Sarahs Day #58 She wouldn't be under spiritual attacks if she had just got the covid vax

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also this from the other site, credit to OP for saying what a lot of people have been saying.

Screenshot 2022-06-17 at 10.50.42.png

This is really apt and succinctly put, I thought.
Sarah has a way of pretending like she's this perfectly perfect butterfly, like her socials arent a highlight reel, when literally everything about them is a filtered, cleaned out, whitewashed version of the reality. From the content she posts to how much she moderates and controls her comments. So naturally, people are going to find alternate spaces to share their other opinions, experiences and versions of the truth from their perspective. It's really that simple. That she cannot tell the difference between crticism (that she can acknowledge as that and still choose not to address) and actual trolls/hate even after SO MANY YEARS of making an entire living off of being a person on the internet WHO NEEDS AN AUDIENCE, says so much about how little she has actually grown as a person or a professional.

Why is it so hard for people to just see this is a legit perspective?

• Heart
Reactions: 79
I don’t have tiktok, because I accept my age and am not the targeted demographic, but when I see Sarah post things on tiktok, even I understand that she has missed the mark.
She uses it like Instagram stories, plugging her crap. It almost seems as though people are starting to see her lies, so she is shifting to another audience and building her platform over there.

Also in her makeup video today, Kurt is sick, yet still has to look after M. She calls them the covid two(or something) and acknowledges that she isn’t like them, despite still having covid herself.
Her lack of awareness for others is so bad.

Also, now she’s making meal plans? Since when? Did she not get the memo that she is and never will be qualified to give out meal plans. Idiot
I follow quite a few TikTokkers in their 40s - 60s. Tiktok is for everyone not just Gen Zs!! 😊😊😊😊 TikTok is my happy place. (The algorithm doesn't show me Sarah thank god)

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I follow quite a few TikTokkers in their 40s - 60s. Tiktok is for everyone not just Gen Zs!! 😊😊😊😊 TikTok is my happy place. (The algorithm doesn't show me Sarah thank god)

I’m 31, I just refuse to get another app that drains my time. Instagram already does that for me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ahhh yes Classic pantry staples such as frozen berries and free range eggs
I mean we don’t keep our eggs in the fridge, so I think it’s fair to say they could go in a pantry? We tend to just leave them on the counter though as we don’t have an actual pantry…

Yeah frozen berries though what is this girl smoking!?

She probably just means her staple ingredients she likes to have on hand, but as usual she’s missed the mark because she doesn’t think anything through

Reactions: 22
I know it's been said recently but I'll repeat it for the people in the back. Sarah and Kurt do not attend a Hillsong church.

So everytime someone mentions that she is problematic because of her connections to Hillsong, you're just giving Sarah and her stans another reason to roll their eyes and say we don't know what we're talking about.
GLOW Church, right ? I know the article I posted wasn’t about Glow, but more about Pentecostal churches in general.

Reactions: 13
With what do you think?
She still spouts another version of this same BS.
She has nothing new/real to offer. It's the same disordered, lying, manipulative, scammy content masquerading as pRoDjEcKts and cOLLaBs, just repackaged cleverly every now and then (ahem: WeLLneSs wEeK) so she can continue to shill it and laugh her way tot he bank because her stans are too dumb to wake up and smell the poopy bloom tit.
She’ll replace protein balls by recipe app and update the number of ED books so far. That’s it.

Reactions: 10
How can anyone expect a good COOKbook when the author seems to only be interested in how it looks?
I’m curious, how is she actually getting it published? Just looking at someone else’s new cookbook (Ellie cough) it’s all professionally published and photographed etc. is she self publishing? I wonder how that will work in terms of editing etc? I’m not in the industry so I have no clue

Reactions: 14
REALLY REALLY REALLLLYYYY unnerves me how she uses Malakai like a literal prop in her hands, when she's tlaking about things that have nothing to do with him or her as a mother. Why. is she sashaying him about the camera in her video for wellness week or whatever the hell new scam she's got planned???

He LOOKS visibly out of it and uncomfortable from being moved about so much and tossed from one hand to another. She wont even just carry him in one comfy position through out the video, just keeps moving him ever 3 seconds like hes an object -- so unsettling even for me to just watch. And he looks UNHAPPY! Why can't she see it????
She did this with F why is anyone surprised by her behaviour now? She uses her children for sympathy, likes and attention, as a shield for (valid) criticism, and to sell things. She’s gross.

• Sick
Reactions: 34
Will be interesting to see which publishing house has picked up the book - the feedback across socials for Sophie Cachias has been scathing. If she is self publishing?Well ……. 🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 29
**Aesthetics**

This book is not meant to be used, it is meant to be displayed
"styled in your home"
"cover alone is a VIBE for home decor"

Tell me you have no clue what you're doing, without telling me you have no clue what you're doing.
Tell me you got the breif wrong, without telling me you got the brief wrong.
Tell me you don't know the first thing about cooking or cookbooks, without telling me you don't know the first thing about...

PHEW. She is tiring with how confident she is with projects that are sooooo sub-par its ridiculous.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Eggs are meant to be stored at room temp…
I don't want to start egg-gate but in North America (US and Canada) eggs are cleaned before being sold so they have to be kept in the fridge. In Europe (and I guess Aus) they are not cleaned and can stay at room temp.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.