Sarahs Day #70 Lets son use a knife, Botox for life, announces her poop, how low can she stoop?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarahs logic is to drop the things that keep her connected to her followers (who she needs to pay her bills) such as the podcast, but instead chooses to “pour her time” into a 3.5mil knock down and rebuild house for content?
All of her posts are either exploiting her children, or an ad.
You can’t do a podcast but can be an “undercover cop” for a TikTok for your frenemy? It’s like she is going out of her way to ensure all her followers lose interest.

Also girl there is PLENTY of evidence of you walking and splitting your legs when you were pregnant. Anyone remember that screenshot some shared on here of her on the bike she got for the Christmas before M was born? She was pretty much doing the splits on it.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 22
What a weird thing to lie about when she posts so much of her life and could easily be fact checked

Reactions: 18
What a weird thing to lie about when she posts so much of her life and could easily be fact checked
This is true of ALL of her lies.

Screenshot_20230716_132932_Gallery.jpg

Could they not take the time to slice enough piece of bread instead of using this one that was chopped so badly it's got a hole in it 😂 the laziness is astounding.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She's so vain.

Also what's homemaking? 😂

Homemaking is being a domestic goddess, Duh!!! But for reals, she is copying Beth who talks about 'homemaking' a lot in her posts and podcasts, so we know what happens when Regina George wears army pants and flip flops...

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Also girl there is PLENTY of evidence of you walking and splitting your legs when you were pregnant. Anyone remember that screenshot some shared on here of her on the bike she got for the Christmas before M was born? She was pretty much doing the splits on it.
I come with receipts! Each link goes to a Tattle post with screenshots calling out Sarah's supposed SPD and her "I can't walk or split my legs" narrative.

13 Dec - squatting and doing a sweaty shredder in her garage
22 Dec - the leg split on the bike
26 Jan - crouched by the pool
14 Feb - legs split while out on the boat
19 Feb - squatting and splitting her legs in a vlog
27 Feb - sitting with split legs
4 Mar - marching up stairs and squatting

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
God that bike photo needs a scare warning
Going through the photos though it seems like she was also lying about the pain while preggers too
Everythings a level 100 extreme with her, can't have simple symptoms 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 26
"just taking a break from health code for 10 months and being really intentional with where I pour my time when it's not motherhood." LMFAO. So manicures, spray tans, facials, fillers and self care remain the priority? Admit the podcast was a farcical failure and move along!

98D0A25B-876D-4499-80C7-DA1E27C45D64.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I could have sworn she was asking people a few months ago for name ideas for her rebranded podcast without Kurt.
She was going to be a solo host on it but I don’t remember a single episode coming out since then.

Once again, another example of her hyping something up and not following through.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I could have sworn she was asking people a few months ago for name ideas for her rebranded podcast without Kurt.
She was going to be a solo host on it but I don’t remember a single episode coming out since then.

Once again, another example of her hyping something up and not following through.
Her reply to that comment makes it sound like The Health Code podcast will return, but at the beginning of the year she announced they were done with it as Kurt no longer wanted to do it, so she was launching her own podcast instead. She did a photoshoot and asked her followers to think of a new name for her and that was the last we heard of it.

She can't do anything on her own without her hand being held so it's probaby only a matter of time before she guilts Kurt into doing the podcast with her again. That and she's out of content ideas.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
"just taking a break from health code for 10 months and being really intentional with where I pour my time when it's not motherhood." LMFAO. So manicures, spray tans, facials, fillers and self care remain the priority? Admit the podcast was a farcical failure and move along!

View attachment 2311998
She definitely got dropped by Spotify

• Heart
Reactions: 28

View attachment 2311998
I don't understand the "Jo podcast in LA" bit?

Shes a compulsive liar and always has been

Reactions: 9
Just so it's documented.

6 days ago: "I don't go on social media on Sundays"

IMG_4270.jpg

12pm Sunday AEST: Multi-photo vanity carousel showing off new face and "not using children as content."

IMG_4267.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 35
God she looks bleeping foul. How warped is Sarah’s self image if the thinks this nuuuuu face is it? 😳🤭🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just so it's documented.

6 days ago: "I don't go on social media on Sundays"

12pm Sunday AEST:
Multi-photo vanity carousel showing off new face and "not using children as content."
Plus 5 random story slides about nothing important.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Her reply to that comment makes it sound like The Health Code podcast will return, but at the beginning of the year she announced they were done with it as Kurt no longer wanted to do it, so she was launching her own podcast instead. She did a photoshoot and asked her followers to think of a new name for her and that was the last we heard of it.

She can't do anything on her own without her hand being held so it's probaby only a matter of time before she guilts Kurt into doing the podcast with her again. That and she's out of content ideas.
Who even listen to podcasts anymore, i feel like listening to people talk tit is so 2017 😂 such a waste of your time. I hope she doesn't come out with another podcast on her own it will be extremely boring and self absorbed.

Reactions: 9
Who even listen to podcasts anymore, i feel like listening to people talk tit is so 2017 😂 such a waste of your time. I hope she doesn't come out with another podcast on her own it will be extremely boring and self absorbed.
You're not wrong, the podcast space is over saturated now and the quality of content is slowly diminishing, everyone thinks they're an expert and they all just talk shite.

But there are some that are def worth listening too!
Anything Goes with Emma Chamberlain - she's a superstar, let's just all agree on that.
DYFM with Alexis Predez - educational, insightful, interesting and fuckin funny AF, she gives such good life advice.
Also true crime ones are super interesting to listen to when you're multitasking.

ALSO Sezzy lips look sooooooooo bad.

Reactions: 12
I don't think she understands that most mums don't even get an hour for themselves. I dislike her fake 'good job mums' post when her life is a piece of bleeping piss and she still can't cope.
Screenshot_20230717_081144_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I don't think she understands that most mums don't even get an hour for themselves. I dislike her fake 'good job mums' post when her life is a piece of bleeping piss and she still can't cope.
View attachment 2313511
Ugh the wilful ignorance in her reply to that comment 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

You don’t feel tit, Sarah. You don’t work and you don’t parent. What you need to keep filling up your cup from, who knows.

And you very clearly do regularly ‘stop’ (from doing nothing), as demonstrated by the constant stream of filler migrating all over your face.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.