Sarah’s Day #43 Content creator? Or master baiter?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
By the look at the number of subscribers/views on her videos for the ebook she certainly hasn’t sold many and definitely not even close to when she released her first ebook which made her an instant millionaire.

You can also report her reel on Instagram for eating disorder.

I’d like her to change or get off the platform all together.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Oh man this breaks my heart that her fans think
doing all three of her e-books right after they’ve ‘popped’ is healthy in anyway.

I know Kayla itsines has been problematic in the past, but I think at least she has tried to move with the times and has postpartum friendly workouts and features people of various sizes. Scuz could just try the tiniest bit harder to be less toxic 🤷‍♀️ and she might actually do better business wise? I’m not sure why she doesn’t ?
Also a pdf. Come in scuz, so many people have more accessible workouts, like Whitney Simmons’ app, the sweat app, KIC, to think people will download a pdf and use a seperate timer ⏱ is so backward

Attachments

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
On her Insta story of Fox saying my baby it sounds like he says babies name “Oscar” or “Micah” as it cuts off….

I screen recorded unsure how to upload :/ file is too large :(

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
On her Insta story of Fox saying my baby it sounds like he says babies name “Oscar” or “Micah” as it cuts off….

I screen recorded unsure how to upload :/ file is too large :(
I hear Micah, that would go with the religious name theory.
Micah is “A biblical name meaning "who is like God?" in Hebrew”.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
👋
Popping in with some tea but quite out of the loop as I've happily left Scuzz behind. There's a good chance none of this info is new to you guys but some of it was new to me.

Some of you who've been around from the GG days will remember that some people linked to her would leak her behind-the-scenes antics (like her sponsorship rates, her private reaction to braid-gate, and her Loving Earth fall out). Well, I've been told the following recently:

- She has yet another ebook prodjekt in the works (total of 3 in the works, although 1 may only come out early next year). She also wants another event money-grab but there's no clear idea formulated yet.
- There is another WF collab coming in the first quarter of this year.
- She's not only unvaxxed, but they as a family think this is all an over-blown reaction to a simple flu. Safe to say that we've known that all along.
- Her employees have to sign confidentiality agreements, which is why Tanika hasn't said a word publicly about her time with scuzz (amusing since we've had so much intel leaked over the years anyway. Presumably she's made the recent contracts more limiting as we're getting fewer people posting leaks now).
- One more of her team is planning to quit asap and is just trying to get another gig lined up first. #run #befree 🤣
- The boat is on lease as part of a promotional agreement. I don't know what this is about but hope that this makes sense to you.
- Her parents heavily implied she's their favourite at a gathering, which has pissed off her sisters. Hmmm, I don't know if I buy this one myself. They always seemed to support all 3 girls equally, imo. 🤷‍♀️
- Tahlia is really being crushed by Scuz- as in, her sense of self-worth is really dwindling and it's because scuz is really passive-aggressive with her and undermines everything she does.

Disclaimer: I'm taking all this intel with a massive pinch of salt. It's mostly stuff anyone could make an educated guess on, so I'm wary.
There are several posters on here who are linked to scuz- they live nearby, know friends of hers, and some even know her family directly, iirc. If any of you are still active on the thread, please feel free to confirm, correct or debunk any of this information (please and thank you). Unlike the GG days when I was directly connected to her team and they themselves posted leaks, I can no longer be sure that anything I hear about her is accurate since I've distanced myself from this whole toxic mess and the people associated. At best this is all correct, at worst it's gossip fodder that has come about because she has pissed off someone in her circle and they want to get their own back.

Hope you're all staying safe out there! :)

ETA: AMAZING thread title guys! Possibly the best yet!(y) 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 106
👋
Popping in with some tea but quite out of the loop as I've happily left Scuzz behind. There's a good chance none of this info is new to you guys but some of it was new to me.

Some of you who've been around from the GG days will remember that some people linked to her would leak her behind-the-scenes antics (like her sponsorship rates, her private reaction to braid-gate, and her Loving Earth fall out). Well, I've been told the following recently:

- She has yet another ebook prodjekt in the works (total of 3 in the works, although 1 may only come out early next year). She also wants another event money-grab but there's no clear idea formulated yet.
- She's not only unvaxxed, but they as a family think this is all an over-blown reaction to a simple flu. Safe to say that we've known that all along.
- Her employees have to sign confidentiality agreements, which is why Tanika hasn't said a word publicly about her time with scuzz (amusing since we've had so much intel leaked over the years anyway. Presumably she's made the recent contracts more limiting as we're getting fewer people posting leaks now).
- One more of her team is planning to quit asap and is just trying to get another gig lined up first. #run #befree 🤣
- The boat is on lease as part of a promotional agreement. I don't know what this is about but hope that this makes sense to you.
- Her parents heavily implied she's their favourite at a gathering, which has pissed off her sisters. Hmmm, I don't know if I buy this one myself. They always seemed to support all 3 girls equally, imo. 🤷‍♀️
- Tahlia is really being crushed by Scuz- as in, her sense of self-worth is really dwindling and it's because scuz is really passive-aggressive with her and undermines everything she does.

