Sarah's Day #72 $65 for a cookbook you must pay, did you hear that I had influenza A!?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They have zero chemistry and the fact that Kurt has unliked every single one of those girls pictures shows there is tension in that house. He wants her to wear a slim dress and she is wearing some baggy tuxedo looking thing

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
“Haha you would” also doesn’t mean “wear that” - it just means you always want to make things about you and you want to make up your own rules 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 24
"I don't wanna upstage the birthday girl"
"I just wanna blend into the background"

Proceeds to wear a scarf for a top that she doesn't know how to secure properly so it keeps unravelling. I'm sure everyone will love a nip flash at lunch.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Found more 😅
I don’t understand why he’s doing this when his wife is a (extremely minor) public figure and he knows his likes are visible. If he wants to look at half naked women, who cares really, but wtf would he like them and jeopardise her public image (lol) for this. He could at least create a private account for this tit. Of course I hate Sarah and would love to see another scandal but this is just weird.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I don’t understand why he’s doing this when his wife is a (extremely minor) public figure and he knows his likes are visible. If he wants to look at half naked women, who cares really, but wtf would he like them and jeopardise her public image (lol) for this. He could at least create a private account for this tit. Of course I hate Sarah and would love to see another scandal but this is just weird.
Unless they’re all using his filters (unlikely)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My theory is that Sez has pissed Butt Hurt right off (believable, is basically a pick n mix every day of things she does to piss him off) and because they are such poor communicators, the fact that he’s liking the hot girl photos where he knows it’ll be seen by at least 1 person who knows he is married to Sez, is his version of a “duck you”. There’s no way he’s liking so many photos of different women using his professional account without full knowledge that someone who knows Sez will see that like. He’s thick but surely not thick enough to think it wouldn’t be problematic to like such overtly suggestive photos on his main account.

Power to those hot gals though.

Also what’s with the more recent glowing references and tags to Wholesome Store / Elsa’s Wholesome Life? She’s got her own tit we don’t like to see, but I refuse to believe there’s any GENUINE positive relationship there.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I can’t believe with all the clothes in her wardrobe, like cute dresses and not jean pants - she wore that to a 30th

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
that green top could have paired so nicely with literally anything other than those fugly jeans, and did she need to borrow fox’s Velcro sandals?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
My theory is that Sez has pissed Butt Hurt right off (believable, is basically a pick n mix every day of things she does to piss him off) and because they are such poor communicators, the fact that he’s liking the hot girl photos where he knows it’ll be seen by at least 1 person who knows he is married to Sez, is his version of a “duck you”. There’s no way he’s liking so many photos of different women using his professional account without full knowledge that someone who knows Sez will see that like. He’s thick but surely not thick enough to think it wouldn’t be problematic to like such overtly suggestive photos on his main account.

Power to those hot gals though.

Also what’s with the more recent glowing references and tags to Wholesome Store / Elsa’s Wholesome Life? She’s got her own tit we don’t like to see, but I refuse to believe there’s any GENUINE positive relationship there.
She wants to be Ellie so bad! LOL

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.