Sarahs Day #62 Dirty 30, flailing & conniving, watch my child’s cooking channel coz Sunee’s not thriving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh that shell cross from days of yore. Havent seen it in a long time. did they drag it out for the picture, just to make an impression?

Screenshot 2022-09-21 at 14.57.23.png

got this off the red site. 10 pages of mains and 50 pages of smoothies and nice cream????

CANNOT WAIT FOR IT TO FLOP.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 79
Oh that shell cross from days of yore. Havent seen it in a long time. did they drag it out for the picture, just to make an impression?

View attachment 1594401
got this off the red site. 10 pages of mains and 50 pages of smoothies and nice cream????

CANNOT WAIT FOR IT TO FLOP.
Also surely you put desserts at the end of the book?

Also also, none of these 'new' pics look that different or more exciting than the app photos.
Definitely not worth pushing it back by 5 months but that's probably not the real reason it's a mother day not Christmas release date.
Screenshot_20220921-102203_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220921-102159_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You get one smoothie. Just one. That is all.
This. It jumped out at me immediately too, yet Sarah spent MoNtHs ‘reviewing’ this trash and still didn’t see it?

SARAH, HIRE A COPYEDITOR YOU UTTER DIPSHIT

• Haha
Reactions: 46
The shot of M in his stroller while she does her GRWM ad vlog is almost certainly in response to the numerous posts here from mothers who called Sarah out on her dramatic, woe is me tales. If she can’t trick enough people into being sympathetic, she’ll mimic a common behavior for relatability.

Also love the bit about logistics and pricing being another reason she can’t just get the damn book on shelves ASAP. More than a few of us weighed in stating how tedious that process is, and she’s realized it’s the perfect messaging to get her fans off her back. True or not, this is not a task you save for the final days of a project. Especially since one of the most cost effective options is finding local printers and distributors in regions where you have a lot of costumers. There’s a lot of legal hoops to jump through for that, research to be done that you’re finding a reliable service provider, checking that one distributor isn’t going to pitch a fit because they perceive another distributor as direct competition, etc.

We all know she is going to end up using Amazon or just sticking her international customers with insanely high S&H (while pretending she fought so hard to get prices that “low”).

• Heart
Reactions: 26
This. It jumped out at me immediately too, yet Sarah spent MoNtHs ‘reviewing’ this trash and still didn’t see it?

The spelling errors in her comments are atrocious.
She also doesn't know the difference between legible and eligible 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Let's not give her too many tips and corrections! I want this pRodJecT to be as big a flop as possible!🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
View attachment 1594329
Classic Sezbot tweaking every last thing but still there will be errors galore on every single page.
Pretty much every comment seems to be related to the flipping photos. I get that they need to look good, but she really doesn’t seem to do any spelling checks at all. Such a shame given that she’s sooo good at it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
It's a little hard to tell in this zoomed in screenshot but she hasn't even written the About Sunee blurb. It's just latin filler text (hence why she's tried to cover it up). Considering they're probably going to use whatever they have on the website, you'd think this would already be included by now.

If she hasn't done the About blurbs she probably also hasn't done any of the others, like the back cover. She's going on and on about making these final little tweaks as if the cookbook is almost done when there's still major content elements missing that will need further editing.

She's had all the recipes, the photos, the blurbs and the aesthetic ready to go as the cookbook is just a pdf version of the app and website. How it's taking her this long with no end in sight is beyond me.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
She's had all the recipes, the photos, the blurbs and the aesthetic ready to go as the cookbook is just a pdf version of the app and website. How it's taking her this long with no end in sight is beyond me.
She will have taken a year to release a cookbook for which she'd already 'made", written and photographed the recipes for 😂 that's impressively tit

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Her stupidity is immensely staggering, really. She can just shut up and never bring up the book until it's actually done. But she keeps doing these "im almost there, im so excited!" stories, which are SO SO SO easy to see through and rip holes in (good catch on the weird recipe distribution, the spellos, the hyperfocus on images, and we all know by now that most, if not all, of the recipes are repeats, AND now we know major elements are missing) as we have and people on the red site have, so quickly.

