Sarah's Day #72 $65 for a cookbook you must pay, did you hear that I had influenza A!?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtaf is happening to your FACE Sarah?!
I know it was Halloween recently, but yikes šŸ˜³

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She literally said she is happy Kurt is home because it means she can leave the house. They are just co-parenting at this point. No love left.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Yea if my husband had been gone the past few weeks and was about to leave again, I would make sure I got to spend as much time as possible with him the two or three days heā€™s home for. I wouldnā€™t rush out to go to spa appointments, Pilates, and lunch dates with friends.

Itā€™s not like sheā€™s not able to do those things with Kurt gone. Fox is in school a few days a week and she can easily have M watched by her mom to a sitter for those hours that fox is gone.

Itā€™s so obvious that they donā€™t really like each other all that much. And no one is buying that kissing photo as proof.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
For such a busy and hands on #boymum who's in her season of motherhood, how do these jagged rings not drive her bleeping NUTS? They would have to be getting caught and snagged on everything. They seem completely impractical, not to mention they still haven't been resized? Or maybe that's just another way to show how āœØTiNyāœØ her fingers are. šŸ™„

_70__Sarah_s_Day__72__65_for_a_cookbook_you_must_pay__did_you_hear_that_I_had_influenza_A_____...jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Has he removed his likes on the jade wilson photos??? I canā€™t see his like anymore
OMG HE HAS HAHAHAHHAHA WOW GUILTYYYYY !!! NOW HE WILL CLAIM WE PHOTOSHOPPED THEM

ETA: unless Sezzy has blocked her on his account !!! šŸ˜

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
So we donā€™t all play ā€œpoolside resortā€ Sarah. Most of us arenā€™t lucky enough to have swimming pools in our garden. So bloody out of touch.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 28
So we donā€™t all play ā€œpoolside resortā€ Sarah. Most of us arenā€™t lucky enough to have swimming pools in our garden. So bloody out of touch.
I live in a tiny unit with 2 kids šŸ™ƒ we play with a water table on our balcony lol her privilege is disgusting

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Literally my thoughts exactly as I read this. Sheā€™s lost it.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
And I bet you are a significantly better role model to your children
Aww thank you so much for that. Iā€™m definitely happy and proud of they way Iā€™m raising my kids, just like any normal mums out there with a partner working full time and actually juggling life on our own without whinging on internet lol Sezzy could never.
Should we tell her not everyone can go on facial, massages, Pilates, beauty appointments, hairdressers as a treat for minding the kids for few days? Imagine the shock

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She literally said she is happy Kurt is home because it means she can leave the house. They are just co-parenting at this point. No love left.
She really doesn't want to be around the kids, as soon as kurt is home her mind is elsewhere, she doesn't think about how they could spent time as family, kurt enables this behaviour. šŸ™ƒ
---
Yea if my husband had been gone the past few weeks and was about to leave again, I would make sure I got to spend as much time as possible with him the two or three days heā€™s home for. I wouldnā€™t rush out to go to spa appointments, Pilates, and lunch dates with friends.

Itā€™s not like sheā€™s not able to do those things with Kurt gone. Fox is in school a few days a week and she can easily have M watched by her mom to a sitter for those hours that fox is gone.

Itā€™s so obvious that they donā€™t really like each other all that much. And no one is buying that kissing photo as proof.
As someone who has fifo hubby i don't run out the door the second he is home, he's been working he needs some sleep and we spent time as a family before i go do anything, sarah could never its just all about her and she clearly doesn't care for kurt and what he might want to do or spending time as a family. She's honeslty selfish brat.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She mustā€™ve got alot of hate for this cause itā€™s GONE!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
My first thought was she might have been waiting for her contract with the app developers to come to an end. No point killing the app if you're still paying for it's up keep. But knowing Sarah she probably meant to terminate the app months ago but delayed it and delayed it. She probably never meant to have both the app and cookbook live at the same time.

Not that anyone is surprised but she really did her fans dirty with this. She could have given them a heads up that the app was going so they knew not to renew their subs and had chance to screenshot their favourite recipes. She also could have given them a discount towards the cookbook as a thank you for supporting the app. But instead she pulled the app right after the announcement so no one had the chance to save anything. She's probably also hoping people won't chase their outstanding sub fees because it'll be too much hassle.

She's such a dick to her fans for absolutely no reason.
Not letting them screen shot the app and the recipes means she has made her stans buy the book making her more sales and money while stans are missing out by the app being deleted/shut down šŸ‘Ž

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
As someone who solo mums ALL THE TIME, with 2 young kids, one of which had a vomiting bug all yesterday and last night, SHE can go and get f**ked!!! šŸ˜¤šŸ˜¤
100%.. The fact she keeps adding in the word 'solo'. It's just parenting Sez. Some of us do it solo, some don't. But it's still just parenting. We aren't running around telling everyone and anyone who will listen how much harder our life is because we SOLO parent šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø God she really grinds my gears.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I love my boys so much I have to grit my teethā€¦..like WTF šŸ˜¬ freaking weirdo

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Sarah has the same vibe as those dads who call looking after their own children 'babysitting' šŸ« 

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.