Sarah’s Day #39 She’s feeling productive & lax, meanwhile husband is having panic attacks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aw, that’s just down the road from Engadine Maccas. Noice. (I apologise in advance for the niche Australian political reference.)
HAHAHA that got me good! 😂

side note/ this reel the health code just uploaded really shows they’re scraping the bottom of the barrel for content ideas it wasn’t funny at all 🙄
also
1. tahlia is there but i thought she quit to go back to nursing ??? can someone clarify?
2. look at the other two girls wearing their clothes normally with sarah next to them pulling her jacket above her mouth to make her seem so XS

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
She won’t be sharing the shoot on her stories…..as I imagine Fox won’t be there. He’ll be with her mum or sister. Which I’m sure is fine right? As kids don’t need to be vaccinated?

Reactions: 9
They look so bad 🤢 especially it seems very ill-fitting on the plus-sized model
literally! also i’ve followed Anabelle for ages and i hate that she is working with Sarah i mean i know she’s probs just a white fox model but she does so much for the Black community in Australia! why would she want to associate herself with someone who has been as extremely racist as Sarah has been

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Haha, I was literally just about to post this screen shot - look at her HuGe pReGnAnT bElLy 😂

literally! also i’ve followed Anabelle for ages and i hate that she is working with Sarah i mean i know she’s probs just a white fox model but she does so much for the Black community in Australia! why would she want to associate herself with someone who has been as extremely racist as Sarah has been
I had never heard of Anabelle until now, bit I was wondering this... I had a quick search of the accounts she follows and she doesn't follow either Sarah or White Fox... Maybe they are just paying good $$$ and she didn't want to turn down good paying work??

Reactions: 21
What's the bet that Kurt booked the Tesalate photo shoot first and then Sarah booked her shoot on the same day but made Kurt come and shoot hers. It makes no sense to book two shoots on the same day AND to not have the Director (eg Kurt) at the new, paid client's shoot ( though I think WF do pay Kurt something, but still, he's Sarah's in house photographer). If so I bet Sarah pitched a massive fit. The stress of it all would have been a huge trigger for his recent episode. This is all purely speculation of course but seems very possible.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Okay first thoughts from both that new health code reel and the shoot - do you not have to wear masks in NSW !?! Even here in Canberra we still have to wear them when we can’t socially distance, including inside offices and outdoors when near others

Reactions: 14
View attachment 824182
Who FREEZES avocados?!?! 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
No no no no no no no no nooooooo
I cannot believe I’m about to defend Sarah 🤢🤢 but as someone with a milk allergy (an actual allergy not just intolerant or Sarah allergic), sometimes a frozen avocado in milkshake is great for that fatty creaminess that ice cream gives. This was my hack growing up when allergy safe ice cream was non existent or pricey af and I still do ever so often as an adult but i would never just have avocados sat in the freezer. And trust me once frozen they are only good for smoothies and milkshakes (although why in a smoothie just use a nut butter I know greens are good but avocado doesn’t really count). A chef I worked with once tried to buy frozen avocados for avo toast and it was truly the most horrific thing

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why would you choose the location of sand dunes for products that are sand coloured and therefore blend into the background. Also why would Sarah emphasise her pregnant belly in these shots when the clothes aren’t maternity wear? Like who are these clothes supposed to be marketed to, what’s the demographic?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.