Sarahs Day #55 Marriage is a sham, ebooks are a scam, she's the biggest scam artist on Instagram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Didn't she and Kurt supposedly meet at a yoga event? Like, we all know they met on Tinder, but isn't that the story she spun 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
I don’t really know much about parenting but the poor baby has been in the same seat for hours surely that’s not too good ??

Also ofc he isn’t going to be able to nap when he’s outside in the sunshine with his mom stomping around next to him and music blasting???

Reactions: 28
T2 is kind of like a tea chain store in Australia that sells tea and tea wares. It's kind of gross imo as most of their tea isn't fair trade and they make their fair trade products more expensive when our $2 supermarket brand tea manages to be fair trade.

Also tea bags are lined with micro plastics!

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Didn't she and Kurt supposedly meet at a yoga event? Like, we all know they met on Tinder, but isn't that the story she spun 😆
She was all yoga yoga yoga pre-kids 😂 Then cause Pilates is the thing for new Mums she made the switch to that.

And now cause she’s moving to “Christian Family Vlogging” channel, probs a bit of Ellen Fisher mixed with the Biebers, she’s bringing back those traditional “beliefs” she would have learnt as a kid. The belief was yoga + meditation = mind control. Oh yeah Sez, cause the Kardashians aren’t mind control 🙄

She’s mentioned in her stories before (pretty sure a couple of years ago) about not wanting to watch certain movies cause she didn’t want to fill her mind with certain things - another a bit of BS traditional Protestant churches would spout. This move to “Christian Family Vlogging” channel has been in the works for some time.

Don’t know if I’m getting full conspiracy here but it’s interesting how she had Cin 3, and then she ends up at a C3 church. I don’t know if it’s subconscious or what but she definitely should be getting some psychological help.

It’s not evil or a bad thing to get help from therapists for your mental health Sez. There’s plenty of churchies that go to psychiatrists and psychologists. Your thought patterns seem pretty distorted so it would be beneficial to go straight to the psychiatrist. And for goodness sake, do not go to those biased + subjective churchie counselling therapy groups.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
For me her tea stories are all out of order.
Also she can't dance for tit, that tiktok is awful

Says she's 'soooo busy so can never tiktok dance': films 2 tiktoks dancing.
Says "let's go watch a movie and get you [maccapacca] to sleep" immediately realises she's supposed to be "SoOoOo busy" so mentions laundry again

Reactions: 40
Yoga doesn't align with her beliefs but she's happy to partake in Chinese herbal medicine, acupuncture, name her active wear vinyasa and profit from selling butchered recipes like dahl etc

• Heart
Reactions: 106
How petty can you be, Sarah😂.... that’s almost 200 bucks a year for grey sloshy bolognese and watery “smoothies”.... Sarah is the epitome of “you can dish it out but you can’t take it”🥱🤦‍♀️
I bought Belle Gibsons app many many years ago and that was only $3.99 and wasn’t a monthly subscription! So even the scammiest scammer of them all wasn’t as money hungry as DJ Sezbot

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Shes got some guts remixing LIZZO!!!!!
Get the duck OUT OF HERE Sarah!!!! You dont even belong remotely on the same level as her. Youre toxic as duck and this lame attempt to ride on her coattails with a trending dance is crige as duck.

Is she low-key mocking Lizzo?

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I know you probably mean it’s sad because no fox in stories likely means Scuz just isn’t spending time with him. But it doesn’t make me sad that he’s not in her stories. Fox deserves to be able to live privately and not have every detail about his life posted online for millions of people to see without his consent.
Yes that is indeed what I meant, thank you for pointing it out again though because I fully agree with you and I think many of the things she’s posted of Fox are outright disgusting. Should have worded that differently! My point was more so that now that her ✨angel baby✨ is here, she never seems to spend quality one on one time with Fox. Let’s hope she does and just doesn’t film it, but knowing her it’s hard to give her that benefit of the doubt

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.