Sarahs Day #59 Covid, vomiting, lack of sleep, welcome to my Wellness Week!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not well versed in botox, but is this the frown of someone who has recently had some
Botox and it is slowly starting to work? I know it can take a little while, and you can still have a little movement. I swear before she would have deep frowns when talking because she is a maniac.
This is why I love Skye Wheatley, even though she can be a bit problematic, she absolutely owns getting work done, she's even talked about how her lip filler has migrated and shown it from the side etc, which isn't an attractive angle for her lips, and isn't sure whether to get it dissolved or not etc
I don't get why people deny getting work done? Like, there's NOTHING wrong with getting it done, good on you girl, but it's just so obvious when it is done there is no point in lying šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Reactions: 24
I think the funniest thing is that she deleted her tiktok on the same day that she uploaded a Healthcode snippet about how to blow up on tiktok/insta using latest trends. WTF sez šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 56
But off topic but as I was driving this morning I remembered I listened to a radio segment ages ago about weird names people name their children.

I remember someone calling in and saying that their cousin (now donā€™t quote me on the cousin bit because that bit of my memory is foggy, it mightā€™ve been just a fam member) named their kid F*x Oce*n. Imagine being so disliked by your family that someone calls a national radio station to roast your kids name šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Letā€™s not skim over the fact she has had THREE workouts today and was distressed by the giant donut because by that point she had already done 2 workouts and couldnā€™t undo all that hard work!
The drink was an absolute joke. Iā€™ve never seen something so unappetising in my life!
There is absolutely NO WAY that choc honeycomb protein tastes like a mars bar. Firstly, if you are aiming for honeycomb, you have failed if it ends up tasting like a mars bar. And secondly, I can guarantee Sarah has not had a mars bar in the last 10 years, thereā€™s nooo way she even knows what they taste like!!
One way to really make the last of your Stanā€™s start to question you is to tell them a disgusting protein tastes like a delicious mars bar and have them waste their money
i'm very curious as to how her ED manifests bc we know she binges on "safe foods" but in the background there are lollies/red bull and such (that could be kurts.) Sis is obviously bingeing HARD and regularly, whether that be on chocolate or cashews. Unless there is some other medical issue, it's unlikely that she would be eating what she shows us and maintaining any of the fat/muscle mass she currently has. That's why I feel it's a binge/restrict cycle that could very much involve a mars bar ahaha. From a purely objective standpoint she doesn't have the physique of someone who only consumes 900 calories daily, OR the physique of someone who trained in ballet, which is a very specific (and toxic) standard. I think she eats far more than we think she does. I want to know what she sees in the mirror...

• Heart
Reactions: 33
i'm very curious as to how her ED manifests bc we know she binges on "safe foods" but in the background there are lollies/red bull and such (that could be kurts.) Sis is obviously bingeing HARD and regularly, whether that be on chocolate or cashews. Unless there is some other medical issue, it's unlikely that she would be eating what she shows us and maintaining any of the fat/muscle mass she currently has. That's why I feel it's a binge/restrict cycle that could very much involve a mars bar ahaha. From a purely objective standpoint she doesn't have the physique of someone who only consumes 900 calories daily, OR the physique of someone who trained in ballet, which is a very specific (and toxic) standard. I think she eats far more than we think she does. I want to know what she sees in the mirror...
Sheā€™s possibly been restricting so long that she has metabolic adaptation. Her metabolism is probably so slow at this point. Itā€™s possible she isnā€™t eating enough and thatā€™s resulted in other symptoms like brain fog, low sex drive, irritability and mood swings.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Please be aware that itā€™s possible to be in a binge/restrict cycle or be on low calories but still present at a higher body weight i.e. you donā€™t need to fit the super skinny mould to have an ED/disordered eating šŸ™šŸ½šŸ’•

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I suffered from anorexia for 15 years, 8 of those were extreme restriction. Your metabolism just shuts right off tbh. Once I started getting better (and even to this day) I am someone who fluctuates hugely in weight as I messed up my metabolism and body in general so bad for so long. I always joke that ironically I made myself ā€œbiggerā€ by starving myself because now itā€™s actually impossible for me to lose weight (which is fine, it is what it is). In all seriousness though, we know she has had issues with food for at least the however many years sheā€™s been on YouTube (8 I think?) so her body has likely adapted to her behaviours and probably holds on to more weight than a normal body because itā€™s preparing for when itā€™s inevitably starved again. Itā€™s a sad way to live, believe me :(

ETA : as the poster above pointed out (Thankyou btw!!) no eating disorder has one specific look. Anyone of any size and look can suffer. I was just simply sharing my experience and what may be happening to Sarah. Much love to all those suffering and or in recovery ā¤ā¤ā¤ā¤

• Heart
Reactions: 37
My God she is just such an ugly motherfucker!

I donā€™t care how rude that is, itā€™s hilarious what sheā€™s done to herself with poorly executed treatments, teeth, starvation, and over exercise (not to mention poorly dressing herself in too small clothes with zero style). Itā€™s so ironic that she heralds herself as a wellness guru, yet is desperately trying (and failing) to cling on to any marker of youth she can get her claw hands on to.

I genuinely look at Sarah and have an ā€˜ewwā€™ reaction. Like my face twists in disgust and I automatically turn my head to the side so as not to look.

Building on what was said above re EDs, the longevity of her illness is definitely catching up with her, and she only has herself to blame.

Sheā€™s now ageing so rapidly that she can also no longer hide it behind bleached hair, fake tan, and fillers. Itā€™s like sheā€™s crossed the threshold for when those things are effective. Now she just looks like a parody or a cartoon (not in a good way).

I had a severe restrictive ED with a late onset (for most of my 20s) and let me tell you, the body just isnā€™t as resilient the more you abuse it into your adult life. I was lucky and came out of it ok, but I witnessed adults in the health system who were in their 40s but looked to be in their 70s. I remember even in a group session talking with one lady who lived with an ED most of her life (she was in her 30s). She distinctly remarked something like ā€˜your body can get away with it (ED) when youā€™re younger, you can hide behind your youth. But but past a point you just begin to fall apart and canā€™t be put back together againā€™. She was so, so right. If I was putting my body through now what I did in my early 20s I would look as haggard as Sarah.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Please be aware that itā€™s possible to be in a binge/restrict cycle or be on low calories but still present at a higher body weight i.e. you donā€™t need to fit the super skinny mould to have an ED/disordered eating šŸ™šŸ½šŸ’•
I agree, this is a great point and is my reality currently, so I am aware but appreciate the notice nonetheless. I'm only commenting on Sarah and her inconsistencies in a vacuum. I don't know how to delete a post, so tattlers pls see post above and similarly helpful post by @Eljordan

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Wow sheā€™s boring. Why is she pointing out basic things in any house with kids. Itā€™s not like this is all new info. Sheā€™s been a parent for over three years. Its not special. Your average Sarah.
Play toys? So she means toys? I canā€™t deal with her need to over describe things ā€œsimple coastal walkā€ ā€œmove in a way thatā€™s authentic to your bodyā€ SARAH YOU SOUND LIKE A bleeping IDIOT.

Her recipes are the most depressing thing in whole world, even more so than her existence.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Iā€™ve been watching this thread for a while but wanted to bring up the fact that not only does she have a lingering ED but didnā€™t her husband say he was stoked he found someone skinny during his wedding vows?! Thatā€™s fkd ā€¦ she better not get fat

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Im sure Sarahs talking tit about her frenchness as an excuse to be cool like a cringey teen- but just a reminder blood quantum is meaningless to a lot of people and cultures- its your connection to your heritage and paying homage to your ancestors.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.