Sarah's Day #46 Nope, NOT qualified for anything. Especially not the book she marketed to ED sufferers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The ED mind loves the ribs and gaunt look. The ED mind doesn’t want to be full and healthy.
100% this. I have refrained from saying this in as many words because it can be triggering for sufferers or those in recovery. But her obsession with mirror checks and flashing her bump endlessly and going on and on and on and on about her belly is 500% because she likes the way she looks. You can see it in her eyefucking.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Someone tell the sooky witch to unblock those of us missing out on her tit show please 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The phrase "grow up" is intended for use on adults who are behaving like children... not literal 3 year old children... Poor kid.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Here ya go!

Edit: seems Imgur it only uploaded 1 minute of the 4 minute screen recording 🤔 I will try to find another way to upload.
Wow, she is a whole new level of intolerable. What an awful, awful person and mother

• Heart
Reactions: 25
oh wow!! I thought it was bad reading what you guys were saying about the vids, but now seeing it. She is fucked up!! The attitude dripping from her towards her own 3 year old that she has been responsible for raising because he has been ruining her precious sleep. Newflash for you sweetie . . . IT IS ALL YOUR OWN FAULT!!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
She's gone up 1% of bot followers which is 12,000. Her followers and likes dropped around new year/ED book release time and have been slowly going back up to 1.2 mill followers so I wouldn't be surprised if she was buying a lot of these new followers.
View attachment 1064926
Wow so about 150000 are fake followers?
Are they always bought?

Reactions: 5
Where did her boobs go 😳

Yeah that’s messed up
One quick google would tel you 3 year olds have trouble sleeping they become afraid of the dark and more anxious about being alone then especially if they haven’t slept alone consistently before

Imagine what she actually says to that poor kid when she’s tired and it’s the middle of the night
And I doubt she feels bad about it either

This next 3 months will be interesting to say the least

Reactions: 25
I'd highly recommend Conagh Kathleen! her vlogs are so easy to watch and she's a genuinely lovely person (with a super cute dog). She's also a fitness influencer who actually exercises effectively and looks strong, which is motivating.

Also, she's not so much a 'fitness influencer' but I love Susie Todd. she promotes such a healthy and loving relationship with her body and food and her videos always leave me in a good mood. her channel and insta feel like a safe place.
And Elsa’s wholesome life, so easy to watch. Cute kid, cute dog, and she actually cooks and eats on camera!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I'd highly recommend Conagh Kathleen! her vlogs are so easy to watch and she's a genuinely lovely person (with a super cute dog). She's also a fitness influencer who actually exercises effectively and looks strong, which is motivating.

Also, she's not so much a 'fitness influencer' but I love Susie Todd. she promotes such a healthy and loving relationship with her body and food and her videos always leave me in a good mood. her channel and insta feel like a safe place.
I really enjoy Susie Todd too! She has a really great sense of humour to her videos.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Here ya go!

Edit: seems Imgur it only uploaded 1 minute of the 4 minute screen recording 🤔 I will try to find another way to upload.
You can't see her ribs in the video? Pretty sure in the photos it's a mix of sucking in and lighting (which is pretty gross to promote the ideal of :sick: I think she LIKES seeing people worry about her weight, and wants to pose in certain ways to appear much much smaller than she is).

That isn't the say she isn't clearly undereating and struggling with ED thoughts/behaviours, just that the difference between when she's in motion in the vido and the posed photos are interesting to note

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Just saw Focks with Em while I was out and about and they were both dancing to a busker, playing and laughing and having a fab time and can I just say - Sarah could never.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 56
This by far the least problematic thing but good lord the essential oils in the bath made me internally scream. Oil and water do not mix. Do not put essential oils into your bath water
I put coconut oil in my bath all the time 😬

Reactions: 4
I literally just made an account purely for this. Surprised no one mentioned it yet.
I was once deep in the essential oil web and know clary sage impacts hormones so wasn’t sure it was a great idea to use while pregnant. Quick google….guess what it’s for?
Inducing labour. Tell me your girl want to go early without telling me she wants to go early. She is not only manifesting it but even using essential oils that could be harmful to try!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
I literally just made an account purely for this. Surprised no one mentioned it yet.
I was once deep in the essential oil web and know clary sage impacts hormones so wasn’t sure it was a great idea to use while pregnant. Quick google….guess what it’s for?
Inducing labour. Tell me your girl want to go early without telling me she wants to go early. She is not only manifesting it but even using essential oils that could be harmful to try!
I also learned a few things way back when about essential oils - Sarah if you read here rosemary is a uterine stimulant. She was also drinking raspberry leaf tea - inducing. She needs to let this baby come in his own ime when he's ready. She's been ready to evict this bub since about 28 weeks! I hope she's getting good pre natal and not flying under the radar. Hateful woman. Just have a hot curry and a good root. Looks like she needs a good root anyway. I can't unsee the fingers now - I want to snap them.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.