Sarah's Day #23 I'm such a loser, just like you guys!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
has she had her nose done?
I dont think so, I think it is the angle plus the big changes in the rest of her face. Her lips, cheekbones, and shape around her eyes have changed so much it makes her nose look a little different too.

Reactions: 13
Looks like a mix of lip fillers and a lip flip to me. I was looking at lip flip photos and the way her lip pouts at the top now and kinda looks like a duck (hard to explain 😂) is where the botox pulls the top lip back.

I don't understand how people can get fillers and then go so over the top like that, or lie about it 😂

Reactions: 15
Her lips do look ridiculous now. The change from last week is undeniable. It really does look like she's had an allergic reaction to something and her lips have puffed up...surely she can't be happy with this :eek:

Reactions: 20
I swear she updates her skincare so frequently. I've had the same routine and products for like 3 years and still doing amazing with it.

Reactions: 23
Her lips look like a bratz doll. She looked so pretty and natural a few years ago.

I’m actually disappointed she didn’t milk the wedding content more, I would have watched for sure. It’s been so haphazard and disorganised.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Sarah's Day #24 Filler moustache what a disgrace, forever shoving her phone in her toddler's face

Sarah's Day #24 Wedding Day filler looking a mess, what happened to the 'holistic health princess'?

Sarah's Day #24 Filler moustache for her wedding day, run Kurt there's still time to get away!
Second one!! 👌🏼

Reactions: 21
She wants to do a dedicated vlog on skin care, but hasn't that taken up most of her last few vlogs? Wasn't enough huh Sez?

What's the bet it's sponsored?
What's the bet it's undisclosed lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
How can you make a post showing your face which has clearly been enhanced with filler and Botox and (keyword) infer it is from your skincare routine. It is absolutely shameful and the reason why I HATE influencer culture. No doubt the video will be a sponsored one.

For any stans reading this ESMI SKIN MINERALS AND A VANITY BRUSH WONT GIVE YOU SKIN LIKE SARAHS. It is Botox and filler. Good skincare helps but not that much.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
How can she make 5+ years of YouTube videos, Insta stories, social media content etc and think that we wouldn’t catch on to her lies? There is visual proof that she isn’t a natural blonde, has pale undertones (none of that tanned olive BS), small lips, her thighs touch, doesn’t actually seem to have any struggles with acne, and overall that she is an average regular human woman because she constantly documents herself. Photoshop, filtering and excuses can only get you so far....

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Im shook, oh my god her comment section is FLOODED WITH QUESTIONS ABOUT LIP FILLER and people asking her to be honest!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Her lips look like a bratz doll. She looked so pretty and natural a few years ago.

I’m actually disappointed she didn’t milk the wedding content more, I would have watched for sure. It’s been so haphazard and disorganised.
It’s because she’s a ChiLL BrIdE 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well finally she admitted to the fillers
Can't believe she actually went through and replied to all the comments about it! Truly shocked she admitted it. But why the lies in the story yesterday? I guess she wasn't expecting to receive so much flack about it? I wonder if she'll be a bit more honest about getting the done now...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.