Sarahs Day #58 She wouldn't be under spiritual attacks if she had just got the covid vax

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is a little OT, so I’m sorry. I just have to rant.
What the duck?
Between the racism, the fitness e-books that I sadly bought and proceeded to injure myself on the first day (I was doing everything correctly, I saw a PT for years) as the intensity was too much too soon (according to the PT that I skulked back to after recovering) the timer that I paid for that she shut down, and then wouldn’t refund me for.
That’s enough for me to stop watching. And I did. But my friend who is a new mum told me about her antics, I went on a deep dive, and I’m floored.
The CIN3 ‘healing myself’ tit.
Shes SO dangerous on the internet. People look up to her. Kids look up to her. (Teens I should say)
How is she getting away with all of these undisclosed ads, surely there needs to be some kind of body established to hold these influencers accountable to the bleeping LAW?! She’s selling this tit, and people don’t even know they’re being sold to. She doesn’t say *my own product/sponsored every time she mentions that bleeping drink. All of it. The thing that made me so mad though, mad enough to make an account.
her poor son. He needs time at home to heal. He needs to be looked after, she didn’t put him down and just let Kurt take care of him like she should have.
I know mums who have gone above and beyond to make sure they don’t give their kids COVID, and they’ve succeeded. How on earth does she think it’s okay to keep exposing poor little M to all of these germs? Reading through this tread has really opened my eyes.
The holidays. The fact that she went on a god damn holiday after her son ‘almost died’ OF COURSE HE IS ALWAYS SICK! What do we do when we’re sick? As normal adults? We rest as much as we can, while most of us have some kind of full time job. Be it motherhood, (the real kind) a 9-5, surviving illness or disability. Trying to overcome generational trauma, or mental health crises. All of that is a full time job. And most of us give that thing that takes up most of our time our 100%. Because we have to. Because why wouldn’t you? Because this is the god damn real world.
I don’t and cannot see any kind of real work going on? I don’t see any kind of real world influence in her life, mind or heart?
She has cocooned herself in a bubble of ‘yes men’ who are constantly jumping saying ‘IS THIS HIGH ENOUGH’ at her whim.
All of her alleged hard work that takes WAY too bleeping long
I could design her warehouse in two minutes. Just walk into Bunnings and say “I want TACKY and I want BORING, help me achieve this goal”
Not hard. Her recipes? I bet this is how the conversation goes:
‘I’m thinking high calories, low flavour’
What kind of Sezzy?
‘Maybe…Pink?’
But that’s not a flavour?
‘EXACTLY!’
This whole victim mentality is getting her absolutely nowhere and that dead, glazed over look in her eyes is getting more and more prominent.
It’s hard, as someone who has experienced my own fair share of mental health issues, I empathise. But she is the problem. Someone needs to tell her. Someone needs to stand the duck up to her and say ‘hey, you know how you said your husband needs to get depressed and hot again, and you don’t care about anyone else’s lives?’ Yeah that was real tit of you, get some help’
She won’t listen to anyone on the internet because we are just trolls. But we aren’t. We (or I, I shouldn’t speak for everyone) are just people who used to love her, and have not enjoyed her rapid descent into ‘celebrity’
Someone get me a wine.

• Heart
Reactions: 82
I don't feel bad for Kurt or Sarah since it's incredibly likely they're unvaccinated and easily confirmed they've been careless. However, Kurt's chronic mystery illness, as well as being a man, puts him at very high risk for complications. Too many people, COVID deniers AND believers, haven't accepted/understood that it's usually not respiratory symptoms that "get" you in the end. It's the other havoc wreaked on your body by the virus. That's why I'm so upset when people hop on here or social media and continually equate COVID to all these other very mild illnesses that get passed around every season.

Calling COVID a respiratory illness is factually accurate, but paints a misleading picture for the average person. Respiratory illness simply means how it is spread and primarily how it first presents. People shouldn't be allowed to forget the viral aspect. Viral illnesses have staying power and often lead to conditions that must be managed since they cannot be cured. People whose bodies have exhausted all their fighting power often succumb to those conditions because managing them is just too much. That's how we have so many stories that follow the line of "They seemed like they were getting better! They got sent home from the hospital but then died at home unexpectedly from [seemingly unrelated medical event]."