Always exposing her own stupid ass, this one. She's so unintelligent.

It's clear this project was nowhere near even begun when she's been going on and on about how she's almost finished, yet she wont be releasing it until December.. So yeah, nah. Thats just another prodjeckt she has botched. And with 10 pages of mains and ONE smoothie and ONE nice cream recipe over 50 pages, Im ready to watch the shitshow unfold. She will sell, no doubt. But I think it's not going to fly off the shelves like she is trying to build it up for.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She's abousletly a joke and this whole cook book, it's so clear she never started this damn project when she said she did. She claims she spent so much time reshooting everything, WRONG this going be rush job, with bullshit recipes probably already on her app, full of spelling mistakes, probably missing pages 😂 waste of time, what snooze fest!

Reactions: 18
0C10AA79-5217-453E-86F2-B4EFC92D5550.png

No professional designer would pick a colour this pale for the title. People struggle to read pale on pale. I’m sure Sez has perfect vision and I’m sure she’s making it for ‘herself’ and her preference but this designer needs to man up and tell her it doesn’t work.

———————
P.S - I don’t listen to the podcast but I do check the topic from time to time. Todays episode:

‘What do you put in your kids lunchbox and more importantly do you do this better than your partner?’

She’s always hating on Kurt isn’t she. Just because he doesn’t include activated almonds and hemp seeds…..doesn’t make it a bad lunch.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
It just occurred to me that Sarah likely feels targeted because she knows that other influencers in her circle run businesses that are just as poorly managed or produce goods that are also not super high quality. What she forgets is that those influencers actually take the time and energy to curate the content their followers see about the creation/production process. She does minimal long term planning, doesn’t set aside time to film and edit content, etc. and has to slap up any old video clips or images to promote her products as a result.

Reactions: 16
No professional designer would pick a colour this pale for the title. People struggle to read pale on pale. I’m sure Sez has perfect vision and I’m sure she’s making it for ‘herself’ and her preference but this designer needs to man up and tell her it doesn’t work.
Beth (State of Wellness)'s account is still hacked/deleted (@state.ofwellness) but she was notorious for this too, putting WHITE mouse text on the lightest possible background area in the Story. I'm convinced there's nothing of worth actually written because I can't see a word of it and I have 20/20 vision. Pink background with white micro type and impossible to read. Might even just be dummy lorem ipsum text for all we know! Also Sarah's winner announcement...white text with pink outline, FML!

IMG_7774.jpeg
IMG_7952.jpeg

Reactions: 9
Every. Single. One. Of her photos in the cookbook are styled the same....flat lay of ingredients and utensils scattered around the meal BORING.
This can work for some recipes, like curries, it's nice seeing all the herbs and spices layed out, or all in separate ramekins, I think that's aesthetically pleasing.
I'm not sure anyone is going to buy it considering we have basically seen the whole thing, and seen it so much that we are sick of it.
I just find it so strange she's posting so much about it, usually people do a small teaser and then release shortly after. Get people excited Sez, do tiny sneak peaks, make it a surprise, not basically blast the whole thing and then expect people to buy.
Does she have a marketing team?
If not, she really needs to.
If she does, she needs a new one.

Reactions: 30
Just seen a snippet from the vlog posted on 17th and i'm so sad to hear her banging on about how telling fox what good and bad foods are & exercising infront of him are 'such a good influence on him'. Its really not. The kid proceeds to say 'im so hungry im going to get chunky". Something we can only assume she says about herself constantly around him, that she cant eat because she will get chunky. He then also says mum you're 60, which honestly i think could have stemmed from her saying omg im 60kg. Why else would he blurt out that random number with no context of age? I just can't get over how toxic this all is!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
I honestly think the only reason her cook book was ‘delayed’ is because she wanted to see Elsas wholesome life’s third book before she released hers. To see what she could change or copy.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.