, and yet she’s apparently already working on proofs.

Anyone who’s ever been involved with publishing knows it’s a time consuming process; and we all know Scummy couldn’t have held it in if she tried, were she (sissy)werk-ing with a publisher.

Yet again, another way of her drumming up a tit storm for some ‘nuuuu business’ or ‘MaSsIvE prOjEkT’, when in reality it’s the product of her doodling around on her laptop for a few weeks (2hrs for 2 days per week, because she’s SuCh A BuSy wOrKinG MuM). And it shows: she produces play content similar to what you’d expect of a high school multimedia assignment.

ps. Watch her add “AuThOr” to her profile after this 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I’m all but certain her ebooks have double page spreads, and that’s not altogether uncommon in digital books/magazines. I think the bigger tell tale that this is a dodgy self-published ebook is the fact that this ‘SeCrEt pRoJeKt’ has only recently been announced as in the works, and yet she’s apparently already working on proofs.

Anyone who’s ever been involved with publishing knows it’s a time consuming process; and we all know Scummy couldn’t have held it in if she tried, were she (sissy)werk-ing with a publisher.

Yet again, another way of her drumming up a tit storm for some ‘nuuuu business’ or ‘MaSsIvE prOjEkT’, when in reality it’s the product of her doodling around on her laptop for a few weeks (2hrs for 2 days per week, because she’s SuCh A BuSy wOrKinG MuM). And it shows: she produces play content similar to what you’d expect of a high school multimedia assignment.

ps. Watch her add “AuThOr” to her profile after this 😂
She said she's been working on it all year long so you know she just started 2 weeks ago.

Also, I think using spread instead of single pages in the design does not mean it won't be an ebook. Probably in the recipes, the left page will be photo, and right recipe or vice versa, so when you hit full screen or landscape on ipad, it looks good.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.