Sarahs Day #64 Stick a fork in her, she's done.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure SHE thinks Focks is exceptional but I am also pretty sure she meant to say Kurt's "protégé" not prodigy. But since she has a room temperature IQ she doesn't know they're two different words.

pro·té·gé
noun
1. a person who is guided and supported by an older and more experienced or influential person.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Since she’s so boring there’s hardly anything to post about, ill pose a question that I’ve been thinking for a while and I’m curious what everyone else thinks - how do we think this ends? Does she fade into obscurity? Or is there going to be a massive drama that she finally needs to address where she gets what she deserves (mass unfollowing, too many people holding her to account to block and delete etc)? I can’t help but think one day she’s going to lose it and completely go off on her stories… or maybe I’m secretly hoping so for the drama
Unfortunately I think she’ll just fade away (but I’d LOVE there to be a massive drama!) . Her current stans will grow up, have kids and mature - realise that there is more in the world than what Sarah has to offer! The new teens on the scene will not want to watch a mid 30s mother of two with the same boring content. There are sooo many new and far more exciting influencers. I’m a mum to a pre teen and she may click on Sarah’s instagram but would quickly unclick because it doesn’t relate to her one little bit.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Unfortunately I think she’ll just fade away (but I’d LOVE there to be a massive drama!) . Her current stans will grow up, have kids and mature - realise that there is more in the world than what Sarah has to offer! The new teens on the scene will not want to watch a mid 30s mother of two with the same boring content. There are sooo many new and far more exciting influencers. I’m a mum to a pre teen and she may click on Sarah’s instagram but would quickly unclick because it doesn’t relate to her one little bit.
I agree, I don’t think there will be any massive drama cause she is so darn boring now. Her brand and views and engagement will just dwindle and she’ll be a has been. (Well even calling her a has been may be a stretch?)
I want her so bad to be accountable for all the lies and tit she does

Reactions: 19
She is mad careless with this knife.
She gets so close to Ms face he flinches 😥
(hard to cover faces and show)
Screenshot_20221112-011656_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20221112-011633_TikTok.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Yeah, if you rewatch that reel with the sound off and just watch Malachai, you can see him flinch multiple times.
And she doesn’t notice once.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Yeah, if you rewatch that reel with the sound off and just watch Malachai, you can see him flinch multiple times.
And she doesn’t notice once.
Oooft someone better screen record this before she takes it down because multiple people commented about the knife being so close to his face.
And you’re right she was totally oblivious watching herself in the view finder talking about nothing 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Yuck. I felt so uncomfortable watching her wield that knife around right in front of poor Ms face/head. She was also so manic in that clip. How is that even content? 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 23
D4466903-5E2D-4A7E-97DF-5955933F1763.jpeg

526417C7-26D8-4CE3-929E-73C843032DE8.jpeg

01D7AC95-1FF6-4C4B-8C4F-839A99B28016.jpeg

CCF96FFA-5CD7-4174-82A1-CA74152AB135.jpeg

1CC322CD-53B9-4287-9FC5-50628FD84DDB.jpeg

1D63ED2E-1285-415B-86F9-31C1C4B5233F.jpeg

Mongoose always looks startled with her manic hands and behaviour. Or he looks over her talking to her phone when he's...right there.

This whole nonsense about mum days, mum life, mum outfit, now mum MOVE? just screams juvenile underdeveloped brain to me.

She sounds like a 12 yr old playing house.
Poor kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
This whole nonsense about mum days, mum life, mum outfit, now mum MOVE? just screams juvenile underdeveloped brain to me.

She sounds like a 12 yr old playing house.
Poor kids.
Got it in one!

Sarah is constantly obsessed with fickle impressions of what she sees as life achievements - motherhood, marriage, milfdom, business management, home ownership, health - but without any of the substance. She’s literally playing house, as you say.

Her entire perception of what it means to be a Mum is made up of these dumbass examples like how you cut a pear, your haircut, pushing a pram on the boardwalk whilst sipping coffee, or how (ir)regularly you wash. (Also note all these things are things she’s actually said and are all about her, never the kids, their milestones or feelings or anything significant).

Just like her perception of being a business owner is almost solely based on wearing “bOSsBaBe” outfits and having an office (with an empty desk and planner), but not actually having any good business acumen or qualifications (hence why everything is haphazard and rushed and riddled with errors).

And her perception of being healthy is fitting into an xxxs, having visible abs, going to the gym 6+ times weekly, glugging pink laxative drinks and chunky ‘smoothies’ made from sponsored powders, and taking selfies of her contorted body and filtered, filled and fucked up face.

It’s all so excruciatingly one dimensional. It’s no wonder why she’s constantly complaining, because living a life where everything, her business, brand, house, relationships, even kids, are built on zero foundation of substance, must be so unfulfilling. She has nothing beyond material things - and yup I am counting kids in this category because they are literal props for content at this point, and she shows she actively resents having to care for them - which are fun until the shine wears off/they stop needing her, etc. Then she has to find the next nuuuuu thing. Nuuuu house, nuuu ColLEctIoN, nuuuuu baby, and (not far off) nuuuuu husband.

The fact she is this aimless at 30 with kids and a marriage and a business says a lot (because yes Sarah, you have 1 business - your personal brand. It doesn’t matter how many ABNs you register for; it’s all one and the same self-aggrandising, tax evading tit show).

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Also...who remembers the last time she wore something tied around her waist like this🧐🤔

Hmm...
Did she have some left over cum custard in her turkey baster just waiting for when her follower count got too close to 1mil?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
There was a comment on her latest TikTok that said “riveting stuff”… she’s deleted it 😂 she’s so unbelievably sensitive.

• Haha
Only a lil SS but lots of knife comments on her insta
Screenshot_20221112-112022_Instagram.jpg

The sound is off but here's a recording of the knife bits

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
She does realise that kids are prone to sudden movements or he could sneeze and send his face forcefully forward, she does get that right?!

Also, I missed the part when I suddenly became a mum because I peel and chop stuff in my hands . . . I didn't know this was only reserved for mums and that gave you mum status when you do that!!

• Haha
  • Sad
Forecasting that next time Sezbot slices that slippery fruit with a sharp knife towards herself while holding it like a complete nincompoop she severs a tendon in her hand and cannot film any more crappy content and finally understands how difficult life can actually get

When I worked in ED I can’t tell you the amount of knife injuries from cutting fruit with poor technique. Avocadoes were the main culprit but the way Sezgoon is flailing around with the knife while holding the pear in her hand is asking for a sliced open hand and wrist

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
All us awful haterzzzzz hating on her knife technique, totally ignoring the fact that it's "just the camera angle" and more importantly, the fact that Sezdawgz milfmum just attained GRANDMA status just by cutting a goddamn pear, right in her hands! Like the superhuman that she is! My goshhhh. It's a total achievement beyond anything us plebs can ever aspire to.

And here we are "knit picking" Knife skills and worrying about her injuring Malakai who is like basically the chillest bub of all time, he doesn't move, he's basically immobile. so stop fussing ya'll we have DJ grandma sezbot in the house. Her jobs done. And we would be NOWHERE without this valuable content she graced us with today.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
She is mad careless with this knife.
She gets so close to Ms face he flinches 😥
(hard to cover faces and show)
View attachment 1723811View attachment 1723814
She is literally THROWING that pear at him. So much so he visibly flinches. Its disgusting. She replied to one of the comments saying it was just the camera angle and she wasn’t anywhere close to him but his reactions tell a totally different story.
Imagine if you had no back story to Sarah and stumbled across this video. Not one maternal bone in her body.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.