Sarah's Day #72 $65 for a cookbook you must pay, did you hear that I had influenza A!?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like someone else posted then IG comment before me, sorry! I have no idea how to delete my comment

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The tension my mind created from whipping between BITE IT BITE IT and chicks in g bangers is too much

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Dear lord. I’m just glad she can’t bait the end of Sunee anymore. I fully believe that was meant to be her big sit down chat months ago but she chickened out when people here sniffed it out. I imagine pre-orders for the physical book were also way lower than she anticipated, adding to her anxiety over backlash and tanking sales.

Pivoting to M’s “intolerances” and just never releasing the other sit down was a classic move on her part. She deflects and redirects the minute she’s in a tight spot! I wouldn’t be shocked if she trots out the dietary restriction talk again now that the announcements been made. For the kids’ sake, I hope we don’t hear about any new illnesses.

Reactions: 27
If Sarah's BS maths was actually true she spent more time planning sunee (2-3 years) than actually running it (2 years)

The saddest thing with the Kurt pics is that SezBot could look more like that if her ED let her put on a bit of weight

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Did she shut Sunnee to try and get free publicity for book sales? I think it’s a weird move to make a huge deal about a business failure whilst trying to launch a new cookbook…especially given they are closely related items… why wouldn’t she wait 2-3 months after the book launch to close? Weird

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Selfish witch didn't even give the opportunity for loyal Sunee customers to screenshot recipes!
SmartSelect_20231109_152032_Reddit.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 31
Did she shut Sunnee to try and get free publicity for book sales? I think it’s a weird move to make a huge deal about a business failure whilst trying to launch a new cookbook…especially given they are closely related items… why wouldn’t she wait 2-3 months after the book launch to close? Weird
My first thought was she might have been waiting for her contract with the app developers to come to an end. No point killing the app if you're still paying for it's up keep. But knowing Sarah she probably meant to terminate the app months ago but delayed it and delayed it. She probably never meant to have both the app and cookbook live at the same time.

Not that anyone is surprised but she really did her fans dirty with this. She could have given them a heads up that the app was going so they knew not to renew their subs and had chance to screenshot their favourite recipes. She also could have given them a discount towards the cookbook as a thank you for supporting the app. But instead she pulled the app right after the announcement so no one had the chance to save anything. She's probably also hoping people won't chase their outstanding sub fees because it'll be too much hassle.

She's such a dick to her fans for absolutely no reason.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
The saddest thing with the Kurt pics is that SezBot could look more like that if her ED let her put on a bit of weight
The Sez would look nothing like that if she put on a bit of weight though and she knows it. Her build is short, stocky, sloping shoulders, straight up and down, flat chest. She knows she doesn’t have a feminine build so she overcompensates by trying to look petite by starving and over exercising.
---
Also, she’s probably deleting recipes quuck smart so she can sell them to her stans AGAIN with a second cookbook in three years time.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.