Sarah's Day #68 Lies like a rug and lives like a grub

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg the podcast studio is so small!!

Actually shocked at how tiny it is. Basically touching knees with who ever they have on as a guest.

It makes no sense at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Wow that's sad. He checks the camera and moves to be more central to the frame, then checks again, then Sarah turns herself because she can't handle not being face on and so he moves again to look direct on (cut off for size but right after this) :(

Attachments

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
What do we think this life changing update is? My money is on them purchasing their getaway home. Kurt’s added to these Pinterest boards 2 days & 3 months ago

Edit to add - Sarah has one too that she’s added to 2 days ago as well
Idk, she didn't seem all the hyped about whatever this news is, which surely she would be if they bought another house. Unless she's just faking it for drama / suspense.

But it fits with seeing a solicitor, unless her and Kurt are finally getting divorced 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 39
She said it’s life changing though, why would a holiday home be life changing 😂 but it is Sarah after all and she is very dramatic!

Reactions: 39
She said it’s life changing though, why would a holiday home be life changing 😂 but it is Sarah after all and she is very dramatic!
It'll probs be a holiday house with the exact same colour scheme as her "regular" house and it'll be near the ocean like her "regular" house but it'll be a holiday house guyzzzz, it's totally different. In the economic climate we are experiencing now it would be in extremely bad taste to be flexing your wealth like that, some people can't even find a place to live.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Life changing list
* Holiday house
* Rental property
* Started another business
* Sold a business
* Bought a caravan
* Signed up for a tv series/doco
* Signed someone or something long term to the house of grots
* Partnered with another business
* Hired a nanny full-time
* Sarah is quitting YouTube to focus on business at grots
* Her book has been signed to be stocked in Kmart or any other big retail store
* She has been offered a cooking show
I'm sure I'll think of more haha

Reactions: 22
Big shocker, their mood boards are more beige on beige with a side of beige and beige accents.

And yes, if the LiFe ChaNgInG update is indeed a replica house, then how absolutely braindead tactless to flaunt a house (exactly like their current house) at a time when a majority of the country are facing massive cost of living challenges.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Big shocker, their mood boards are more beige on beige with a side of beige and beige accents.

And yes, if the LiFe ChaNgInG update is indeed a replica house, then how absolutely braindead tactless to flaunt a house (exactly like their current house) at a time when a majority of the country are facing massive cost of living challenges.
She is absolutely fucked in the head if she announces buying a holiday home then says while they aren't holiday there they are air bnbing it out. So many people are doing it tough and she's flashes her wealth, big no for me 🙅

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Maybe she’s finally starting some study?? She said it’ll be occupying most of her time

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think it will be a holiday home that will be an Airbnb/ content house they will rent out for photoshoots

Reactions: 30
The thing that I wondered is when she said we are thinking of keeping it to themselves, if that were true I mean what parallel universe would that ever happen! She shares her baby's health issues, uti, prolapse, and even that she has sex in the same room as her kids but a holiday house is private? 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 33

That’s why she was going to keep it to herself. She knows how tone deaf it would be. But alas, she can not help herself.

Reactions: 18
The way she announced this (not reveal announced for those who haven’t seen) on her IG stories makes it sound like it’s a life change that “we will find out about eventually” and she said it as if it were a bad thing … my first thoughts was divorce 🤣 but then I thought maybe it was related to talking about Ms health. Although the solicitor kinda lead me away from that.

I would not be surprised if she’s announcing she’s selling off the cooking app but I like the other ideas above.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.