Sarahs Day #36 Another instant pregnancy success, but still swears she has PCOS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so sorry y’all !!! I’ve been working a tit tonne and missed literally the entire thread, I’ve missed all the sezzy drama since the start of the thread and haven’t seen anything of sezzys to know what’s going on 😂
Someone will have to take one for the team and do the catch-up as I’m afraid it won’t be as amazing as it could be from me
I will do better 🙏🏻🙏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I’m so sorry y’all !!! I’ve been working a tit tonne and missed literally the entire thread, I’ve missed all the sezzy drama since the start of the thread and haven’t seen anything of sezzys to know what’s going on 😂
Someone will have to take one for the team and do the catch-up as I’m afraid it won’t be as amazing as it could be from me
I will do better 🙏🏻🙏🏻
DAMN. I think we all LIVE for your recaps 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
One day she is a holy christian mom, the second day she is active and ocean mom and today she decides let me try to look like a sexy pregnant mom but who is going tell her she looks embarrassing?

Reactions: 30
I bleeping called it, preggy bump oil photos, looks like she has her arse propped up on the bench.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
It seems like just yesterday we all vomited in our mouths a little when Scuzzball announced that Kurt humped her belly button and spread his purpose driven seed in her too fit ab cage. Even though Sarah is able to curve her spine into a dollar sign it appears as if this #sponbaby is cooking along nicely and all Sarah needs to do is cook tap water smoothies and steal recipes from Coles once a week to run the app and fund her family experiment. No doubt birth will be a breeze this time because Sarah is going to know everything from experience but she will find a way to monotize the trauma and drama of her birth vlog in three parts: labor, delivery then finally meet the baby. Plus everyone pays special attention to Scuzzy in the hospital so she wont bash holes in the walls with her head. I cant wait for her birth playlist. Im glad her horrible fertility struggles are long behind her.
As long as Fox stays on the sidewalk in his diaper and Sarah can continue to be a raging narcissist, all will progresss uneventfully unless Kurt keeps getting paid in tvs because they dont watch tv and baby needs fully soaked diapers to get changed.

Welcome to Sarahs Day 36!!!!!🌅🕵💥

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 115
She’s being a snarky witch as usual in the comments section, surely her followers must see this and wonder what her deal is.

Feeling exceptionally pissed off by her tonight as I’m also pregnant and grumpy, I get the whole being fascinated by the bump for the first pregnancy but when you’ve got a toddler who actually has the time/motivation to be THAT obsessed about how your body looks? I’m a squishy chubby big lady during this pregnancy despite being super duper fit for my first (gym and deadlifts up until two days prior to birth, had an unmedicated and pretty pain free birth despite my abzzzzz) and I’m honestly and genuinely not bothered by it! Like, get over yourself, you show more the second time around which is perfectly natural.

I hope her prolapsed vagina flies across the room as she expels the spawn with one big Tropeaka sponsored push.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
She’s almost bleeping 30 and posts and edits photos like that to her 14 year old followers? What a flog

If she’s that religious, she wouldn’t post a semi naked photo of herself like that. And IF she’s that religious, she wouldn’t have moved in with Kurt before marriage. lol sezzy you aren’t religious you’re just a flog

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Errrrrm, ya. Your back’s not that curved, tit for brains. Maybe lying makes you feel SpeShUl, but if my back was like that I’d be worried - because that is lordosis, you twit. But enjoy all the symptoms, sissy!
B34C2EB7-86DF-443D-82B5-3BB58B16A868.jpeg

“Lordosis places pressure on the spine by creating an exaggerated posture, which affects the lower back and neck. If left untreated, it may result in pain, discomfort, and decreased mobility. Lordosis can occur in the neck (cervical) or the lower spine (lumbar) area. The condition can affect individuals of any age.”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
XS Butthole, extra tight vajayjay, XL chompers, massive bump. Can't even keep a narrative when it comes to her fake and disordered body.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 38
duck she’s painful, she just has to be ExTrA in everything. If she really could bend her back like that I’d worry ain’t normal sis . The oiled up reels 🤮 she really doesn’t know what she wants her channel to be & is literally throwing tit still it sticks! Love the schilling for products now, baby ain’t going to work for at least 2 weeks after it’s born .

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.