Sarah's Day #67 Slut for a good tray, bruschetta she cannot say, ever heard of open-ended water play?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Basically brand new? Are you kidding? You can literally see how dirty it is and worn/matted it is in the middle. Gross.

7DC73887-8FAF-4DE8-9FE5-9A5AD99752E4.png

• Sick
Reactions: 21
When you're scraping the barrel for content (when there's no sponsored posts scheduled) so you turn it into Facebook Marketplace 💁‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
This was my immediate thoughts too watching her story! It looks dirty and not well looked after
The fact that it sold so quickly too! How stupid are some people? I swear I remember when she bought all of the rugs in her house and she was laying them out trying to figure out where to place them. That was when they first moved in so definitely a while ago..

ETA: wait a minute.. is this it? This is April 2020 and in her office in the old apartment.

34A3C1F6-6CD3-4A57-8090-6E67C244DC2D.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
The fact that it sold so quickly too! How stupid are some people? I swear I remember when she bought all of the rugs in her house and she was laying them out trying to figure out where to place them. That was when they first moved in so definitely a while ago..

ETA: wait a minute.. is this it? This is April 2020 and in her office in the old apartment.

View attachment 1934305
HAHAHA the truth certainly IS revealed.
That is 100% the same rug.
Send this to Dutch Minty - That rug is 3 years old and has probably been in Fox's room since they moved in.
I'm sure it's covered in faecal matter and all kinds of kid related mess.

Sezzy Biznezz Tip #1 - Lie like a rug

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
HAHAHA the truth certainly IS revealed.
That is 100% the same rug.
Send this to Dutch Minty - That rug is 3 years old and has probably been in Fox's room since they moved in.
I'm sure it's covered in faecal matter and all kinds of kid related mess.

Sezzy Biznezz Tip #1 - Lie like a rug
Eww it was sooo much cleaner 3 years ago. And WHY does she lie like that when she herself posted evidence that exposes her and can be pulled up in 2 seconds flat?!

Worst of all is that she probably sold it for as new price (or higher), seeing as this 3 YEAR OLD matted and discoloured mess of a mop is ‘BaSiCAlLy BrAnD NUuu’, and the buyer is probably a stan with Daddy’s credit card who was more than willing to pay. But they’ll just love the Sezzy stench, and spawn body fluids all over it.

It’s creepy when influencers do this imo, and not so different to if she were to sell her worn panties…But I better not give Sezzy ideas, I hear her minge is pretty rancid.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Eww it was sooo much cleaner 3 years ago. And WHY does she lie like that when she herself posted evidence that exposes her and can be pulled up in 2 seconds flat?!

Worst of all is that she probably sold it for as new price (or higher), seeing as this 3 YEAR OLD matted and discoloured mess of a mop is ‘BaSiCAlLy BrAnD NUuu’, and the buyer is probably a stan with Daddy’s credit card who was more than willing to pay. But they’ll just love the Sezzy stench, and spawn body fluids all over it.

It’s creepy when influencers do this imo, and not so different to if she were to sell her worn panties…But I better not give Sezzy ideas, I hear her minge is pretty rancid.
If you compare the pic from her feed compared to what she posted to sell it looks significantly less fluffy too. Yuck 🤢

Reactions: 20
It’s just weird to me that she sold it, like influencers and other extremely well off people don’t usually sell their used items. Is sez running out of money since the sponsors are depleting?
(I guess kardashians have kardashian closet… but still)

Reactions: 25
It’s just weird to me that she sold it, like influencers and other extremely well off people don’t usually sell their used items. Is sez running out of money since the sponsors are depleting?
(I guess kardashians have kardashian closet… but still)
She’s a self confessed tight arse and she’s probably too fkn lazy to put it on marketplace. She’s lucky she has a platform and ridiculously stupid fans to buy her 💩 and make it even easier for her 🙄

Reactions: 18
That rug! Surely she could give it away. Sell
It for charity. Donate it. It’s 💯 for engagement

Reactions: 25
Why do I feel like she does this dumb tit on purpose purely for our entertainment?

Reactions: 11
If someone here is the person who posted in the outspoken group about Rug Gate. Can you please reply to the person defending Sarah, by pointing out she said it was only in Fox’s room, but the photo is in her study… yet another lie about the whole thing 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If someone here is the person who posted in the outspoken group about Rug Gate. Can you please reply to the person defending Sarah, by pointing out she said it was only in Fox’s room, but the photo is in her study… yet another lie about the whole thing 🥴
She's so full of tit that it'll start leaking out of her eyeballs if she's not careful.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
This is what.. the second or third time now that 🦊 has cut his own hair?
How about being a responsible mother and moving the scissors out of your child’s reach to avoid the possibility of your child cutting his own hair/fringe .. again 🤦‍♀️

Also.. Shouldn’t she be keeping a constant eye on her “high energy” (or whatever BS terminology she uses for him) child instead of allowing him to wander off on his own for a couple of minutes.. only to find that he has been cutting his hair? Is she really not calling out to him or following him to see what her three year old is up to?

Move the scissors up into a high cabinet out of his reach. It’s literally that simple.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.