Sarahs Day #64 Stick a fork in her, she's done.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah, why don't you stomp next door and pull out your mum card and go full Karen on those awful tradies?! duck sake you are the biggest cry baby ever.

Reactions: 28
027850A2-8EF6-4CF9-BCB6-4017BA613963.jpeg

NICE FRINGE, SARE!
Even better hairline,I think! Why did you feel like youneeded a fringe? You're not balding at alllll, don't be silly! You look great! Your hair is absolutely thriving!!! And don't worry we didn't notice at all that you suddenly got interested in your bangs for the half day that you had to promote a hairiron! Nopety nope. We didn't notice it at all because wknow how much you love you bangs!

She's SO full of tit!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
TikTok needs a jump scare warning, this just popped up as i was scrolling. She's rambling about some tit, trying to sound funny.
Ofcourse Mally is just a prop like usual. My question is wtf is going on with her nose? Is it makeup? Bad lighting??
Screenshot_20221122-141328_TikTok.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Geez every nuuuu thing she gets done to her face just makes her look older and scarier 😂

Also, I know this has been discussed but I for one am just learning there were 2 recent WFB influencer events: One was a breakfast/brunch in Cronulla; the other an afternoon/evening event on Sydney Harbour. And ‘the Sez’ couldn’t be arsed to show her scary face at either?!

I somewhat understand (any of the invitees) being a no show at the evening event as it was on a boat and some of those with kids might not want to be out into the night. But a brunch literally in your suburb? C’Mon you lazy bleep.

Excuse the French (Sezzy is French so she gets it), but if you’ve built half your personality around being a Cronulla MILF who loves brunch + WFB, and WFB as your last major sponsor that will tolerate you schedules a brunch event in said suburb, you put on your big girl pants and go.

Beyond being hugely disrespectful and a slap in the face to a company all but ready to drop her, Sarah’s business relation skills absolutely suck balls!

Surely this must put another nail in the pink sparkly coffin that represents Sarah’s dying relationship with sponsors/collaborators in general and WFB in particular. If I was in their partnerships/PR team I’d be pissed to have clearly built an event around a certain influencer only to have them flake, and after they were nearly dropped from brand collaboration no less. And I’d be reminded of this behaviour when it came time to review said influencer’s contract after their next beige CoLleCtiOn fails spectacularly.

The brunch was clearly scheduled to fit in and around not only Sarah’s boring ass personality, but also her predictable routine. And she can’t even do the organisers the courtesy of showing her over-filled face to play nice sissy with other influencers for 2 hours, let alone actually do some valuable networking to resuscitate her dying personal brand (which, Newsflash Sezzy, is what an actual business woman - or in terms you understand, “bOSsBaBe CeO” - would do).

Sarah clearly thinks she’s above all the other influencers at these sorts of events. But her refusal to engage actually doesn’t create the exclusivity she’s aiming for. It just makes her look like an uptight witch who takes her dying partnership for granted; and is extremely ungrateful for the opportunities extended to her.

That and it shines an even brighter light on Sarah’s parenting incompetence, because if she can’t make time to work out childcare to attend a brunch when all she does is make nontent about taking her kids to brunch, then she clearly not able to do even the most basic of tasks.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Maybe she wasn’t invited to the brunch?? She’s just not pulling in the cash like she used to

• Heart
Maybe she wasn’t invited to the brunch?? She’s just not pulling in the cash like she used to
My mistake - it was at Bondi - so 30km away from her and clearly wayyyyyy too far out of the bubble for The Sez. Plus she can’t compete with the likes of actual Eastern suburbs opulance.

• Haha
Does Sarah realise it is totally okay to put two kids in daycare a couple of days per week so she can get her ‘werk’ done?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
There’s just no reason to zoom in on your face like this. Or brush your teeth at least
Woah 😳

Makeup looking excessively caked and clumpy for someone who ‘doesn’t wear (much) makeup’. And she’d be seething to know we’ve seen her pores 😂

I am also feeling quite smug that while I have a few years on Sez and an infinitely more stressful life, that I look wayyyyy younger than her up close - and without makeup or fillers (though I guess that’s not really an accomplishment seeing as she ages in double time).

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Does Sarah realise it is totally okay to put two kids in daycare a couple of days per week so she can get her ‘werk’ done?
But thennnn how will she be a milfmum with her MUMHAT on and how will she be able to complain the way she does, afterall that is literally all the cOnTenT she has left!! Like, that's her WERK!

Screenshot 2022-11-22 at 12.15.41.png

Its totally, unacceptably ridiculous how different she looks in videos (screengrab above is from todays reel) versus when she posts stills of herself, posing in front of her slim/trick mirror.

Screenshot 2022-11-22 at 12.16.37.png
Screenshot 2022-11-22 at 12.17.55.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
But thennnn how will she be a milfmum with her MUMHAT on and how will she be able to complain the way she does, afterall that is literally all the cOnTenT she has left!! Like, that's her WERK!

View attachment 1750716
Its totally, unacceptably ridiculous how different she looks in videos (screengrab above is from todays reel) versus when she posts stills of herself, posing in front of her slim/trick mirror.

View attachment 1750717 View attachment 1750718
Dammmmnn the thigh gap is now like 3-4 fingers ( anyone remember Chris Lilys ‘J’amie high school girl’, the girl group will only let you on if you have a 3 finger thigh gap)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Went back to find this just to double check… once again she’s exaggerated! No surprises! If he’s back tomorrow, that’s Wednesday to Wednesday. Away for a week, not 9 days 🙄
Looks like Sezzy Time™ has struck again!

Still can't get over her saying he'd gone away for her dad's 60th. What a baffling lie. It's has to be pathological at this stage.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.