Sarah's Day #66 Tactical feeding, constantly breeding, potato print pyjamas we won’t be needing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed Kurt is tagging the empty HOG “studio” account more in content that is somehow attached to Sarah instead of the actual business account. It’s a peculiar choice. I mean, having the two accounts that are supposedly representing the same business is already weird. Add in that only one account mentions Sarah… 👀 Have they set up some kind of arrangement where he’s allowed her “ownership” of the studio while he still runs the marketing agency? Kurt pinned equipment ideas for the studio AGES ago, but I feel like some of that equipment has been featured more recently except it’s being used by him and his team for projects. Is it possible he’s done his part to make it work and she’s failed to follow through on her bits, and he’s just completely dropped the rope because he has actual clients to tend to?
I'm thinking they've named the warehouse HoG Studio, and Kurt's HoG business, their podcast (rip), and Sunee are all run from there. That's the only logical thing I can think of and would explain why Sarah tags the studio account and not Kurt's business.

Reactions: 12
So…..she couldn’t even go one day? Not one full day without palming off Forks. Never mind the lessons she could be teaching him on empathy, caring for a spouse, patience etc etc. no no just get him out the house. Surely malarky would be the best one to hand off for a few hours anyway? But she’s still bReAstFeeDInG him apparently - although now the Kurt is occupying the chair I wonder what she will do now?!! 🙄🙄

Oh and there was a huge incident at Cronulla today including three drownings and one deceased - waiting for her to make that about her too. Probably a complaint about all the sirens making too much noise.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Not sure if this went under the radar, but Sarah's dad is publicly anti abortion 'pro life' so cooked. From his public Facebook page.
Start now in 2023 and make a stand to tell old white men to get the duck out of our uteruses.

Back in your box Colin and duck right off.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 82
Btw social blade is free to use so you can check it yourself if you’d like. Also, I saw an announcement that they’re rolling out a YouTube shorts creator fund ehat should include Australian creators. I wonder if Scuzz will start putting more time into that. Instagram and TikTok both have creator funds but neither are available in Australia yet. View attachment 1916397View attachment 1916396
I know it’s free, but I am ✨ blocked ✨ by the Sarah, and therefore can’t see her social blade which is honestly so annoying, otherwise I’d 100% check and post myself (like I used to), but thank you for posting!

Reactions: 13
I’m so happy for the Tilse family right now (obviously not the babies) but Karma hits you in the bum sometimes…..be nice people and bad things won’t happen 😛 I hope Sarah is suffering more than Durt

Reactions: 16
Oh and there was a huge incident at Cronulla today including three drownings and one deceased - waiting for her to make that about her too. Probably a complaint about all the sirens making too much noise.
Was just about to comment this. When tragedy hits on the proverbial doorstep most people, even influencers, at least acknowledge it. Not ‘oh so Christian’ Sez. She needs people to send her prayers for being the world’s most out of touch SiNgLe MoThEr, because clearly she’s the one doing it tough today 🤦🏼‍♀️🤮

Reactions: 15
Man I’ve been so tied up in the Sophie thread I forgot about ole surfboard Sarah!

Poor Kurt will probably still have to parent the kids with a broken back after all it’s no where near as bad as poor Sarah having to parent while having minimal sleep and still needing to get to her Pilates class! No broken back will get in the way of her staying sliiiim.

In fact, it’s just given her a free baby sitter - hey she may even make him do the podcast and film content for her considering he can’t run away.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Theres literally NO difference having kurt in that chair or in a bed if you have a breastfeeding baby and they want to feed in the middle of the night? How is she somehow blaming kurt that Mally moo moo wants milk at 1:30am hahahahahahah

Reactions: 14
Also “when it rains it not only pours it *hurricanes* in this family” as she talks from her multi million dollar beachside home that she got from scamming money from gullible fans, she works from home with huge family support, she never had trouble falling pregnant, etc etc. Girl needs a freaking reality check.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Also “when it rains it not only pours it *hurricanes* in this family” as she talks from her multi million dollar beachside home that she got from scamming money from gullible fans, she works from home with huge family support, she never had trouble falling pregnant, etc etc. Girl needs a freaking reality check.
She legit has a tragedy kink. One sports injury and she's acting like a mother of 12 who lost their house in a fire and then got hit with a flash flood while evacuating.

Insufferable garbage, I actually can't watch her anymore. Kurt sucks but duck do I feel bad for him right now. Dr Sez waiting on you would be more traumatising than the injury itself.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
She legit has a tragedy kink. One sports injury and she's acting like a mother of 12 who lost their house in a fire and then got hit with a flash flood while evacuating.
Especially wild when 3 people drowned in Cronulla today, 1 dead and 1 critical condition.

All that's happened to her is Kurt's injured himself (badly, yes) while Mallyface has a cold 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Kurt's definitely pulling away. She can dress it up as them being too busy but the truth is if they both wanted to do the podcast, they'd make time. Kurt favouring his (more successful) business over something they created together has gotta sting for someone like Sarah.

She's been love bombing him recently on her stories but I bet they fought LOADS over this 🍿🍿
Love how Kurt is like “I need to get away… how can I get out? I got it! I’m breaking my back”

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don’t doubt Sarah’s mom’s ability to care for and comfort Fox, but it’s terribly sad to me that he’s been sent away at a time like this. As Sarah said in her stories, they were lucky it was only a fracture/compression and not a permanently disabling injury!

Fox isn’t old enough to understand the finer details. All he likely understands is that dad went to the gym and did not come home (or came home in extreme pain). Then, dad went to the hospital for a night, an absence he wasn’t anticipating or prepared for. And, after all that, he was whisked off to grandma’s the moment dad came home. How upsetting and confusing for a child so young, especially since he has such a strong bond with Kurt ☹

I understand that having young children at home can make recovery hard or split a partner’s attention. Sending only Fox away tells me that this wasn’t about freeing up time for Sarah to be a better caregiver, nor was it to let Kurt rest in peace, though. If anything, Sarah and M should’ve gone to her parent’s with Fox, and allowed Kurt’s friends or family to come over to help until both children could go to grandma’s alone OR Sarah felt able to juggle childcare and whatever support Kurt would need.

Ugh and not to belabor all of this, but I can’t get out of my head the histrionics Sarah goes through when stuff like this happens. Who knows if Fox even understood that his dad would be okay! She talks as if the sky is falling when she has to park far away. I can’t imagine how she would’ve presented this situation to the kids before she was able to regulate herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.