Sarahs Day #54 No mat leave, I’m too controlling, exploit both kids, keep Sarahs Day Inc rolling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve said it before: she probably doesn’t believe in UV radiation. Look at her haggard face and tell me she wears spf😬
Isn't she anti sunscreen? Because of the "chemicals".
Let me tell you sis, the radiation from UV actually DOES alter your cells DNA, unlike sunscreen and vaccines.

She's so ignorant, I wish Australia started some sort of regulator body for influencers so they could be held accountable for their misinformation.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Isn't she anti sunscreen? Because of the "chemicals".
Let me tell you sis, the radiation from UV actually DOES alter your cells DNA, unlike sunscreen and vaccines.

She's so ignorant, I wish Australia started some sort of regulator body for influencers so they could be held accountable for their misinformation.
Maybe so, but I’m not talking sunscreen as you can’t use that on newborns anyway. I’m talking about a hat. Or use the pram that would have a canopy that’s SPF 50+ no doubt? There are ways to protect newborn precious skin. They’re not even trying 😭 😢 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Sorry I have not had time to catch up with this thread or even complete the last. However did I actually just see her and Kurt walking to and from a cafe with M in their arms at the hottest/worst UV rays part of the day??? He had NO protection on his poor little head or face and was exposed for more than just a quick walk to the car. And there they were boasting about being barefoot?
I honestly cannot. 🤦🏽‍♀️ 🤦🏽‍♀️ 🤦🏽‍♀️
The irresponsibility is mortifying.

Edited for spelling
Yep I thought about this too. Then only a couple of hours later she let her 3 year old walk around no shirt on. There is no sun safety what's so ever. Most Australian parents are very particular about it because our sun is so strong and so dangerous.

Not Sezzy though. But after all, she's not a normal Mum she's a CoOl MuM 🥴

Reactions: 32
She has not spoken about it, no. And yes, it seems like she clickbaited the whole health issue situation and still is.

I wonder if the reason she deleted her post about his special Dr appointment yesterday is because the Dr told her definitively there is nothing wrong with him so she panicked.
Thanks for your response! :)

Honestly don’t know how she is not CANCELLED at this point? This is probably the lowest low that shes done with the plethora of things she’s done before (and gotten away with). Despicable and so disrespectful.

But watch one of these days we are going to hear it was a “Miracle” and that against the odds Jesus pulled though. 🙄

Followed by a #BLESSED and #tropeaka loool

• Heart
Reactions: 18
“He (malakai) is so different to Fox. Fox, as a baby even, he didn’t like to be held, like wasn’t very affectionate.”
Oh duck off sarah he was a baby! You just didn’t show him any kind of maternal affection. This tit makes me furious. Stop comparing them and making fox out to be some devil child compared to little angel 😡
Its her job as a narcissist to create one who is a Golden Hair child ( Malacalaca) and one who is the Scapegoat (Focks). She started this tit the minute she found out she was pregnant ( OK, it was after the MC baiting but ya get my drift yeah)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
she is so backwards thinking. wears no shoes outside but wears her nasty shoes inside her home, bedroom, etc. ????

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Ok I can't with today's stories!!!
1. Who the duck wears a shirt like that?
2. Why are these two idiots so proud of walking barefoot???! Like why??!! Also they always wear shoes in the house, on the carpet, in the bedroom. So stupid.
3. She is crossing the street talking to the bleeping camera without watching Fox or holding his hand???
4. This aww dumb witch doesn't know LA is in California!!!!! I can't!!!!! Can she be any more stupid and ignorant???

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I’m not talking sunscreen as you can’t use that on newborns anyway. I’m talking about a hat. Or use the pram that would have a canopy that’s SPF 50+ no doubt? There are ways to protect newborn precious skin. They’re not even trying 😭 😢 🤦🏽‍♀️
But how else is the nuuuuborrrrn meant to get an OliVe CoMpleXiOn?! 🤪

I’m sure he’ll also get a DIE-tician Dee approved coffee enema in no time. Ya know, when they can just feeeeeel that his bLoOd NeEdS cIrCuLaTiNg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
But how else is the nuuuuborrrrn meant to get an OliVe CoMpleXiOn?! 🤪

