Sarah's Day #23 I'm such a loser, just like you guys!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny there’s no response to questions about Botox.
I think this comment sums it up well:
51401220-293A-439B-A085-96DD30D6788E.jpeg

AC111FFB-991C-4AB2-BDED-194E05947483.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 46
In her replies she keeps saying she’s done a “FULL VIDEO” on her fillers... no you MENTIONED it in a video

• Heart
Reactions: 57
It's one step forward two steps back with her. Didn't she delete and block people for commenting on her lips!?! Obviously that would mean that she wasn't up front about it. Yey for finally admitting it but boo 👎 for gaslighting people into thinking you've been super open about it the entire time.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Super curious about the full video talking about her filler, can anyone link it to me? 😳
its called “did I get lip filler” she starts talking about 7.10 in about it

I swear she also said somewhere “I won’t get it again I just wanted to try it” but I don’t think it’s in that video (can’t be bothered watching it all to find out). Might have been on her stories so the evidence is gone.

Reactions: 21
She is so passive aggressive towards people. It's hard to read.

Reactions: 58
In her original (and only place she has ever once mentioned filler) video she says she's not sure if she would do it again or she won't and is just trying it (something along those lines im not gunna rewatch tbh). Then absolutely NEVER mentions it again or even replies to comments. So for her to act like she's been honest for last however many years is ridiculous. Also saying "I just didn't get it for over 2 years" is absolutely making it sound like its only really noticeable now because its the first time she had it done in 2 years imo. She didn't even bf for a year so im not sure how it would be two years anyway. No one is asking her to vlog it just talk about it. She definitely gets more filler than she originally got as well. We get regular updates on her bowel movements, skin care and whatever else but am meant to be satisfied and never bring it up again because she did ONE video years ago where she briefly discusses it at the end.

Also unrelated but I really hate the word "preggy" like cant people just say pregnant yuck.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
“Why would you think I’m embarrassed?” “I’m literally so upfront about it I got a whole video and everything”. Goes out of her way to delete comments asking about lip fillers while claiming to put nothing but natural things in her body as the holistic princess she is.

funny she always chooses to be rude to people that actually like her 😂

Sarah if you are reading this please shut up, like, do not talk at all you are embarrassing yourself

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
Oh my god you guys! I talked about the fillers for three minutes in a video once years ago when people kept asking me about it and I had no choice but to say something cause even my devoted fans were asking, and yes I said it was probably a one time thing and I might not get it again, but I’ve been nothing but HONEST and NATCHURAL AND REALLL AND RAW WITH YOU ALL. I don’t get why you’re asking me about it again, yes I IG story 30 stories a day, even mentioning when I go poo after a coffee but I DONT SHARE EVERRRYTHING ON THE INTERNET.

Listen to yourself Sarah, you’re off your rocker. YEAAAA THE GASLIGHTIN

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
Sorry, double post, but this is the thing right?
You can absolutely do whatever you want with your face but don’t use your face as marketing for your own products when you get your face done professionally on the regular. Same goes for fitness ebooks and photoshopped legs. Everything she sells it’s a bleeping lie and she makes money out of it, then acts offended and rude when people question her. GTFO

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 49
The way she is gaslighting people in these responses...:oops:
She has such a rotten attitude towards everything. I'm glad to see her stans are calling her out.

• Heart
Reactions: 71
So real, raw & honest. Now she claims we don't see every part of her life. Girl. We know when you use your bowels & get your period. But you couldn't admit to fillers until now because you've been ABSOLUTELY INUNDATED with questions regarding the lips!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I think she’s finally caved with answering the questions because she can’t keep up with deleting them anymore every time they bloody change.

Reactions: 26
Comments are going off!
Sarah has attempted to pivot without rebranding, instead she’s transitioned to something new entirely. It’s painfully obvious that it isn’t going well and the contradictions are obvious.
• ‘holistic health’ - aka everything natural clothing, homewares, skincare, the bike etc. Juxtaposed with the Range Rover, bleached hair, nails, filler, facials, range of skincare etc.

It’s not wrong to like or enjoy any of these things, however how SeZzY presents it as an image only is inauthentic and disingenuous.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Dr Saras & Co seems to be the place she gets them done - this is based off the name of the chick who does them and the fact she never leaves the shire bubble. Also makes sense because they're definitely not the most popular place around here (so less chance of her being seen getting them done), they're located in a medical centre so easy excuse if she was spotted AND conveniently right around the corner from her whack job naturopath. They offer a range of body enhancing treatments so it would be very interesting to know if she dabbles with those as well ...

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.