Sarahs Day #55 Marriage is a sham, ebooks are a scam, she's the biggest scam artist on Instagram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
7750109F-D6C0-40BB-9ECF-2F66808179D4.jpeg

Sorry to go off track here but take a look at this 😂😂😂 Now this actually looks appetising for kids instead of that spag big soup abomination.
Vouchers were posted across Sydney this last week. Gurl is shaaaady 😎🤪 I’m sure Dinnerly would love to hear about this 😂
Is it on the Scummy app?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Yoga doesn't align with her beliefs but she's happy to partake in Chinese herbal medicine, acupuncture, name her active wear vinyasa and profit from selling butchered recipes like dahl etc
As well taking advantage of fire victims, POC, women with Eating Disorders, Pregnant & Post Partum women and exploiting her children for money all allign perfectly with her beliefs 🤑

This one holds herself to such a high ethical standard dosen't she.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Late to the party, I know, but I was watching that Hillsong documentary the other day and they were discussing how it was a Prosperity Church. Like, you get more money (be really rich) if you’re apart of the church because of god or whatever. I think C3 is the same evangelical kinda church.

That’s DEFINITELY where her beliefs and value are. Anything for the moneyyyyy.

Side note, I’m not religious but I do know of the famous quote from Jesus where he said you were more likely to get a camel through the eye of a needle than have a rich man get into heaven. Jesus was not into people hoarding wealth. Sarah. Maybe you should rethink your lifestyle if you like Jesus so much.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Late to the party, I know, but I was watching that Hillsong documentary the other day and they were discussing how it was a Prosperity Church. Like, you get more money (be really rich) if you’re apart of the church because of god or whatever. I think C3 is the same evangelical kinda church.

That’s DEFINITELY where her beliefs and value are. Anything for the moneyyyyy.

Side note, I’m not religious but I do know of the famous quote from Jesus where he said you were more likely to get a camel through the eye of a needle than have a rich man get into heaven. Jesus was not into people hoarding wealth. Sarah. Maybe you should rethink your lifestyle if you like Jesus so much.
Yeah that's one of my fave quotes :) this one as well:

"5 Come now, you rich, weep and howl for the miseries that are coming upon you. 2 Your riches have rotted and your garments are moth-eaten. 3 Your gold and silver have corroded, and their corrosion will be evidence against you and will eat your flesh like fire. You have laid up treasure in the last days. 4 Behold, the wages of the laborers who mowed your fields, which you kept back by fraud, are crying out against you, and the cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of hosts. 5 You have lived on the earth in luxury and in self-indulgence. You have fattened your hearts in a day of slaughter. 6 "

Geee Sarah I don't think Jesus likes rich people

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

"5 Come now, you rich, weep and howl for the miseries that are coming upon you. 2 Your riches have rotted and your garments are moth-eaten. 3 Your gold and silver have corroded, and their corrosion will be evidence against you and will eat your flesh like fire. You have laid up treasure in the last days. 4 Behold, the wages of the laborers who mowed your fields, which you kept back by fraud, are crying out against you, and the cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of hosts. 5 You have lived on the earth in luxury and in self-indulgence. You have fattened your hearts in a day of slaughter. 6 "

But she's not rich. Everything is #gifted

#blessed
#notsponsed
#godisrichgood

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Am not religious at all. I knew Jesus was a good guy but damn I did not realise he was a huge communist. Hell yeah maybe I could get into religion after all 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Am not religious at all. I knew Jesus was a good guy but damn I did not realise he was a huge communist. Hell yeah maybe I could get into religion after all 😂
It’s so fucked up how the message of the Bible has been so twisted by absolute nut jobs. Jesus was for sure a communist who wanted people to be nice to each other. That’s how he got all his followers, and it spread all over the world. It was also for the poor people, not the rich. The rich just used it as a way to control people.

Totally not religious, the historical aspect of religion just fascinates me!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
It’s so fucked up how the message of the Bible has been so twisted by absolute nut jobs. Jesus was for sure a communist who wanted people to be nice to each other. That’s how he got all his followers, and it spread all over the world. It was also for the poor people, not the rich. The rich just used it as a way to control people.

Totally not religious, the historical aspect of religion just fascinates me!
The guy freaked out and flipped tables because people were selling things (making money) in a place of worship, yet people like sarah practice "christianity" that claims that if you're rich it means god loves you more. Wild stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Can someone who is not blocked PLEEEEEAAASSE respond to Sarah’s comment about not doing yoga with the comment “I thought you and Kurt met at a yoga event”

I tried to make a burner account but she’s blocked all my accounts/future accounts lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.