Sarah's Day #66 Tactical feeding, constantly breeding, potato print pyjamas we won’t be needing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshots of the comments from a recent White Fox post featuring Sarah. People are STILL waiting for their orders! Might not be referring to her pjs but if WF still haven't shipped orders from November there must be others still waiting for the "guarenteed by Christmas" pjs. Also, lol at WF still blaming the holiday season for the delays in the second week of January.

Those pjs almost feel like a bad dream. There's been ZERO mention of them. It's like they never existed. The whole thing has been weird from start to finish.
Maybe this is what Sezzy meant when she said she was going to support ‘slow fashion’ in 2023 😂…After all, expecting to receive your overpriced sweatshop garbage order in a timely manner when you’re not a toxic influencer is sooooo 2019 babes.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Screenshots of the comments from a recent White Fox post featuring Sarah. People are STILL waiting for their orders! Might not be referring to her pjs but if WF still haven't shipped orders from November there must be others still waiting for the "guarenteed by Christmas" pjs. Also, lol at WF still blaming the holiday season for the delays in the second week of January.

Those pjs almost feel like a bad dream. There's been ZERO mention of them. It's like they never existed. The whole thing has been weird from start to finish.
Also the sending multiple emails is bs. If they keep replying to the same email chain it'll got to the back of the queue as the newest but if they send 4 emails the first email will stay the same

Reactions: 17
Just going to leave this here…..
Ahahaha! She looks ridiculous. She’s seriously trying to pass herself off as smoller than even her former self when she was (admittedly) working out 5 hours daily, restricting, lost her period, etc.

You’re a lying liar who lies, Sarah…and a really unconvincing one at that 🤮 Enjoy the REALITY that is your stocky frame, sloping shoulders, and average-sized body 💁‍♀️😂

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Ahahaha! She looks ridiculous. She’s seriously trying to pass herself off as smoller than even her former self when she was (admittedly) working out 5 hours daily, restricting, lost her period, etc.

You’re a lying liar who lies, Sarah…and a really unconvincing one at that 🤮 Enjoy the REALITY that is your stocky frame, sloping shoulders, and average-sized body 💁‍♀️😂
She’s made her thighs literally the same size as her arms 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Todays photoshop is one of her worst ones yet.

It looks like she’s superimposed herself in the studio she’s warped herself so badly.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
What’s with the background on her latest stories? The size and location of the plants change every time she zooms in. Can’t help but think it’s got something to do with a stupid slimming filter…

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Does it count as “bring your baby to work” when your baby is pretty much your biggest money maker and he himself is actually working?
Maybe that’s why she’s calls him Moo Moo because he’s her cash cow 🐄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
I did BLW 3 years ago so maybe shits changed in that time (although I highly doubt it as I'm still in BLW groups and advice pages)...

Essentially it's my experienced understanding that MUSHING something makes it not BLW 😅😅😅

Also in BLW-land, the fact he doesn't have teeth yet does not change anything or mean his food requires mushing 🫡🤷🏼.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
What’s with the background on her latest stories? The size and location of the plants change every time she zooms in. Can’t help but think it’s got something to do with a stupid slimming filter…
Look next to his head towards the end it’s almost warping or something??

Reactions: 6
I did BLW 3 years ago so maybe shits changed in that time (although I highly doubt it as I'm still in BLW groups and advice pages)...

Essentially it's my experienced understanding that MUSHING something makes it not BLW 😅😅😅

Also in BLW-land, the fact he doesn't have teeth yet does not change anything or mean his food requires mushing 🫡🤷🏼.
It can be mushy and BLW, but it’s weird that she’s saying it has to be mushy for him to eat it without teeth?
People often associate a baby getting teeth as it being easier for them to eat with but it doesn’t make sense. Imagine having 5 random teeth in your mouth that don’t line up with others. Wouldn’t really make it easier to chew, would it? 😂

Reactions: 21
It can be mushy and BLW, but it’s weird that she’s saying it has to be mushy for him to eat it without teeth?
People often associate a baby getting teeth as it being easier for them to eat with but it doesn’t make sense. Imagine having 5 random teeth in your mouth that don’t line up with others. Wouldn’t really make it easier to chew, would it? 😂
I feel like she just doesn't even understand the basics of anything and doesn't think about what she is saying at all - even though she went to university for a while? How can she have 0 sense of critical thinking?

Reactions: 30
I get that's it's textural and he is self feeding, and that people take different methods and approaches with BLW... however my version of BLW definitely at 10 months old (and also with no teeth), was just serving the pumpkin in age appropriate sizes, the quinoa in a bowl with a blw spoon and placing the chicken as thin shredded pieces.
The emphasis on the mushing for digestion and the wording about not having teeth is very non-blw.

I'd recommend anyone reading this who is interested in learning more about BLW to join insta pages such as @boobtofood, @feedinglittles, @babyledweanteam or the Facebook group 'Baby Led Weaning for Beginners and Beyond'.

Reactions: 16
My baby has 8 teeth and is a terrible eater and also older than M😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.