Sarahs Day #41 The Sez thinks she’s a celeb, but really she’s just an unvaccinated pleb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today’s recap is written in the format of an interview between Kurt Tilse and the Daily Mail Report. After the success of their article “Kurt Tilse says he considered becoming a stripper and a drug dealer when he was ‘severely broke’ before meeting YouTuber wife Sarah Day”, Daily Mail decided to host an interview at their house. The following is a transcript.

Interviewer:
Morning Kurt, how’s it going?

Kurt: Yeah nothing much, mate. Can’t complain.

Interviewer: So, tell me about your life prior to meeting Sarah. How were you making it by?

Kurt: Oh it was horrible. I got broken up with my girlfriend at the time…decided not to go to uni, was working trade. But even back then, I knew photography was my passion. Spent all my money at cameras and camera lenses to the point I couldn’t even afford rice and tuna on some weeks. At one point, I was like, F*ck it. I saw an episode of Breaking Bad and then decided, I’mma deal some drugs. Then, at one nightout, one of my mates was like, “Yo, Kurt, no homo mate, but you lookin’ extra beefy tonight. Wanna strip for some cash?” I was like, “Yeah the boys!”

Interviewer: So, did you actually do it? Or were you simply thinking of it?

Kurt: Oh nah, nah. Yeah, nah. I was still living with my parents at the time.

(The interviewer looks confused, but decides to move on.)

Interviewer:
So, tell me about Sarah. What do you like the most about being married to her?

Kurt: (points at the house) Living in this massive house.

Interviewer: Isn’t this your house too?

Kurt: Yeah, but its under Sezzy’s name. And Sezzy paid for most it, so.

Interviewer: But you’re married to her. Don’t you share most of your expenses like most couples?

Kurt: Nah, we don’t. We do things the way that are best for us. Well, even though me and some of my tradie friends built this house, I don’t practically own it.

Interviewer: How do you share parenting? Is it 50/50?

Kurt: Well….technically not. In the morning, I look after Focks, as Sezzy goes for a workout. Then, usually throughout the day I would be running around Focks, then in the evening, I cook dinner, while Sezzy goes out for a walk…after dinner, I snuggle up with Focks and give him a bath. Then I put him to bed.

Interviewer: Sounds like you do a lot, Kurt. How is Sarah involved in this?

Kurt: Uh…nah, she still does mum duty now and then. (scratches head) Around uh, two days a week. But even then, she usually blows up my phone during it. Even when I was at the hospital the other day she kept calling me to get home so that she could smash out a workout.

Interviewer: You were at the hospital?!

Kurt: Yeah, was having strange heart attack-like symptoms. It was super weird. Sezzy keeps telling me how its all SIBO and keeps feeding me Manuka honey by the spoon…even got mad at me for going to the doctors. I have never, ever felt anything like that before. Especially after I got with Sezzy and had Focks, these symptoms worsened and my health just kept declining.

Interviewer: (stares blankly at Kurt, not saying a word. But both realised something)

Interviewer: (finally speaks after an awkward pause of silence, breaking character, softening voice)
Kurt, mate, are you okay? Like, really? You can say what you want, we can cut it out. But we tried to go by your word, that you were better off after you met Sarah. Even went as far as swapping the pictures we used for that article. Are you really, though?

(Before Kurt can even say a word, Sarah bursts in, carrying Fox.)

Sarah:
Kurt!

(freezes, sees camera crew and Daily Mail interviewer. Spreads her legs apart, activates cashew back, puts on a forced smile and a high-pitched voice, walks up to them in a flamingo-centaurque way)

Sarah: Hi! Are you guys after an interview for my NUU activewear collection again? We have the new Desert Mirage collection that is selling out SO fast…

Interviewer: Um, no. But we are here for Kurt, though.

Sarah: (immediately loses interest) Well, we have to go now. Kurt and I are tag teaming today, and its Kurt’s turn to look after Fox. (dumps Fox to Kurt, whispers to him) I have an appointment for Botox in 10 mins.

Interviewer: But excuse me, we’re not done with our interview yet…

Sarah: (pops collar bone, speaks with exaggerated hand gestures) Well, can’t you see we have better things to do! Out you go! Kurt, you tell them!

