Sarahs Day #56 can’t cook spaghetti, husband regretti, bounce back drama we’ll never forgetti

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lmao I love how she can’t even get her own product names right. SURELY she is purposely misspelling to increase engagement with post that are specifically for advertising? So she can say to potential sponsors “see my posts get X engagement even when it’s an advertisement”

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Lmao I love how she can’t even get her own product names right. SURELY she is purposely misspelling to increase engagement with post that are specifically for advertising? So she can say to potential sponsors “see my posts get X engagement even when it’s an advertisement”
nah she’s genuinely that stupid

• Haha
Reactions: 35
B66A2A67-F7E0-49BF-8963-32C1AFFCCCC9.jpeg
It’s not hard to spell. These aren’t big words. Above average. 😂 Also, EVERY natural deodorant allows you to sweat. That’s the point of them all. They’re natural, aluminium free and not anti perspirant. None of them block sweat glands. There’s nothing special about her deodorant than any other natural one. Except hers is over priced and lining the pockets of an unethical influencer.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
I think you are right. She’s probably doing this on purpose so people correct her in the comments, this more engagement.

What a sad lazy business tactic.

Reactions: 23
Here we go, spouting this bleeping quack nonsense again! Reminder: “Toxins such as mercury, alcohol and most drugs are eliminated by your liver, intestines or kidneys.” New York Times: Can You Sweat Out Toxins?

View attachment 1294687
Yeah wouldn’t this claim contravene new influencer advertising guidelines?

How does that ring not drive her bleeping INSANE. They either need further resizing or can't you do a thing when you join them together? Like get them fused slightly so they don't spin around.
It's drive me up the wall having them moving around my fingers all the time
Oh my god yes I have to weigh in on this one too - It looks like they weren’t made as a matching set, or if they were it was terribly designed/made. I was thinking of getting a crown ring at some point and consulted the jeweller who made my wedding and engagement rings and was told they’d have to make it to fit the engagement stone perfectly, so that it would hold itself in place.
Because everything Sarah has/does is a mismatched shamble you can bet she just chose it off of a list of free/sponsored gifts. And it shows.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I swear she is doing it on purpose because she is so bleeping boring and her posts aren’t getting enough engagement it makes people comment to spell correct her

Reactions: 20
It’s absolutely disgraceful that she’s so excited for this cookbook when she basically said how bad of an idea a book would be when sunee came out. I hope people cancel their subscriptions when the book comes out and sunee just dies.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Spot the neck pillow thingo... another frowned soon item in the baby world. Honestly like she's trying to hurt him at this point.
There is a giant suffocation warning on the side of the pram bassinet in that picture and then she fills the pram bassinet with items that can lead to infant suffocation while he’s actually in the pram. Stupid pillow thing, towel and loose wrap … and really the loose blanket too if you wanted to count that.

• Sad
Reactions: 37
Wonder if she actually realises how lucky she is to have “that and that” as she referred to her kids today!
I’m sorry but on days like today when those poor innocent kids didn’t get to come home to their parents, spare a damn thought for them! She has followers in the states, share ways people can help!

I have seen so many influencers sharing so much on ways people can help, or even just sparing a thought for the families, kids involved, so many people were affected, and this wanker decides to complain about her kids and complain how she isn’t here for fox wanting attention!
Pull your head out your ass Sarah…. Seriously! Take a look at the world around you, you are so bleeping privileged to have the life you do, the children you have and all you ever do is bleeping whinge and witch about it!
I wonder where Fox learns the behaviour of wanting to be centre of attention... dj sezbot lives for that tit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Really petty (sorry lol) but I dislike how she talks to focks about the bananas “turning bigger”. Why doesn’t she say grow bigger ? Things don’t turn bigger. It’s her first language and when speaking to your child you should kinda try to set the best example you can, otherwise your child will make these mistakes, too …

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Why does she keep needing to say "balance"? I honestly have never heard anyone in the history of people use that word so much. It grinds my gears every fucken time she says it.
The more you say it doesn't make it true.
Also the mole on her lip is definitely getting bigger

• Heart
Reactions: 45
If releasing a cookbook has been a goal since she was a teenager... Why didn't she just do it? Why can't she just admit sunee is failing?

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.