Sarahs Day #64 Stick a fork in her, she's done.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree, she baited us with a miscarriage for days and then monetised her son's situation on YT. Of course people are going to speculate, it's EXACTLY what she wanted to happen.
The post was wrong anyway. It said M was blind and couldn’t hear when it seems that’s definitely
Not the case based on YT and Instagram

Reactions: 6
I agree, she baited us with a miscarriage for days and then monetised her son's situation on YT. Of course people are going to speculate, it's EXACTLY what she wanted to happen.
She is Scum. The Scummest of all Scum!!

Reactions: 5
God she's so boring. That video was a snoozefest.
It's cookies, not rocket sciecne. Aunty is out here behaving like she's invented the world's first chew cookie and has even named it after herself, like she's some scientist :LOL: She's so pathetic, I almost feel sorry for her.

She's clearly scraping the bottom of the barrel for content. This would typically be a segment in a longer vlog, but she has nothing. So it's gone up as a stand alone. Fox used to be cute, but it's gotten old for me already. I can't imagine a whole channel of this will be sustainable in terms of interest, but I 100% see her angling for it. This was a step in that direction.

She's also such an awkward mother. I know this is her trying to be cool and the chill mum, but it's just...awkward. Fox's energy is very much like he's wary of her and her moods and reactions and like he steps back and waits to pick up where she's at and responds accordingly. If she's pleased he goes a certain way, if she isn't he apologises. It's all very sad to watch.

This is not entertainment, it's like watching a dysfunctional family fall apart slowly. Fun and games for us to critique and pick apart, but I wonder what it'll be like for the kids when they grow up.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
The photoshop she is using at the moment is next level
View attachment 1702931
I wanted to do a comparison against her "raw and real" post. But I couldnt be bothered to actually do it, she's so boring.
If someone is wanting to, pretty sure the comparison would be wild. And it might serve as a reminder to her of her claims about how she likes to be real. The consistency and commitment to never stand normally so her thighs touch as they do, is nervewracking to think about. It must be an exhausting mess being her. Its no wonder her brain is mush and she largely talks tit, puts out crappy work and behaves like an idiot. Because all her bandwidth goes into contorting her body to suit her contorted image of herself.

Reactions: 16
Nearly broke my leg coming here after that photoshopped story. Does she think her followers are stupid?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Lol I watched that piss poor excuse for a YT upload Sunnee advertisement, or at least as much as I could swallow, and just have to get a few things off my chest:

* She’s definitely acting like she’s on something here. Maybe she’s just trying to be funny, or maybe her mania is reaching new heights, but she’s whack.

* She talks to Focks like she’s his big sister or babysitter, not his Mum. It’s so bizarre the way she’s maturing backwards but ageing physically in double speed.

* Those kids are not cute. Sorry, I said it; and meant it. They’re innocents in all this, but Sarah’s also made them into literal performing animals. Focks climbing on counters, or poorly repeating what she coaches him to say to the camera, is insufferable. Sarah’s made him that way. He’s closer to 4 than 3 now and still can barely string more than a couple of words together. Though it was funny when he said her cookies were ‘flat’ and ‘soggy’ lol.

* And she gives Malcom so little stimulation that he literally just hangs there (in his incorrectly positioned harness, NaChURaLlY) looking vacant. No babbling, smiling, no animation on his eyes (and no, not because of blindness 🤦🏼‍♀️), no display that he’s passing any kind of milestone beyond ‘prop’. Again, not an attack on the kids, but they should both be in with an OT. But she’s fucked them up already and it shows.

* Last, and to lighten the mood. How telling is the number of likes at this screenshot; and how aimless do you have to be in your own life to make a comment like the first one? 😂

74334EFD-34BB-447D-BE88-AF5B43E4BC55.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I've taken a break from Sarah and this thread for my mental health so I'm sorry if this has been spoken about at length already but has Sarah confirmed M's condition now?
I don't like to speculate about M as he is so young and has not chosen to have his life all over the internet but I saw an influencer gossip page post about M's condition on insta so was just wondering if Sarah has actually confirmed it now.
The post has since been deleted so I don't want to post it here but if she hasn't confirmed it, I think it's pretty gross of the page to post this even if Sarah has baited it non stop.

Reactions: 3
Lol I watched that piss poor excuse for a YT upload Sunnee advertisement, or at least as much as I could swallow, and just have to get a few things off my chest:
Omg so much yes about her raising this kid to be so obnoxious. It’s not cute. It’s cringe worthy listening to him just parrot the same phase “what’s up guys” etc over and over again to try and get his pathetic mothers attention. He knows the only way he can get it is by performing for her and the camera. Yuck. It’s not cute when a kid has zero respect for boundaries and climbs all over bench’s and constantly interrupts people. Zero self regulation and she only has herself to blame!

also adding that I too find it off how quite M is, through no fault of his own. He’s clearly ignoredby Sarah most of the time sohe doesn’t babble or interact at all. I have a 5 month old so younger than M and she’s so interactive and loud and babbles constantly like most babies that age.

Sarah desperately wants to look like Beth's teeny tiny figure, but we all know Sarah is much stockier than this pic. I wish she'd just relax into her figure God gave her 🤷
I did see this on her stories and thought the same thing! It’s so beyond photo shopped. It’s well known and obvious in videos she very stocky with short legs, no where near as slim and long as she made them in that story 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I don't like to speculate about M as he is so young and has not chosen to have his life all over the internet but I saw an influencer gossip page post about M's condition on insta so was just wondering if Sarah has actually confirmed it now.
Sarah has not addressed Ms condition at all. I feel like once he was born she forgot that she told everyone.
Out of curiosity what did the page say his condition was?

Reactions: 10
Sarah has not addressed Ms condition at all. I feel like once he was born she forgot that she told everyone.
Out of curiosity what did the page say his condition was?
I would like to know too out of curiosity.
He’s just seems checked out but nothing overtly obvious so she really shot herself in the foot by baiting some condition when she never needed to say anything to millions of people 🤦🏼‍♀️
inwould be checked out too if I had to look at and listen to her everyday of my life lol.
some kids are just not overly animated and loud so maybe that’s all it is as well as being ignored and under stimulated because his mother is too busy obsessing about herself everyday lol.

Reactions: 6
AM i the only one who thinks M is just fine? and that there's no reaosn to even wonder about whether he's okay or not?

• Heart
Reactions: 37
AM i the only one who thinks M is just fine? and that there's no reaosn to even wonder about whether he's okay or not?
Well I mean the only reason people are wondering is because Sarah implied there was something wrong when she was pregnant. So obviously people are looking for something. Had she not said anything, no I don’t think anyone would ever think there was something legitimately wrong with him. He just looks perpetually bored with Sarah’s bullshit as any kid would would be with her as their mother 😂

Reactions: 29
Love that Sarah's super exciting ideas for fun new vlogs were 'making cookies' and 'a pilates video". Groundbreaking

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
It's probably best to not give any attention to clout chasing pages making up stuff for attention. Mods here really can't win on this stuff, we have to make lots of very difficult calls and tend to get it in the neck regardless.

If you have any issues to raise with the moderators please report or raise in forum business.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.