I’m sure he’ll also get a DIE-tician Dee approved coffee enema in no time. Ya know, when they can just feeeeeel that his bLoOd NeEdS cIrCuLaTiNg
Dee isn’t a dietitian. She is a (questionable) nutritionist.
Dietitian’s require a bachelor honours/masters degree from an accredited program. A nutritionist isn’t a governed body. So someone could do a day course/6wk course and call themselves a nutritionist. Dee’s qualification in nutrition is very alternate medicine, hence her lack of basic anatomy and toxic diet culture. Fortunately she can sell you tea to solve your problems. 🙄

Reactions: 27
Dee isn’t a dietitian. She is a (questionable) nutritionist.
Dietitian’s require a bachelor honours/masters degree from an accredited program. A nutritionist isn’t a governed body. So someone could do a day course/6wk course and call themselves a nutritionist. Dee’s qualification in nutrition is very alternate medicine, hence her lack of basic anatomy and toxic diet culture. Fortunately she can sell you tea to solve your problems. 🙄
Lol of course she’d be the least qualified one. My mistake, she was harping on that she did half a uni course or something. So my mind just assumed dietician - which is probably exactly what she wants people to think!

I need a different pun then if I can’t use DIE-tician…Noob-tricianist?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She said she took a cute family pic for the cookbook, but she also said it's just her, Fox and Macca Pacca, why isn't Kurt in it as well? If it's meant to be a family pic?

Reactions: 38
Imagine being such a CEO BOSS witch that your big accomplishment for the day is taking a sooooooooper cute group picture of you and your own children :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Listening to the podcasts Sarah has been on, I can see why she is so bitter about her pregnancy and labour. She is surrounded by people who have had natural unmedicated labours and a dream pregnancy. Instead of being happy for them, she has come out as angry and bitter.
Also, unrelated, but in Dee’s podcast, Sarah really showed her true side about work. She hates working, hates doing the business side of things, hates the work that come with being a worker. But she keeps saying how she is a boss babe because she owns three companies. If people knew what we tattlers did, I wonder if people would have the same opinion of her. She isn’t real and raw with her companies because that would expose that she is dodgy with tax and earns a tit tonne of money. She isn’t humble. She’s telling you the tip of the iceberg and leaving the rest underwater.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
But it’s not her product? It’s tropeakas with her god damn name on it?

Also, will she have the book published by ‘Sarah Stevenson’ or ‘Sarah Tilse’ because her name is not ‘Sarahs Day’ 🙈 my money is on Sarah Stevenson for when they get divorced

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
She’s also a registered dietitian.
I’m going by memory so could be wrong - Ellie did a Q&A on her IG and said that she did her bachelor of dietetics only. Think you need your masters to be registered

Reactions: 6
I’m going by memory so could be wrong - Ellie did a Q&A on her IG and said that she did her bachelor of dietetics only. Think you need your masters to be registered
nope, she’s a dietitian. You can either do Bachelor of Nutrition and Dietetics (honours) or a Bachelor of science(health or other health related field) and then do two year masters of Dietetics.
both are the same qualification. With the undergraduate degree, you need a high ATAR/ENTER/OP score to get direct entry, but most people don’t, so they do a generic science degree and then apply to do a masters of dietetics.

Reactions: 15
But it’s not her product? It’s tropeakas with her god damn name on it?

Also, will she have the book published by ‘Sarah Stevenson’ or ‘Sarah Tilse’ because her name is not ‘Sarahs Day’ 🙈 my money is on Sarah Stevenson for when they get divorced
Highly doubt she has made the effort to legally change her surname. That would go in the too hard basket and I’m pretty sure she was crapping on last year how she just didn’t have the time…can’t imagine things have changed.

Maybe she will do an insta story on that subject soon updating us all 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Maybe so, but I’m not talking sunscreen as you can’t use that on newborns anyway. I’m talking about a hat. Or use the pram that would have a canopy that’s SPF 50+ no doubt? There are ways to protect newborn precious skin. They’re not even trying 😭 😢 🤦🏽‍♀️
Yeah but if she’s not wearing spf or sun protective clothing herself why would she even care about her kids? She probably wants them to tan and fit in with her aesthetic 😡

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Lol maybe that's why she still hasn't changed her name, she doesn't want to have to deal with changing it back when they get divorced

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.