Sarah's Day #72 $65 for a cookbook you must pay, did you hear that I had influenza A!?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So much for the yt story she was supposed to do today. This chick wouldn't know work if it hit her in the face.

Reactions: 14
Not Sarah saying she thinks she might have undiagnosed ADD after it's been mentioned here and the R site numerous times.

Reactions: 19
Her "Xmas give away EVERYDAY' appears to be ignoring the first 4 days of the month 😂 truly she is a professional.
Screenshot_20231204_140342_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 9
She said it was going to be 12 giveaways originally. But then yesterdays stories she said two videos a week - which would only be 8 giveaways.

my guess is she’ll end up with 3 videos this month.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I hope her fans read the T&Cs because she's only shipping to Australia, USA, UK, Canada, Germany and NZ.

Also, she's used the T&Cs from a past competition but has butchered them to try and fit this current one.

She has stated you must subscribe to her YT channel and comment on the relevant videos to enter. But according to her T&Cs there's more than one option to enter, yet the other options aren't listed (because there aren't any).

Multiple comments apparently count as multiple entries but the next paragragh states subscribing to BOTH options will count as a bonus third entry. Which is it?

ETA: just noticed another discrepancy: "Entrants must, during the Promotional Period..."

What's the promotional period? She's said the winners will be announced in the next video (this isn't specified in the T&Cs) but hasn't given a time frame for how long that will be. The next video could be the next day (ha!), it could be in two weeks. She could cut off the entries whenever she likes but still take several days to upload the next video which means fans will still think they're in with a chance.

How is she so bad at this?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Clear blue box on the counter in her latest vlog, left hand bottom corner
There is no way that wasn't deliberate 🙄
---
The first giveaway item is a signed copy of her cookbook. Shocker. That might explain why she's only shipping to Aus, NZ, USA, Canada, UK and Germany. These were all the warehouse locations Booktopia were going to store her cookbook, except the UK and Germany fell through. Perhaps they're now ready.

It'll be interesting to see if she changes the shipping locations for the next prize, which also begs the question as to whether you're allowed to do that during a giveaway period (not that Sarah gives a tit).

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
How sad for this potential child number 3. Being baited for content before it’s even potentially conceived

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Sorry but what ‘cook’ doesn’t know to cut from the bottom of a tomato and use the top as the safe part to hold when slicing?

Also the blog was BORING. The table is UGLY. The plates are awful, don’t know why she’d brag about them being expensive when they are that ugly hahaha
---
Or also ovulation tests (I am currently using these and they look the same) but ultimately they all lead to a baby so same same lol
Looks like ovulation tests have purple on the box and pregnancy tests have pink. The box on her counter had pink.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I don't have time to change my top but I do have time to film, edit and post a story about how I don't have time to change my top. 🙄🤔
Screenshot_20231205-140731_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Did anyone else note when she was opening a package with a screwdriver she claimed it was because Fox had taken all their pocket knives? Talk about incompetent parenting! What disasters are we going to see coming out of this, do you reckon?!

• Wow
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.