Sarahs Day #64 Stick a fork in her, she's done.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol never in my life would I have thought I’d hear a Hamberlyn Reid and Sarah’s day cross over. Loving it

This is definitely how you recognise your partner has been away for a week and you’re handling things on your own, without trying to guilt it shame them. Sarah please take a small note from Beth Parkes
Also a good example of not plastering your infant’s face at the centre of every post, and being honest with timelines (1 week in reality vs 20 days according to The Sez).

How is Sarah this incompetent this much of the time?! Is she actively trying to make herself look bad?

Reactions: 25
Lol never in my life would I have thought I’d hear a Hamberlyn Reid and Sarah’s day cross over. Loving it

This is definitely how you recognise your partner has been away for a week and you’re handling things on your own, without trying to guilt it shame them. Sarah please take a small note from Beth Parkes
Was about to come post this screenshot too. Sarah take note
1. Be honest about how long they were away
2. You can express it’s difficult without a) exaggerating and lying about not getting help and b) doing it in a way that publicly bashes and shames your husband

Reactions: 24
9DB6C7A1-8CAC-497B-BC29-F7EAC6382871.jpeg

100% she's had a lot more help during these 86 days of Kurts absence, than she's mentioned or let show. She's probably had support with the kids, AND adult company for herself. She didn't take this picture herself obviously.

(God, look at her teeth. Theyre like she stuck a strobe light in her mouth.)

It's just crappy that all she can share about this time is her sOLo pArEnTinG lie and some random rants about lizzo and the radio and the weather or whatever else. She's bleeping toxic.

You can express it’s difficult without a) exaggerating and lying about not getting help and b) doing it in a way that publicly bashes and shames your husband
She needs to do this because she has a pathological need to glorify HERSELF and make herself the centre of every event. She has definite delusions of grandeur that make her frame everything to sound like she's the champion that rose out from the ashes. Fucktard.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
She said her lips are wind burnt 😂😂😂😂😂 just admit you topped up your lip filler, I'd honestly respect you more.
Doesn’t her La Bang SMOOCHIE BALM prevent wind burn? Oh wait - they dropped her ass! Poor flaky Sezzy with stinky B.O. because they also cancelled her “Pitty Party” deodorant!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Doesn’t her La Bang SMOOCHIE BALM prevent wind burn? Oh wait - they dropped her ass! Poor flaky Sezzy with stinky B.O. because they also cancelled her “Pitty Party” deodorant!
😂😂 I forgot about that lip tit, it must not have been very popular. I bet it stings that they relaunched pitty party without her name attached. I'd love to know what went down with La bang.

Reactions: 22
She def reads here, last week she’s cutting up raw pear and flinging it in her baby’s face. This time she’s poaching it, after people on this thread said she needed to poach it lol
At least we are helping her parent her children

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s also really good at counting! She knows the difference between 7 days and 10 days 👏 what a woman.
And she is actually looking forward to seeing her husband. The awkwardness in Sez and Durt's relationship is real. Time to run Durt 🏃‍♂️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
And she is actually looking forward to seeing her husband. The awkwardness in Sez and Durt's relationship is real. Time to run Durt 🏃‍♂️
This ^^^ Ohhhhohohoho how Sarah will be seething at Beth’s post right now, lol! She can’t even feign interest in Kurt at this point. It’d be so out of line with all the husband bashing she does, if she suddenly made an appreciation post it’d be super obvious that it’s not genuine and she’s desperately trying to copy and keep up with the Parkes.

It’s very telling indeed that Beth emphasises feelings of gratefulness and excitement to have Brenton back (which is significant given what a douche he is!). There’s a sense of genuine connection in having missed him as her husband and Dad to their child, which is what you’d expect from a loving relationship, right?

Meanwhile at the Tilse’s Sarah’s house, Kurt is the only one between him and Sarah that actually parents with any level of competence or enthusiasm, and is the only one of them who the kids like. And Sarah does nothing but complain that Kurt’s not here to relieve her of parenting so she can focus on herself, how she can’t wait to ‘co-parent’ again (interesting choice of words, as noted here), and not a word about missing him (or any emotional display other than resentment at him for being ‘gone’, and her kids for merely ‘being’).

• Heart
Reactions: 31
This ^^^ Ohhhhohohoho how Sarah will be seething at Beth’s post right now, lol! She can’t even feign interest in Kurt at this point. It’d be so out of line with all the husband bashing she does, if she suddenly made an appreciation post it’d be super obvious that it’s not genuine and she’s desperately trying to copy and keep up with the Parkes.

It’s very telling indeed that Beth emphasises feelings of gratefulness and excitement to have Brenton back (which is significant given what a douche he is!). There’s a sense of genuine connection in having missed him as her husband and Dad to their child, which is what you’d expect from a loving relationship, right?

Meanwhile at the Tilse’s Sarah’s house, Kurt is the only one between him and Sarah that actually parents with any level of competence or enthusiasm, and is the only one of them who the kids like. And Sarah does nothing but complain that Kurt’s not here to relieve her of parenting so she can focus on herself, how she can’t wait to ‘co-parent’ again (interesting choice of words, as noted here), and not a word about missing him (or any emotional display other than resentment at him for being ‘gone’, and her kids for merely ‘being’).
Oh but who can forget Durts appreciation post that Sezzy wrote herself about them being blessed with such a powerful and inspiring woman. 🤣
C1C62CC7-2EB6-4EE8-B638-1D99BD50070F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Might have just been camera angles and a bit of (healthy, normal) bloat, but I think she looks pregnant again. The stories with her making body bloom with the boys this morning, her belly looked like some slight low swelling.

If I’m wrong, I’m not calling her out for being bloated!

Reactions: 9
You can just hear internal thoughts through this pic... "bleeping Beth posting about missing Brenton, how do I one up her?" ... "oh I'll write it in chalk and get up ina bleeping tree and take a picture" 🙄🙄🙄
Genuinely surprised that she spelled it right!

I can just imagine it originally saying ‘come home’ with the kids sat crying next to it, as a passive aggressive message to Kurt (which he’ll also be forced to clean up); but that doesn’t sound very Christian milf does it.

And absolutely 100% this is timed as a response to Beth’s post. But yet again it’s all show and zero substance. Another fail, Sez!

And lol at Fock’s hair 😂 soooooo blondeeeee 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 41
You can just hear internal thoughts through this pic... "bleeping Beth posting about missing Brenton, how do I one up her?" ... "oh I'll write it in chalk and get up ina bleeping tree and take a picture" 🙄🙄🙄
Also, I love the Christian fish symbol

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Climbing in the tree like the squawking monkey she is, except this monkey only eats half a banana :(

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Genuinely surprised that she spelled it right!

I can just imagine it originally saying ‘come home’ with the kids sat crying next to it, as a passive aggressive message to Kurt (which he’ll also be forced to clean up); but that doesn’t sound very Christian milf does it.

And absolutely 100% this is timed as a response to Beth’s post. But yet again it’s all show and zero substance. Another fail, Sez!

And lol at Fock’s hair 😂 soooooo blondeeeee 🤣
How did you read my mind!!!! S.O.S! Save our Scuzzy, amirite? Lololololololol !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sis says it’s her natural skin tone and she doesn’t fake tan? How come she’s the only person in that fam with the natchrally olive sheen? Compare her hand next to Miu Miu’s leg:
2D8B4615-B18F-4584-845C-461555A6AB00.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Love how Kurt just shared her story instead of taking his own photo when he got home. You just know he didn't get chance. I bet Sarah was waiting on the driveway for the immediate hand over of the kids. Meanwhile Beth organised a date night for Brenton to welcome him home.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.