Sarahs Day #69 A number which Kurt and Sarah have never personally participated in

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dutchminty posted this. Don't know who Indy is but Sarah getting ignored is hilarious.

Also, these influencers are all as bad as each other when it comes to exploiting their kids. This person pinned a video of their kid precariously sitting on the toilet šŸ¤¢ (third pinned video in the screenshot). It's since been unpinned/deleted but the fact they thought that was something to film and put online is disgusting. Sarah is no better with her posting naked pictures of F and videos of him peeing on himself as a newborn. And now she's getting him to perferm in front of the camera himself.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Notice how when šŸ¦Š said his dad will still work and she asked if she would still wOrK and he said no. She will have a rest and he will clean the house.
Even šŸ¦Š knows that she doesnā€™t work at all as a bOsS bAbE. He only thought about her cleaning the house, which in itself is strange because she doesnā€™t even do that. Her house cleaner cleans the house.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
No car company will work with them so theyā€™ve had to bring a car in themselves. Sorry Kurt, your business is a flop.

Canā€™t wait for their ā€œshoot locationā€ house to to a complete money pit that they end up having to sell because theyā€™re truly tit.
The fact Sarah herself didnā€™t use the space for her recent launch says a lot.

While Iā€™m at it - letā€™s make a list of potential clients and why they wouldnā€™t go for house of groms

- Some random Cooking YouTube channel: probably already has a space (either a stage kitchen or their own) they cook from if theyā€™re a big enough name, and a smaller, new content creator doesnā€™t have the $$ for it. Not forgetting the HOG staff seem to use it for their own personal meals so how are they working around that?
- a fitness YouTuber? Again, probably already have a space and wouldnā€™t want to give business to Sezzy aka a ā€œcompetitorā€

- modelling agency / advertisement for something that involves models - no real area to get ready - who wants to get changed in a bathroom, not to mention the ā€œmakeupā€ area isnā€™t in a space with good natural light.

- a podcast? No chance, nobody wants to record a podcast when the space backs onto their conference room. Nor would they want to walk through the hallway of desks and see them doing tit all instead of working.

- a big name brand - wouldnā€™t want to align themselves with a company who says ā€œcheap opinionā€ when someone critiques their pricing, nor be associated with Sarah and her problematic nature. Plus would require a full team and the space is too small for that - only 2 chairs for those waiting šŸ˜‚

Honestly the above point would go for anyone who has a reputable business.

To be real: most brands are leaning towards something a little less sterile at the moment, and their crappy studio was a god awful idea.

Please letā€™s continue discussing how terrible of an idea the whole thing is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Cookbook in October apparently. It is completely finished; she just needs to confirm how many units to order..... then asks for advice on what the cover photo should be? YOU JUST SAID IT WAS FINISHED.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Cookbook in October apparently. It is completely finished; she just needs to confirm how many units to order..... then asks for advice on what the cover photo should be? YOU JUST SAID IT WAS FINISHED.
I thought her graphic design sister had done the cover a year ago?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
IMG_1387.jpeg

She says in the caption that this look was her vision for the rebranding of Sarahā€™s Day. Is she moving into her cult leader evangelist interpretive dance era orrrrrrrr

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 74
Iā€™m sorry, but this photo just isnā€™t it. Can Sarah really not see how strained and uncomfortable she looks trying to smile in this photo? No less how ridiculous her šŸ“ šŸ¦· look? I truly canā€™t get over how huge and disproportionate the veneers are to the rest of her face. They look so unnatural šŸ«£

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I find it interesting that her favourite photo in the never to be released cook book is a family photo... without Kurt.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Booktopia šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø typical for her. I hate Booktopia and wont buy from them again. I bought a NEW book from them and paid full price because it was a new book. And they took months to send it because it went out of stock. And then they finally sent me a used, dogeared, highlighted book that looked like it had been read by five people. Never again. Good luck selling your cOoK bOoK with them when its finished in a few years, if at allā€¦
---
I thought her graphic design sister had done the cover a year ago?
She did a story a while ago and quickly flashed the finished cover to tantalize us. Pretty sure someone screenshot it and posted it here.
---
Proof that she only does missionary. šŸ¤¢
IMG_5557.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
View attachment 2170874
Grooming šŸ¦Š to bring in the $$$. Telling himā€the kidsā€ are watching him cook when there are no kids watching. Well, maybe just teen stans. Have to get the moneymakerā€™s working seeing as sheā€™s losing followers and relevance by the day. šŸ¤¢
Any bets she's not putting the money she makes on those vlogs aside in an account for him when he's older...
Child labour laws in social media need to be seriouslyyyyy updated.

Reactions: 20
Booktopia šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø typical for her. I hate Booktopia and wont buy from them again. I bought a NEW book from them and paid full price because it was a new book. And they took months to send it because it went out of stock. And then they finally sent me a used, dogeared, highlighted book that looked like it had been read by five people. Never again. Good luck selling your cOoK bOoK with them when its finished in a few years, if at allā€¦
---

She did a story a while ago and quickly flashed the finished cover to tantalize us. Pretty sure someone screenshot it and posted it here.
---
Proof that she only does missionary. šŸ¤¢View attachment 2178723
I think I did? It had a giant ass lemon on it and was super ugly

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I know for sure when I have a cookbook, I'm not displaying it in my kitchen as a piece of art. It might look pretty on my bookcase sure, but not buying it simply for a stunning cover šŸ™„

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Werenā€™t Booktopia also recently exposed for some kind of tax evasion, or something dodgy in their Ts&Cs? It figures that Sarah would tether her rotting carcass of a CoOK bOoK wagon to that lame horse.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sarahā€™s day #70: cookbook due to be released in October 2035 - and will feature a lemon on the cover saying ā€œsunny side upā€

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.