Sarahs Day #64 Stick a fork in her, she's done.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
DO?
I think she is hiding a drug habit like pills or some or abusing some kind of speed and her whole persona is an act to hide it.
Not drugs but definitely an exacerbation of anxiety and narcissism that has evolved into something that she really needs to seek professional help for

I reckon she spends a big chunk of the day on her phone/laptop on social media, ED type of behaviour and comparing herself and life to these she thinks she’s better than or thinks is her ‘vibe/season’

But let’s be honest , most of the day she’s just changing all these dang ‘hats’ and ‘ cups’ she keeps going on about

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Haha sezz isn’t on speed, I know you were kidding but the thing is, I think sezz does nothing except doom scroll, procrastinate and read here on tattle. That’s the secret. She does nothing.
Don’t forget those couple of months were she kept doing laundry!!

Haven’t heard about her washing baskets for a while, I guess she outsources that task now too, like the dog walking and house cleaning. No shade in it- if you can afford it, do it! Just have a bit of respect for your followers when you whinge how hard your life is

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Don’t forget those couple of months were she kept doing laundry!!

Haven’t heard about her washing baskets for a while, I guess she outsources that task now too, like the dog walking and house cleaning. No shade in it- if you can afford it, do it! Just have a bit of respect for your followers when you whinge how hard your life is
Today talking about her rings, she said "either Im making protein balls, or I've been at the gym, or I'm just back from the gym" and almost like she realised how woefully empty her life sounded, she added "or I'm gardening" and I cracked up SO HARD because when have we ever seen her gardening??? Also WHERE IS HER GARDEN?

• Haha
Reactions: 67
She is legit manic in her latest stories. She also seems drunk or on coke or something!!!! Idk! It’s so weird the way she uses so many words but actually says nothing. Also her saying that Kurt can’t go to work when he gets home because she NeEdS a FaCiAl and to FiLl her CuP. She’s gross. I’m sure her employee only told her that she needs to do something for herself because Sarah went on and on about how tired she is and the employee just wanted to shut her up.

Reactions: 39
She is legit manic in her latest stories. She also seems drunk or on coke or something!!!! Idk! It’s so weird the way she uses so many words but actually says nothing. Also her saying that Kurt can’t go to work when he gets home because she NeEdS a FaCiAl and to FiLl her CuP. She’s gross. I’m sure her employee only told her that she needs to do something for herself because Sarah went on and on about how tired she is and the employee just wanted to shut her up.
Replenish her cup 🤣 jesus christ. Its a pretty bleeping small cup to need replenishing so often.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Is anyone else in the outspoken Facebook group? Someone posted about the Labang end of collaboration and I see this juicy comment. Ooooh I feel like there is some tea to be spilt.
Don't stop there, we need more!! Hope they post more info. What on earth could Sarah have done to cause them to "pour money down the drain"? Unless they're just referring to the cost of producing products with her that they couldn't sell because of how problematic she is, even with a 70% discount.

Reactions: 28
Don't stop there, we need more!! Hope they post more info. What on earth could Sarah have done to cause them to "pour money down the drain"? Unless they're just referring to the cost of producing products with her that they couldn't sell because of how problematic she is, even with a 70% discount.
The comment is now deleted ://

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I’d say she just got back from the gym. She’s always at her most manic after a workout, because she’s tied her entire sense of self worth and identity to her body and working out, that post-gym Sez is the only time she seems happy enough to go on stories and ramble.
She mentioned as a throwaway line in those stories about taking her rings off while at the gym or cooking. I think she just didn’t want to make it obvious that she, the “ultra busy boss babe single mum”, had time to fit a gym workout into her packed schedule.

Reactions: 20
The comment is now deleted ://
Can you tell if they were deleted by the poster or admin. The outspoken group is notorious for white knighting for Sarah which is unfortunate since they use us and what we post to help them with their Sarah episodes/spots

• Heart
Reactions: 20
La bang have unliked all the shady comments towards Sarah that they originally liked 🤔😂 something juicy has gone on.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
I understand everyone needs time for themselves especially as parents but it really irks me the way she is proudly saying it's pay back time for Kurt because he's been away working. Hire proper help if he now needs to spend a work day baby sitting because you need a facial and a fitness class. I've worked with my husband for the last 15 years and I get it can be frustrating when you're work duties are impacted more than your partners if you have kids but to cry about needing "me time" comes across as so childish and entitled but what's new.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
She s stuck in the 2000s with Nicole Richie still as a role model based on her looks. She posted a picture on her stories in her blue shorts and I wont repost bcs I need to screenshot and I dont want that on my phone 😂😂 Heroin chic is really out and I dont think it ll ever come back. I wonder where did she get all these body issues from cause sis is following trends that ended 20+ years ago💀 and they will forever stay in the past.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.