Disclaimer: I'm taking all this intel with a massive pinch of salt. It's mostly stuff anyone could make an educated guess on, so I'm wary.
There are several posters on here who are linked to scuz- they live nearby, know friends of hers, and some even know her family directly, iirc. If any of you are still active on the thread, please feel free to confirm, correct or debunk any of this information (please and thank you). Unlike the GG days when I was directly connected to her team and they themselves posted leaks, I can no longer be sure that anything I hear about her is accurate since I've distanced myself from this whole toxic mess and the people associated. At best this is all correct, at worst it's gossip fodder that has come about because she has pissed off someone in her circle and they want to get their own back.

Just wanted to say- hope you’re doing well and this time away has helped heal you. Selfishly I miss your eloquent and truthful calling out posts! Happy new year to you and yours!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
👋

Thank you for this!
Could the next ebook just be the PrEGgY workout ebook or soemthing else? Also, if the boat is on lease, interesting how a big hoo ha was made re her buying the boat - Trying to look like a superhero and queen and maybe it was part of the deal with Malibu. I wonder what Kurt thinks about that?
the whole sponsorship with Malibu really leaves a bad taste in my mouth and even if I could afford a boat like ever, I wouldn’t chose Malibu…

Reactions: 22
Im sorry to be so repetitive but how aged does she look?????
People have to be really idiotic to think they should follow her fitness/wellness advice based off of her very very photoshopped instagram feed.
The IRL pictures do not lie. She ius a mess at the moment. And it is so much worse for someone who is pregnant when women tend to glow, their skin hair and body begins to thrive.
Funny that you say that, I was looking back at some of her older photos on Instagram the other day and I was shocked to see almost everything was photoshopped. How could I not realize it back then!?! Instead, it triggered my ED... She has gotten better at photoshopping since then and I only realize that it's photoshopped from Kurt's images.... ugh

Reactions: 17
Just wanted to say- hope you’re doing well and this time away has helped heal you. Selfishly I miss your eloquent and truthful calling out posts! Happy new year to you and yours!
Oh wow! This is the last thing I expected and so much more than I deserve! Thank you ever so much! I'm deeply moved. 🥰
Yes, I'm much better, thank you. It has been amazing to remove scuzz and the associated toxicity from my mental space. She took up far too much room in my life because of her back-to-back-to-back scandals! It was a full time job keeping up with her narcissism and scamming. :LOL:
Even getting this information now was bitter-sweet. I'd rather not know anything about her at all because it just reminds me that awful people are thriving to an extent that they truly don't deserve.

It's a shame that her racism, homophobia, plagiarizing, and her blatant disrespect and disregard for the followers who have made her so wealthy didn't get her cancelled years ago. Not many have as many scandals as she does and still manage to carry on unscathed!
However, I gain comfort in knowing that we stopped her bushfire scam in its tracks, and we truly held her to account over both the homophobia incident and her cultural appropriation. I'm deeply proud to have been a part of this tribe that selflessly stepped up to right her wrongs in those horrific instances.

I do miss the community on these threads because you all taught me so much and made me a better person as a result. I'm deeply grateful and indebted to you all for that. Still, it is safer and wiser for me to keep my distance.
Wishing you well and hoping that this new year brings good health and good news to you and your loved ones!
Thanks again for your kindness! 🤗

Could the next ebook just be the PrEGgY workout ebook or soemthing else? If the boat is on lease, interesting how a big hoo ha was made re her buying the boat - Trying to look like a superhero and queen. I wonder what Kurt thinks about that?
Unfortunately, I'm quite out of the loop and can't bring clarity to any of those points. I just know that there are a total of 3 ebooks in the works. I presumed one was the scammee cookbook, but that's just a guess on my part from what we were discussing on the threads before I decided to leave.
The boat thing is a totally new bit of information to me. I didn't know they had one. I was told it is bartered for regular promotions, I guess like their Mazda deal was?
Hopefully someone in the know will clarify, because as I said, I'm not fact-checking any of this (I neither have the inclination nor the connections I once had to do so).

Instead, it triggered my ED...
I'm deeply sorry to hear this. Please take care of yourself! :( 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I hear Micah, that would go with the religious name theory.
Micah is “A biblical name meaning "who is like God?" in Hebrew”.
Haha I instantly associate this name with ‘Mica’, the problematic ingredient used in cosmetics, plastics etc, to add sparkle…LOL, checks out with Scummy’s vacuous approach to life.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Also, thanks for popping in @2xblended! You are missed, but even better to hear that you’re doing well.

