Sarahs Day #61 I’m “giving away” a trip and money. You just have to subscribe to my flop of an app, Sunee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’re so gross Sarah, still letting Fox think he has all these kids watching “his channel”
Feels like she’s still testing the waters for how many ‘omg, Fox should totally have his own channel!’ Responses she can get, before committing to it.
Sarah Kearns had her 8 year old talking to the camera on Instagram saying ‘hi, Knoxy fans’ and his dad said he wanted to make a YouTube channel and that they would.
they set up an Instagram for him where he did a story addressing his ‘Knoxy fans’ but quickly made it private when all they got were concerned comments from people who said he was too young for this bs.
for some reason they had deluded him into thinking he had ‘fans’ (from the 30yo+ people following his parents, no less), and they even had the 3yo saying ‘hey Teddy fans’ to the camera.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
The comments on any content pertaining to her kids is really disturbing to me. Parasocial to the max. These are complete strangers who know everything about her children; not to mention referring to a BABY or toddler as a "dreamboat" or "heartbreaker" is absurd...

Are these bots? Or real adult women commenting this tit???

jasmine_leann420

I just wanna come to your house and baby sit for a day, your kids are adorable

amyjlopes

Look at those natural long lashes on Fox 😍 tiny dream boat

vogel.cameo

His lips 😭😂

krantiary

I wanna be Fox so bad 😎 😎

magnolia_ella_wren
Could you please tell foxy that his cooking show is my FAVOURITE! He is the best chef on YouTube and the cutest! But don’t tell him that if he wouldn’t like it 😂 #foxrocks 🦊

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
I’m watching Sarah’s birth vlog (I’m pregnant so this is just my hobby atm🤣) but like WHY did she feel the need to labour in the stairwell of her apartment complex?? Like? Imagine being her neighbour and just hearing moaning and groaning out in your hallway. I just don’t get it🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I’m watching Sarah’s birth vlog (I’m pregnant so this is just my hobby atm🤣) but like WHY did she feel the need to labour in the stairwell of her apartment complex?? Like? Imagine being her neighbour and just hearing moaning and groaning out in your hallway. I just don’t get it🤣
She was just starting prodjekt comeback early, burning those cals by climbing stairs.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Love the shirt covering half of her body in the bikini photo to give the impression she is skinnier than what she actually is. We arent fooled sarah. Your body is fine the way it is, and people would actually tolerate you ( a tiny bit ) IF were ACTUALLY REAL AND ROARRRRRRRRR

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Their holidays ways look so expensive but so SO DULL and mundane, istg!!!
Every resort looks the same. They're always doing all the same things.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
They are staying at Sheridan Port Douglas. Legit last place they stayed is 10x fancier. Guess they are paying for this trip 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35
As soon as The Sez sees Kurt's camera panning over to her, time to assume The Flamingo Pose.

Fullscreen_2022-08-19__8_12_PM.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
They are staying at Sheridan Port Douglas. Legit last place they stayed is 10x fancier. Guess they are paying for this trip 🤣
I’m glad I wasn’t just being a petty witch when I thought how… mediocre… their hotel bathroom and that resort looked. Like, I’m lower middle class by American standards, so I’m not able to splash out on luxe vacations multiple times a year. But you better bet I’m not creating content in my hotel room or around the hotel grounds if it’s not anything special. For personal memories? Sure, let’s snap some photos. As an influencer making what she does, this is cringey.

Reactions: 20
I mentioned this a few threads ago, but I reckon she's had a falling out with Elements of Byron Bay. They worked so closely together, and now she hasn't gone in ages? I think there was meant to be an arrangement with the wedding but something happened (hence the vlog she made titled, "HUGE changes to our wedding", that she never explained, however they had initially planned having the whole thing at Elements, but they didn't).

My money would be on Sarah expecting them to host her wedding for free, and they told her to f*ck right off. And this is why she's going to Port Douglas all of a sudden (not that it isn't beautiful or that it's odd to go there, but weird for Sarah who never leaves her Cronulla/Byron bubble)

• Heart
Reactions: 48
The literally just go on holiday and stay somewhere that is exactly like Cronulla and do the exact same things as at home. How do they manage to be sooo boring?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
$120 for a pregnancy ebook is scummy! With private health it literally costs me $25 to see any type of pyshio! What abouslety flog..

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I mentioned this a few threads ago, but I reckon she's had a falling out with Elements of Byron Bay. They worked so closely together, and now she hasn't gone in ages? I think there was meant to be an arrangement with the wedding but something happened (hence the vlog she made titled, "HUGE changes to our wedding", that she never explained, however they had initially planned having the whole thing at Elements, but they didn't).

My money would be on Sarah expecting them to host her wedding for free, and they told her to f*ck right off. And this is why she's going to Port Douglas all of a sudden (not that it isn't beautiful or that it's odd to go there, but weird for Sarah who never leaves her Cronulla/Byron bubble)
agree! Didn’t she reference looking at Elements but then having to find another venue? I bet something happened then which has killed off any future collabs now. And good riddance for that

Reactions: 24
Can we please address Kurt's hair? Nothing against a balding man, but the attempts to cover/style/comb over.. just cut or shave it mate. Must be taking some unfortunate notes from Sarah's cover ups.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
C7B2EF8C-3378-44EC-88CC-C32CB7B6274F.jpeg

Punishment - No segs for the whole vacation/holiday for sharing a photo with no thigh gap.

Kurt you messed up there.

Edit - She’ll probably have segs with herself the way she’s eying herself up on that photo.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Cringe

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Wonder if Emily was her social media manager? I know she is a midwife but I thought she was antivax so maybe needed the career change.

9509164F-A60E-4648-879C-91C31A285CAC.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.