Sarah’s Day #16 bAbE I can’t even deal, botox and lip fillers, so far from raw and real

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah would not last on the North Shore, she just wishes she was Earthy Andy. Also I am terrified for the day she has a daughter... her obsession with abs is seriously concerning

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Re latest stories with question box, she says if she didn't live in Cronulla her next favourite place would be north shore Hawaii. I know it's petty but "hawaii" is a state that has more than one island, I think she's referring to Maui which is where they've travelled before? I'm an Aussie who lived on Maui for a year so just kind've annoying she doesn't educate herself even though she's physically been there. Just another example of ignorant sissy
long time lurker first time poster 🙋🏽‍♀️

I took this as her meaning north shore Sydney and Hawaii being a second answer

I’m currently living in mosman which is also in north shore Sydney and places like Manly on the north shore has the cronulla vibes she’d be chasing

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Here let us help you:
- touching your ratty hair
- posing like a donkey
- not engaging with your son
- over filling your lips
- being the poster child of ignorant white privilege
- always talking down at/about your fiance
- being the most sell centred person around
- over naming food, its not gluten free vegan toast...its toast
- begging for free products
- posting nothing but undisclosed adds.

Im sure we could add more "weird habits"

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Is this a joke? Or is Kurt actually dyslexic?

Not 100% sure that’s why I am asking, but if he isn’t and she is saying he is ‘dyslexic’ as a joke about him being bad at spelling ... that is truely revolting. Never poke fun at disabilities or use a real condition as a way to mock someone and make a joke.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Sarah would not last on the North Shore, she just wishes she was Earthy Andy. Also I am terrified for the day she has a daughter... her obsession with abs is seriously concerning
My thoughts exactly. She just wants to be Earthy Andy who is exactly everything Scuz is not. Also, didn’t realize she was releasing a cookbook .. look out Sarah, I’m sure your app won’t even compare to what’s inside a BOOK.

Attachments

Reactions: 13
I know Leah Itsines’ guides have been mentioned in relation to Sarah’s upcoming app so I apologise if I’m covering old ground. But Leah has healthy recipe eBooks which are really popular and she has a eating program which is individually tailored to the person’s needs. Her recipes all look delicious and don’t appear to have been developed by a person with orthorexic tendencies. To top it off, Leah seems like a genuine ray of sunshine. I can’t see how Sarah’s app can compete with the likes of Leah’s programs. I’m interested to see how it plays out when Sunee launches!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Sarah you didn't renovate your home, you had people renovate your home. That's why you wouldn't go on the block you wouldn't be good at it YOU EVEN HAD AN INTERIOR DESIGNER SO WHAT PART OF THE BLOCK WOULD YOU BE GOOD AT? THE DRAMATIC CRYING/WHINGING???

• Haha
Reactions: 76

Plenty of spelling and grammatical errors here sissy! That should keep you busy the rest of the week 😂😂👋

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Re latest stories with question box, she says if she didn't live in Cronulla her next favourite place would be north shore Hawaii. I know it's petty but "hawaii" is a state that has more than one island, I think she's referring to Maui which is where they've travelled before? I'm an Aussie who lived on Maui for a year so just kind've annoying she doesn't educate herself even though she's physically been there. Just another example of ignorant sissy
I thought that was interesting given she claims Byron is her favourite place on earth....

Reactions: 18
I had a look at the Sunee page and read this:
1609244941548.png

They are getting people to consent to legally allow them to do this. Sarah gets offended by anything and everything. She already lumps criticism that is given to her in an honest and fair manner as being 'offensive' and 'objectionable'.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 99
All materials /.../ are intended solely for personal, non-commercial use and must not be re-sold, distributed or used directly or indirectly for your personal financial gain
a bold statement coming from her

Reactions: 30
Just catching up on this thread and I am HORRIFIED to see the pica of Fox with whatever that was stuffed in his mouth. Kids choke and die - its not an uncommon occurrence!! I said this the last time he was filmed with a choking hazard (the ping pong ball) - I can totally imagine something dreadful happening to Fox & Sarah accidentally capturing it all on her iPhone while she films herself talking. I hope nothing ever happens to him but it just seems like a matter of time!

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I had a look at the Sunee page and read this:
View attachment 363363
They are getting people to consent to legally allow them to do this. Sarah gets offended by anything and everything. She already lumps criticism that is given to her in an honest and fair manner as being 'offensive' and 'objectionable'.
Omg!!! This is bleeping rich coming from Miss “don’t-come-for-me” Stevenson 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Warning, tongue-in-cheek rant to follow.

You may have been saddened to think the name Sunee was culturally appropriated but have no fear, Sissy would never do that, it actually is an acronym that describes the secret speshul prodjekt. Sunee really stands for Stolen Uninspired Nootrient-deficient Easy Eats (eta emphasis on the easy, by the looks of things some of these could barely be called recipes).

You may have also thought the word Sunee was alluding to Babe’s sunny personality but, no, no, no. Didn’t you know Sissy actually IS the sun and the whole world literally revolves around her. So there you go that’s everything you need to know about Sunee.

P.s. I wonder if the app is going to drip feed a few new recipes per week, I wonder how many you get each week. I’d much prefer a book that I can look through a range and see what I feel like eating/cooking that week. I mean, no one likes all the recipes in a book, I reckon it would be frustrating to just receive a few at a time, not great value.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
If you read the Sunee terms of service carefully, you’ll see the subscription model is in 3 month increments, and you can’t get money back on a prorated basis if you cancel early. What a scam. Even my local gym that launched their own platform to stay afloat during COVID offered one month completely free to current members and then rolled out a 1 month subscription option for several months. It’s only now that they’re asking people to lock into longer term contracts because people know what they’re getting when they subscribe. If they can do that with a razor thin profit margin and no other sources of income, Sarah could certainly be more gracious with her app rollout.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.