Sarah's Day #66 Tactical feeding, constantly breeding, potato print pyjamas we won’t be needing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It makes me laugh that she says they just “don’t have time” for their podcast… isn’t it their job? So you don’t have time for your job?? Then just don’t do a podcast. Surely boss babe milf mum doesn’t need another thing to do, and is anyone even asking for it lol?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
It makes me laugh that she says they just “don’t have time” for their podcast… isn’t it their job? So you don’t have time for your job?? Then just don’t do a podcast. Surely boss babe milf mum doesn’t need another thing to do, and is anyone even asking for it lol?
Yeah she counts the Healthcode as one of the
million companies they run, looks like they’re running it straight into the ground. Well done 👏🏻

Reactions: 33
I find it hilarious that she still refers to each of her activities as "companies". A podcast is not a company 🤣 Sunee and SD are not two companies 🤣 you could say that everything she does put together is one company MAYBE, but even then it's more of a small business, if anything. She barely even has 1 employee workong for her anymore, it seems. She clearly wants to feel self important, but it comes off as a child wanting to play grown ups.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
But it’s literally a 15 minute drive at the most to the warehouse and she can’t even manage that? She could go one morning a week and sMaSh out them all at once in her podcast room? Poor Sezzy. It must seem too much like work.
She has nothing of interest to say anyway so just cancel it.

---

Im with you! I know a cute kid when I see one and there’s nothing cute about hers. 🦊 isnt even 4 and he’s already obnoxious.
Lauryn Bosstick and her husbands do 2 podcasts episode per week, usually with a guest they interview. They’re both also CEOs of their company and have 2 kids. They have help in all things - Nannys etc but never denied it and still spend time together and with the kids And I don’t hear any complaining from them.

Reactions: 12
Uh oh, somebody's not happy. I hope this couple take things further - all the way to Consumer Affairs
Who else has a feeling that her “customer service team” is basically herself 🤣 probably has a million unread emails. so good

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Who else has a feeling that her “customer service team” is basically herself 🤣 probably has a million unread emails. so good
Yup! She literally said in a way old vlog that it used to be Tanika that monitored that email account. It stood out to me because I remember thinking ‘huh, that’s weird to have 1 person, your bestie at that, monitoring your official work email?’.

So since Tanika walked you can bet it’s one of the transient minions - I want to say Scarlett? Or is there a Georgia? Sarah 100% could not be arsed to deal with something actually business related as customer relations (nor would she have the know-how).

Poor dolts who bought the ED book…7 emails 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 26
Kurt's definitely pulling away. She can dress it up as them being too busy but the truth is if they both wanted to do the podcast, they'd make time. Kurt favouring his (more successful) business over something they created together has gotta sting for someone like Sarah.

She's been love bombing him recently on her stories but I bet they fought LOADS over this 🍿🍿

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I love that fans of the podcast prefer Kurt's bits and not hers 😂

She's also wearing foxs hair again
Screenshot_20230127-095142_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I’m not surprised Kurt doesn’t want to continue the podcast. He was the one that always got left with the majority of the work anyways..
But I definitely noticed an absence of Kurt from Instagram and other socials. Almost like he is putting separation between their brands as he focus on his own now

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I’m not surprised Kurt doesn’t want to continue the podcast. He was the one that always got left with the majority of the work anyways..
But I definitely noticed an absence of Kurt from Instagram and other socials. Almost like he is putting separation between their brands as he focus on his own now
He said he's going to start doing more YouTube content too

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Can't wait for weeks of Sarah being a 'single mum' while poor Kurt's bedridden
Screenshot_20230127-135057_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Ouch! That's gonna require some proper rest to heal. Hopefully he's listening to his doctors and not Sarah, though I bet Sarah is already Googling which herbs and powders she can add to his meals to ✨️promote healing✨️

Can't wait for the story rants about how tough she's doing it because she's now SoLo PaReNtInG and running 35 businesses on her own. And I thought this week would be dull!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Kurt literally breaks his back … kinda ironic seeing as he’s been doing all the parenting, all the HOG work, all the podcast work over the past few years. Thought the responsibility would crack him but no , it happens while he’s trying to blow off steam at jiu-jitsu! I bet Sarah will have her mom help every day while he’s recovering, she clearly can’t do it herself.

Also imagine trying to rest and recover with a sore back while your bratty toddler is still sleeping in your bed. Pure chaos

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Poor Kurt! He has done some questionable things in the past but he is a good dad and he will be brought down so much by sez complaining she has to do everything now

Reactions: 28
I’ve been so invested in the two Sophie threads I actually forgot to check this thread!
#sarahwho
I can see the YouTube upload already … “we thought he was going to die.” “How I helped my husband learn to walk again” “Work/life balance SOLO”

• Haha
Reactions: 64
Almost time for a new thread. The first two are the most liked title suggestions, with the third one very close behind. The first ones are both in the same post so you can't vote for them individually unfortunately. Maybe vote and then comment which of those two you prefer?

Sarahs day #67 slut for a good tray, bruschetta she cannot say. Ever heard of open-ended water play?

Sarahs day #67 if it took 11 months for a Reno vlog, are you a boss babe MILF or total flog?
Sarah’s Day #67 she’s an anti screen time queen, that’s why her son got an iPad when he was 3

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.