Sarah's Day #23 I'm such a loser, just like you guys!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well finally she admitted to the fillers

Edit: not sure why she’s commenting as if she routinely admits it because we all know she doesn’t
No. From her response it looks like she is admitting having them done once, ages ago. But we know that. The thing is she thinks all of us are as stupid as her 14y.o. minions to believe when you do them once they just keep growing.

Reactions: 20
I’m actually in shock that she’s admitted to her filler!
She is admitting having them done only few times.. she thinks we are stupid.

Super curious about the full video talking about her filler, can anyone link it to me? 😳
"I don't vlog everything in my life". So she literally shared how adult big was Fox's poop when they tried to train him, but she doesn't mention her lip retouches knowing that her minions are everyday waiting on everything she does, specially about her physical aspect. No, you don't have to vlog and share everything. But if you show your naked kid, you can speak about your face alterations.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I wasn’t even going to bother posting this because the typos are so regular now :rolleyes: But honestly this is from her mailing list! How is nobody on her team able to proof read???
Also the type setting is sooooo off for me (a pleb non graphic designer).

Reactions: 26
yeah it’s awful! So I’m inclusive to anyone visually impaired...

Interesting how she’s suddenly so open about the lip fillers now! Can’t say anything bad about that though - transparency is all we have been asking for! Just a shame it took this long 🤦🏽‍♀️
Is 0.75 mL a lot?

My lips are naturally large due to the frequent weather changes in the UK so I don't know how much filler people usually get.

• Haha
Reactions: 109
I wasn’t even going to bother posting this because the typos are so regular now :rolleyes: But honestly this is from her mailing list! How is nobody on her team able to proof read???
How have they not heard of grammarly... if they know their spelling is that bad surely they’d pay for a premium subscription? I use it for uni and it’s a lifesaver

Reactions: 18
Haha someone said love the new lips and she replied "theyre not that new only had it done a few times since breastfeeding feeding" baaaaaaaaabe cmon just say you got them done the other day we can all see they changed dramatically in the last couple of days no one minds but the lie is painful

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Sorry for the influx, but these photos are from her vlogs 3 years ago.
Sezzzie, please don't try to deny that you now have botox...these days you couldn't make your face move like this if you tried! Such a pity...faces are meant to show expression, that's what people...and children... respond to. Faces are not meant to be frozen. Maybe this is why Focks can't relate to her...he can't read her expressions properly.
From an article I was reading............
'Erin Vollmer of TherapyWorks says that babies learn through watching and modeling—they copy what the adults around them do. When they can’t see our faces, it’s hard for babies to learn. “Focusing on facial expressions and facial movement is highly important when developing mirror neurons and ultimately speech and language skills. That’s why it is important that an infant see the face of their communicative partner when developing early speech sounds,” says Vollmer...
...much of our perception of facial expression does come from the forehead, eyebrows, and eyes (even for smiles).'

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
It’s just so annoying to deny/skirt around the truth at this point, because soooo many people get lip fillers/lip flips/botox nowadays. If she were honest from the get-go and upfront about touch ups, she would come off so much more genuine, but she’s trying to get a pass for admitting the bare minimum.

Reactions: 25
Sorry for the influx, but these photos are from her vlogs 3 years ago.
Sezzzie, please don't try to deny that you now have botox...these days you couldn't make your face move like this if you tried! Such a pity...faces are meant to show expression, that's what people...and children... respond to. Faces are not meant to be frozen. Maybe this is why Focks can't relate to her...he can't read her expressions properly.
From an article I was reading............
'Erin Vollmer of TherapyWorks says that babies learn through watching and modeling—they copy what the adults around them do. When they can’t see our faces, it’s hard for babies to learn. “Focusing on facial expressions and facial movement is highly important when developing mirror neurons and ultimately speech and language skills. That’s why it is important that an infant see the face of their communicative partner when developing early speech sounds,” says Vollmer...
...much of our perception of facial expression does come from the forehead, eyebrows, and eyes (even for smiles).'
I always saw things on tattle about her getting botox and I honestly didn't really believe it that much but these pictures have my jaw DROPPED .Again, it's not the point that she is getting botox but the fact that she hides it, always goes on about how "raw, real and honest" she is, acts like she gets herself to look like this through (sponsored) products, and then when people genuinely ask either block them or say "wELl i DoN'T hAvE tO sHaRe EveRY SInGLe MoMenT WItH YoU!!!11!!!" give me a break girl!

Reactions: 31
Haha someone said love the new lips and she replied "theyre not that new only had it done a few times since breastfeeding feeding" baaaaaaaaabe cmon just say you got them done the other day we can all see they changed dramatically in the last couple of days no one minds but the lie is painful
The math with this breastfeeding time is crazy. She was so insistent on the gap of 2 (or 3, who knows) years since becoming pregnant and breastfeeding, like it was a dealbreaker or would change the fact that she had in fact gotten work done.

Except Fox just turned two. And her video about the fillers is just over 3 years old.

For someone whose business depends on the lying, she could do well to at least get better at that! Forget investing in actually being better. Just learn to lie better if that is you MO, ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
6066E70D-4BD8-480B-A986-E790DD9AF359.png

never seen a video marked as sensitive. She’s doing that tiktok trend from ages ago when you pretend you have poo on your hand. Instead of doing it with Kurt, she’s sat in the toilet and taking a video with Fox.
Is it classed as sensitive because it’s been reported?

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I’m happy to see she finally admitted she recently got fillers done, but that’s the half truth. She has been getting filler and Botox for years and deleting comments and blocking those who dared ask. I can’t believe she’s pretending that she has always been honest or has never lied. Stop referring to a video clip from 3+ years ago.

Her narrative of “if you don’t like me just leave/unfollow” is so weak. I hope she continues with that mindset and keeps alienating and gaslighting her actual fans and gives them a taste of her real personality. With that mindset she will lose a ton of followers and people who actually were invested in her.

I’m going to sit here with my popcorn and watch her ruin her platform, she doesn’t deserve one. She has had years to adjust and change for the better but she’s getting more unrelatable and superficial as time goes on.✌

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.