Also also, not to put an unwanted spotlight on them, but I’ve also noticed that @Nodi504 has been absent of late. If you’re reading this, hoping you’re well my girl. Thinking of you!

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I’m gonna laugh if the boat is just similar to their Mazda sponsorship that will suddenly end and they’ll have to return the boat and will make up some bullshit as to why 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
👋

Wow just wow, I am really feeling for you 😢
sending hugs 🤗

Reactions: 8
👋

Omg so nice to hear from you. I took a break at the same time you have and am barely back but always wanted to tell you how much I genuinely admire you (dating from GG) days and how your commentary and perspective is always so balanced and thoughtful. I hope you and your family are doing well and I'd 100% buy you a coffee if we ever crossed paths, you're one of the good 'uns.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
A few screenshots from the dietician's post. While I'm pleased to see someone has spoken up and called Sarah out, I feel bad for her when the stans get wind of it.

Thank you for sharing this 🙌 Usually these things turn out to be true (or mostly true) but I agree with taking it with a pinch of salt just in case. However a lot of it does make sense. Her ebooks are probably fairly cheap to make and, as we've seen, require minimal effort so I can totally see her producing more. We know she's doing a pregnancy fitness guide but it wouldn't surprise me if she starts making post-partum fitness guides as well.

A new WF collab is probably true. They aren't done with her yet so there'll be more collabs to come this year for sure.

Those views regarding the vaccine and the pandemic are definitely true. We've seen as much from her in her blatent disregard for lockdowns, social distancing and mask wearing. And it's so obvious she isn't vaxxed. We've also seen multiple friends post antivax and make "scamdemic" remarks. There's no way she doesn't share these views.

Not surprised if her employees sign an NDA like she's Christian Grey. The things they must know! I also wonder if Tanika left because she got vaccinated. They're the kind of people to cut others out for not sharing their beliefs. Tahlia has only survived because she's a) family, and b) she was vocal about vaccine side effects. I do wonder if she only posted what she did because she was trying to stay on side with her family. I can totally see Sarah giving her tit about it. If she can judge and shame her family for what they eat she sure as tit will for getting a vaccine she doesn't believe in.

The boat being leased? If that's true it's a new low for Sarah. They've clearly got something going with Malibu but to pretend you've bought your husband a boat for Christmas (#selfless) when it's just leased for a promo agreement is just beyond fucked up.

And Sarah being labelled the favourite also has a ring of truth to it. She recently bought her dad an Aston Martin, can't see her sisters being able to match that. Their family seems shallow and materialistic and see Sarah's wealth as a sign of success. She probably is the favourite.

Didn't mean to break your post down like that but I wanted to comment on each point. A lot of it is very believable but as you say, can also be educated guesses from what we know and see from Sarah. Either way, love the tea ☕!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 36
You know, I had a thought today when I saw Kurts story with the boat and malibu tagged. I had a red flag go up, but brushed it aside thinking it's a reach and I shouldnt nitpick. But I really truly thought, heck it's your boat now, you OWN IT. Why do you need to tag them???

So, would that make the whole entire christmas vlog and undisclosed ad?? I think thats exactly what it is. AND AD. A bleeping UNDISCLOSED AD masquerading as a warm family christmas vlog. The people totally drank the koolaid.

Ah yes, a "simple flu" that's gotten to the whole world for 2+ years and counting. Yeah really simple, that totally checks out. Where are their brains, seriously?????

Also her being the favourite child was mentioned in the christmas vlog. Right around when fox screams aston martin, you can hear kurt say something about the favorite child.

@2xblended so good to hear the tea, and thank you for coming back to share even while youve been taking some time off to care for yourself!

38 words and she can‘t even get the most important one right… Gurl, you are embarassing yourself with every single thing you put out there, it‘s a joke at this point
Absolutely despise her "aaaahhh"s..just so cringey.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Also, can someone share screenshots from the outspoken fb page discussing this??
So there’s 2 posts with over 120 comments between them talking about Sarah’s video so I really recommend joining the Facebook page if you can (it’s the outspoken one) but here’s a few snaps of some comments for you guys not in the page.

I have blocked names and photos and can’t see anywhere on the page a mention of not sharing posts but if anyone has an issue with this or thinks the Outspoken girls would, let me know and I’ll delete.

I’m sure some of the comments are from you legends here and feel free to add on with more screenshots 😁

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Sorry but Im still processing this marketing campaigne. Is she really this fkn dumb or is she deliberately problematic for the bad attention it gets? Its like she actually wants to keep girls in EDs because 1, misery loves company and it makes her feel better that she’s not the only one and 2, she’s well aware those vulnerable people are her main cashcow. 🤢

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.