Sarahs Day #55 Marriage is a sham, ebooks are a scam, she's the biggest scam artist on Instagram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Sarah, tagging Lizzo in your awkward AF tiktok hoping for a stitch/repost just reeks of desperation. It’s really quite pathetic.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
What?? Since when did Focks want to be held the entire time?? I thought he wasn’t the super cuddly one? Can anyone confirm that I’m remembering correctly because chick has got me questioning my memory now
Wtf she literally said less than a week ago that he hated being held 😐 I know she often does tit like this but this is so blatant and unable to be twisted its unbelievable

Reactions: 31
F2B1D015-7A80-4A89-B7E9-2CB73943E8BA.jpeg

DAFUQ DID I JUST READ?????
is this real? Or just some Sarah stan special hogwash???

I'm from India. My family is Hindu so I grew up in the land of yoga. I have practiced it too. I'm atheist so this isn't me taking offense religiously. But far out these chics are off their rockers!!!

OH ETA: She blocked me yesterday but seems to have missed ticking the "future accounts" box. SO HERE I AM AGAIN
MUHUHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 66
Saw this on red it and went to have a look. This post is too specific to just be reacting to the use of their mats in the photo, they must be part of the project if they're promoting it like this.

How awkward for Sarah to publically say she doesn't like or do yoga because it's against her religion but is partnered or in an agreement with a yoga mat brand who is helping to promote her next ebook 🥴

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 68
Re the yoga thing. Lots of those happy clappy culty churches are against yoga. It’s anti-Christian. So that’s why she would have been fine with it before but won’t practice it now and says it “doesn’t align with her beliefs”

its honestly so gross

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Its so funny her opinion on yoga has changed because of her faith. I am a Christian, accept western medicine when needed, also enjoy yoga, mindfulness and meditation and see a therapist for my mental health! Half expect to get kicked out of the Church any day now :LOL:

• Heart
Reactions: 28
After scuzz being boring for a while, she comes back with a bang - the Bolognese, the pregnancy workout e-book, the strange tiktok videos, now dissing yoga.

Surely her Stans will get their wake-up call soon enough.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Oh definitely!! I saw a tik tok the other day where a Christian fundamentalist had a go about ‘yoga Barbie’ cause like demons get in when you meditate.

It’s so so dumb. 😂😂😂😂
is someone going to tell Christians what prayer is? 😂 When I was in the church meditation was seen as trying to empty your brain of thought which is just an invitation for the devil to corrupt you. 1) The duck? 2) Prayer IS meditation to Glob? You are zeroing in on a specific focus mentally 3) Sarah has nothing in her head to begin with.

Or if I speak in a more productive manner, Sarah's desire to do high-speed things and be productive doesn't come to fruition, but that doesn't matter. She needs to sweat, be out of breath and FEEL like a "weapon" because that's how she measures her worth. She doesn't know heck all about spirituality, this is just an opportunity to explain that she is unique and godfearing without saying yoga doesn't make her out of breath/doesn't give her the distraction of exertion so it's just not for her 🥰 So lets take her at her word and believe that based on her convictions she has set clear biblical boundaries on what she would personally like to avoid. (Nothing wrong with that.) So...she understands cultural limits then? I'd be genuinely shocked if these were the sorts of conversations she and Kurt had about their beliefs and how they'd like to live out their shared convictions. Mostly because I'd be surprised if they spoke at all. Maybe next week Sarah will teach us some ✨pulses✨ in box braids

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So having pre-marital sex and a baby outside wedlock is ok, but doing certain stretches is a no

Right

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 155
Omg guys. I haven’t caught up or posted here in a while but you know how that dietitian JONO always posts about Sarah. I follow another one who isn’t that big but she’s just called our Sarah. she literally just posted it and I squealed, more and more people are calling out her tit. Anyway, here’s the account. @plantbasedkaur. I love to see it.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
6CF5295A-BF1C-4F4E-9A06-D75D1706F3F9.jpeg

Not into yoga Sarah? Huh? Righto…

(there are many more yoga accounts she is following btw)

• Haha
Reactions: 75
She's so dumb because she literally could have just said it's not yoga it's Pilates which is different. Maybe a brief explanation of how it's different. But she had to include a line about yoga not aLiGniNg with her values and now she looks like a dingbat

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Imagine waking up next to this mug?? No wonder Kurt's been sleeping in a different bed.

Stories_•_Instagram_🔊.jpg
Stories_•_Instagram_🔊-2.jpg
Stories_•_Instagram_🔊-4.jpg

Fullscreen_2022-05-16__4_24_PM.jpg
Stories_•_Instagram_🔊-5.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
She's so dumb because she literally could have just said it's not yoga it's Pilates which is different. Maybe a brief explanation of how it's different. But she had to include a line about yoga not aLiGniNg with her values and now she looks like a dingbat
This is what happens when you're someone in the public eye who doesn't think about a single bleeping thing you say

Reactions: 27
So having pre-marital sex and a baby outside wedlock is ok, but doing certain stretches is a no

Right
Post of the week

also pretty sure gods not down with flaunting wealth
Jesus said….
“Beware of practicing your righteousness before other people in order to be seen by them, for then you will have no reward from your Father who is in heaven” Matthew 6:6

and always keep in mind Sarah….
“It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich person to enter the kingdom of God.” Proverbs 11:24/25

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.