Sarahs Day #40 she’s antivax, but has no problem getting botox and filler to the max

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That would be me🙋🏼‍♀️..... hypothetically
I’M SO GLAD!! I was so worried she saw someone take @suneebook and then took @suneecookbook (hypothetically)

I’ve made no secret on this forum that I get Botox. I swear by it for my jaw issues and headaches. I’ve been once since getting fully vaccinated, and again two weeks later for a follow up. I was only asked for proof of vaccination the second time, as I was leaving. And I go to a medispa in a hospital precinct where the injectors are cosmetic surgeons and the like (ie medical doctors with prescriber rights). Even in reputable places, pport checking is not being enforced.

My injecting doctor also told me that there are no studies done on Botox and pregnancy, and that whilst she doesn’t think it would be life threatening to a foetus, she would never inject a pregnant woman on principle, but it wouldn’t be difficult to find someone that would, more likely an aesthetician/beauty therapist.
No hate on beauty therapists here - but I would absolutely bet good money on the fact Scummy has found someone under/unqualified who was willing to inject her. And I only briefly hesitate to say, we very likely now know who.
Thanks for sharing!! This is exactly what I wanted!! Input from someone who knew about this stuff because I have no idea 😂

Unless she posts photos of herself with her friends at dinner I call bullshit.
Agreed! Also since we all know she has “limited” friends (no shade), it’s not hard to see none of her friends posted stuff (I know that doesn’t mean anything and definitely don’t have to post)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Possibilities:
  1. Kurts post is an ad, so I don't put it past him to just cook tit up. Scuz is probably elsewhere in the house.
  2. She's eating botox for dinner, and lying through her veneers pretending like some "friend" has a new beauty treatment place. It's probably a fellow anti-vaxer who isnt insisting on vax proof, or doesnt care two shits about injecting a pregnant person.
  3. The whole thing is a set up to make it look like 1) she's vaxed and free and 2) tangentially confirming her botox/filler situation because maybe she's getting questions since her forehead stopped moving again and her frown disappeared and lips turned up again 😂 😂

Screenshot 2021-11-17 at 16.22.50.png

ETA: took a screengrab of this saddest, can't-even-be-sad, sad face, which is the saddest thing I've seen in a long time in the universe of The Sez. For anyone who wants a saddy, sad, sad, profile piccie.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Agreed! Also since we all know she has “limited” friends (no shade), it’s not hard to see none of her friends posted stuff (I know that doesn’t mean anything and definitely don’t have to post)
What do you mean she has limited friends?
She has her Indian friends with great hair.
All her friends who don't have kids because 'shes the only one with a child'
All her friends who have atleast 2 kids.
All her 'colleagues'
All her church friends, ie. Brenton who hates her
The Sez has TOO MANY FRIENDS but also she's so busy hustling being a boss babe all the time so she can never see any of them ever

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Just saw Ellie (who Sarah attempts and fails to be) Instagram story and her new cookbook is looking like a mid 2022 release, sooo when shall we expect The Sez’s? About Feb/March to get that extra coin before Frank/Bob/Edward is born?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She has a rare gift of making everything look so unappetizing. Throw some dry, green bricks on a plate and drip some sugar free syrup on top. Wheres the bright, colourful fruit?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Possibilities:
  1. Kurts post is an ad, so I don't put it past him to just cook tit up. Scuz is probably elsewhere in the house.
  2. She's eating botox for dinner, and lying through her veneers pretending like some "friend" has a new beauty treatment place. It's probably a fellow anti-vaxer who isnt insisting on vax proof, or doesnt care two shits about injecting a pregnant person.
  3. The whole thing is a set up to make it look like 1) she's vaxed and free and 2) tangentially confirming her botox/filler situation because maybe she's getting questions since her forehead stopped moving again and her frown disappeared and lips turned up again 😂 😂

View attachment 871228
ETA: took a screengrab of this saddest, can't-even-be-sad, sad face, which is the saddest thing I've seen in a long time in the universe of The Sez. For anyone who wants a saddy, sad, sad, profile piccie.
I just spent 10 mins looking in the mirror trying to make my mouth this shape and I can't :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Labelling a food as "dangerous" (even when that food is organic, vegan and gluten-free) is such an outdated way to eat, and is a really strong ED indicator. It tells us she restricts herself so much she can't control herself around foods that she doesn't normally allow herself to eat. Stand by for moaning stories of how she's feeling so bloated, gross and huuuuge tomorrow morning.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
Oh I am so pissed. That kid is going to have such a messed up attitude to food. ‘Vegan and GF marshmallows for Fox’ - why the hell can’t he just have normal food?? Yeah, I guess veganism can be totally healthy and that’s fine. But is he really gluten intolerant? Has she actually been to get him tested by a healthcare professional? I highly doubt it.

And then, in her case, that chocolate is “dangerous” because it’s your current craving? FFS HONOUR YOUR CRAVINGS. Your body is craving that for a reason; it’s working hard to grow a baby. There’s nothing wrong with enjoying some chocolate, especially when you’re living such an “active lifestyle.”

It’s just really sad to see someone with such disordered ideas about food passing them on to her kid. Makes me mad.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.