Sarah’s Day #24 Wedding filler is a mess, what happened to the “holistic health princess”?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The stupidest tit about the outspoken people saying its about the intention is that it literally has the same outcome regardless of intentions. In fact I'd argue that sharing it with people who were excited (weird but ok) is worse because sarah should have been able to share that with them. Only people who don't like sarah should be following saltys day and therefore its not impacting queen skeezy and taking views. To me its not about intention at all, its about the impact and people who supposedly like sarah should have wanted sarah to reveal it on her own time.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Sunee recipes are going up tomorrow (Tuesday) instead of today. I know Sarah's had her hands full with the wedding, but what about her staff or just, you know, planning ahead? Lol jokes. We know Sarah can't plan. I seriously doubt that she asked the developers to include a delayed posting feature even though such a feature could be very useful.
The Funee IG account also didnt post on the weekend. I can only assume it's because everyone responsible for it was at the wedding. Which, forget the lack of planning, is just really amateur. It's not a garage-run side show, it's a whole goddamn app posing to be very professional given the rates theyre charging. Why doesn't she have a team? Why doesn't she plan ahead? Why isn't she more ashamed of herself? How does she sleep at night cheating people her whole life through???

• Wow
Reactions: 33
Certainly different... 🧐
wow what an odd looking cake. They must have been in a hurry to make this or amateurs?

DA04DAD8-1A44-46F4-B8C3-8E43EE163A41.jpeg

her PT is taking credit. Can’t claim that booty on eBooks Sarah.

The dress looks very underwhelming in my opinion but the bride has to like it I guess. But now I get the wed shred this is a dress for very lean women I dare say.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
No one can convince me these bridesmaid dresses are in any way attractive or flattering, on any of the girls. They deserved better than this. I'd even go so far as to say they look like something she picked up at BigW or KMart...cheap and nasty looking.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Has anyone been able to ID the bridesmaid dresses? They're not as uh... boujee... as I expected Sarah to go with. Shockingly, they're not WFB 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can imagine nobody actually cares about Sunee putting the recipes up one day late but I bet she hasn’t done them yet. Anyone with half a brain cell would figure out how to auto schedule them. That’s what I do with social media posts for my business, they get set up and ready to go.

Reactions: 10
You know I kind of liked how bloody weird her wedding seemed, right down to the cake. Her whole life is social media ready, her house was literally designed with the gram in mind but their wedding might actually have been what they wanted without caring about how it looks.

Would I have picked that dress? Or cake or been cool with my partner wearing trainers and a hat? Nah, but its not my wedding lol!

I dunno, it surprised me but thats because I was expecting a wedding that was IG ready

Reactions: 32
Truly this wedding baffles me a bit. It looks haphazardly thrown together, nothing really matches and I definitely wouldn't think "Byron" was their theme, more like best of pinterest country wedding pins. The location was gorgeous, I love the cows lol but everything else from the dress to the cake (???) to Kurts getup, the gravestone, the bridesmaids dresses etc. look like four different weddings to me. Now, it may have truly been their dream wedding obvs but for some reason it screams "we couldn't get sponsors to do tit for us so we had to plan it ourselves last minute". Sarah has zero style if it's not copied and has no idea to fit different styles together...

All the gear, no idea.

Last edited:
Reactions: 49
Earlier posts have commented on how it’s seemed as though, due to her conservative and religious views, her entire goal was to be a wife ... and then Sunee goes and posts this as the comment. If there is there a more cringeworthy term out there than ‘wifey’ out there, please someone let me know. Nothing about marriage being a joint venture between the two of them, just ‘she’s a wifey now’ 🤦🏼‍♀️.
E8CE21DC-F607-4FD7-89D4-C7856FB0DD39.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
If my partner pushed his hand in my face and called me a loser at our wedding I would be so upset. She’s so gross. I know they say they are always joking and it’s all in fun but no. That’s honestly just not ok. Even tho it’s a “joke” it really just is her true self shining through

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
To be fair she’s got a bum in both pics, she’s arching her back and he is pulling her waist in which I think just makes it look bigger - and maybe the shaping of the dress too.
Can confirm that the shape of the dress with the material and buttons helps to accentuate her butt...my sister had the exact same dress for her wedding. She does have a larger bust than Sarah, so filled it out beautifully. I’m just glad she got in first so no one thinks she “copied” Sarah.

Reactions: 20
@samevanslife Insta story of what I’m assuming is their first dance, is nothing but awkward. Once again there’s such a conflicting theme of “traditional conservative wedding” clashes with awkward cringey elements. Taking the piss out of the first dance is just so weird to me. The weird make out sesh in it too? I would hate to be watching. Look at his story for the video, you’ll see what I mean.

They’re just so awkward they can never do anything genuinely without making a joke of it, not even for their wedding apparently...
this - I was so uncomfortable watching, especially since you could tell that Kurt was kind of feeling it but Sarah decided to make it into something „funee“ and awkward, especially when he tried kissing her.
I think she is extremely uncomfortable with any pda and I find it a little weird and sad for Kurt tbh.

• Sad
Reactions: 37
Anyone know who the fifth bridesmaid is? So there was Tanika, Maddy, Tahlia and Em...who is the other girl? I thought it was going to be Sophie!

Reactions: 5
No one can convince me these bridesmaid dresses are in any way attractive or flattering, on any of the girls. They deserved better than this. I'd even go so far as to say they look like something she picked up at BigW or KMart...cheap and nasty looking.
agreed they’re not the most flattering of dresses but
i’m going to be a bridesmaid for my friends wedding and she had a really nice idea of how she wanted them to look..backless and really elegant. We then had a fitting and some of the bridesmaids just didn’t suit them due to body shape..half of us are quite flat chested and one has huge boobs so anything that didn’t support her was a big no no. There ended up being some tears and We’ve ended up with some dresses that no one is a huge fan of cos we just couldn’t find any that suited all body shapes 😅😂

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.