From a very distanced, cold, unfeeling perspective I'm angered by unvaccinated people using treatments like immunotherapy, antivirals, and monoclonal antibodies because those things are in short supply and high demand. However, from a place of humanity and empathy, I hope Kurt and Sarah don't reject these forms of western medicine if they're offered. I'd prefer Kurt take a medical intervention I don't believe he has any right to take, rather than have two children lose their father.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
If Kurt is smart he'll pretend his appetite loss is permanent.
Bet he's praying he loses his taste 🤣

No surprise Kurt is now sick. F may well have it too since neither of them kept their distance. Hopefully M is doing ok as once again she casually mentions he's quite sick and then goes quiet for days as if he doesn't exist. Just say it all or don't say anything.

Reactions: 20
I mean… Are they surprised?
They really don’t think about anything, do they? Kurt’s health isn’t that great either. And she will loose it having to take care of both kids while he rests!
Like she's gonna let him rest!! How dare he, she still breastfed do you know how much effort that is? No durt you must look after F!! 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 14
First time poster long time lurker but had to share this unfortunate comment I saw in this youtuber I've been watching recently. Hopefully she doesn't end up like scuz 🤔

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Someone get me a wine.
Welcome to the club, you are welcome here :)

BTW anyone find it weird that Sez 'doesnt post political/vaccine info' but Kurt and SezBot went out of their way to cry about IVF being suspended by the Andrews government during a pandemic

• Wow
Reactions: 44
I know it's been said recently but I'll repeat it for the people in the back. Sarah and Kurt do not attend a Hillsong church.

So everytime someone mentions that she is problematic because of her connections to Hillsong, you're just giving Sarah and her stans another reason to roll their eyes and say we don't know what we're talking about.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
There is a post on *the other site* calling people liars because of the screenshot being circled by whoever took the grab not Sarah… *sigh*

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
There is a post on *the other site* calling people liars because of the screenshot being circled by whoever took the grab not Sarah… *sigh*
She also made a whole Tik Tok post (since deleted), saying how pathetic it was for people to keep trying to call Sarah out.

It’s crazy how much people defend Sarah, but it’s because she’s a master manipulator. She plays victim while really sending her Stan’s on people, and they fall for it. She blocks people calling her out, unless she can manipulate it to seem like the victim, so people who aren’t aware of her behaviour just see her as this innocent Christian mum 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 32
Next time someone says “she’s just a mum showing us what she does, give her a break” Just show them the many times Sarah has spoken about “running 3 companies”.
Like Darl, get a grip, she herself calls “Sarahs day” a company.

Reactions: 27
Welcome to the club, you are welcome here :)

BTW anyone find it weird that Sez 'doesnt post political/vaccine info' but Kurt and SezBot went out of their way to cry about IVF being suspended by the Andrews government during a pandemic
Interesting that they are pro-IVF, but anti-vax and western medicine in general. Typical self-absorbed, ignorant, unempathic twats to be all for science when it suits their narrative. When it doesn’t suit their narrative the plebs can just deal with it hey?!

Reactions: 36
So basically her wellness week is just a ploy to plug and sell her ebooks, poop bloom and all her other bullshit products.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I don’t have tiktok, because I accept my age and am not the targeted demographic, but when I see Sarah post things on tiktok, even I understand that she has missed the mark.
She uses it like Instagram stories, plugging her crap. It almost seems as though people are starting to see her lies, so she is shifting to another audience and building her platform over there.

Also in her makeup video today, Kurt is sick, yet still has to look after M. She calls them the covid two(or something) and acknowledges that she isn’t like them, despite still having covid herself.
Her lack of awareness for others is so bad.

Also, now she’s making meal plans? Since when? Did she not get the memo that she is and never will be qualified to give out meal plans. Idiot

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
REALLY REALLY REALLLLYYYY unnerves me how she uses Malakai like a literal prop in her hands, when she's tlaking about things that have nothing to do with him or her as a mother. Why. is she sashaying him about the camera in her video for wellness week or whatever the hell new scam she's got planned???

He LOOKS visibly out of it and uncomfortable from being moved about so much and tossed from one hand to another. She wont even just carry him in one comfy position through out the video, just keeps moving him ever 3 seconds like hes an object -- so unsettling even for me to just watch. And he looks UNHAPPY! Why can't she see it????

• Sad
Reactions: 51
I know haters of criticism will say I'm just determined not to like anything she does, but so far, this book looks like a snoozefest.
  1. its the app, in book form
  2. its pink and grey which is not a very 2022 look, design-wise
  3. it looks lazily put together just in how chaotic it is
  4. what's new? what is she offering here that's not already done before, considering she resisted and took her time, claimed she wouldnt ever do a book, and now here we are -- you'd think she'd have something different to offer? but no
  5. I just know it will be overpriced
Yawwnnn

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.