(Interviewer stares in disbelief as they see Kurt morph into another version of Sarah just by being at her presence. He spreads his legs apart for the thigh gap, pops collar bone, puts on exaggerated hand gestures)

Kurt: (high-pitched voice)
Well, can’t you see, we have a toddlah. That we need to look after. We can’t be sitting out here doing these grumpy interviews…we need to be…happy. Be the positive ray of sunshine. Talk about holy things, not drug dealing and stripping…nah. We are children of God and Jesus Christ. Amen.

The Interviewer soon leaves with the camera crew after wishing Kurt the best for his health. As they were departing, interviewer turns around and takes one last look at their house. The house, while spacious and big, felt empty, with its beige and white hues leaving it void of any substance.

Interviewer: (glances at their agenda) Well, initially this interview was meant to be titled, “Kurt Tilse: A Coming-of-Age story of struggles and hardship.” Now, I think, “Kurt Tilse: Blink if you need help”, would be a better fit.

The End

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 161
Just wanted to also hang tit on midwife Em lmao. Incorrectly measuring the fundal height, blabbing off generic pseudo hippy affirmations. Omg haha. Lame.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Today’s recap is written in the format of an interview between Kurt Tilse and the Daily Mail Report. After the success of their article “Kurt Tilse says he considered becoming a stripper and a drug dealer when he was ‘severely broke’ before meeting YouTuber wife Sarah Day”, Daily Mail decided to host an interview at their house. The following is a transcript.

Interviewer:

Interviewer: So, tell me about your life prior to meeting Sarah. How were you making it by?

Kurt: Oh it was horrible. I got broken up with my girlfriend at the time…decided not to go to uni, was working trade. But even back then, I knew photography was my passion. Spent all my money at cameras and camera lenses to the point I couldn’t even afford rice and tuna on some weeks. At one point, I was like, F*ck it. I saw an episode of Breaking Bad and then decided, I’mma deal some drugs. Then, at one nightout, one of my mates was like, “Yo, Kurt, no homo mate, but you lookin’ extra beefy tonight. Wanna strip for some cash?” I was like, “Yeah the boys!”

Interviewer:

Interviewer: But you’re married to her. Don’t you share most of your expenses like most couples?

Kurt: Nah, we don’t. We do things the way that are best for us. Well, even though me and some of my tradie friends built this house, I don’t practically own it.

Kurt: Well….technically not. In the morning, I look after Focks, as Sezzy goes for a workout. Then, usually throughout the day I would be running around Focks, then in the evening, I cook dinner, while Sezzy goes out for a walk…after dinner, I snuggle up with Focks and give him a bath. Then I put him to bed.

Kurt: Uh…nah, she still does mum duty now and then. (scratches head) Around uh, two days a week. But even then, she usually blows up my phone during it. Even when I was at the hospital the other day she kept calling me to get home so that she could smash out a workout.

Kurt: Yeah, was having strange heart attack-like symptoms. It was super weird. Sezzy keeps telling me how its all SIBO and keeps feeding me Manuka honey by the spoon…even got mad at me for going to the doctors. I have never, ever felt anything like that before. Especially after I got with Sezzy and had Focks, these symptoms worsened and my health just kept declining.

Interviewer: (stares blankly at Kurt, not saying a word. But both realised something)

Interviewer: (finally speaks after an awkward pause of silence, breaking character, softening voice)
Kurt, mate, are you okay? Like, really? You can say what you want, we can cut it out. But we tried to go by your word, that you were better off after you met Sarah. Even went as far as swapping the pictures we used for that article. Are you really, though?

Sarah:
Kurt!

(freezes, sees camera crew and Daily Mail interviewer. Spreads her legs apart, activates cashew back, puts on a forced smile and a high-pitched voice, walks up to them in a flamingo-centaurque way)

Sarah: Hi! Are you guys after an interview for my NUU activewear collection again? We have the new Desert Mirage collection that is selling out SO fast…

Sarah: (immediately loses interest) Well, we have to go now. Kurt and I are tag teaming today, and its Kurt’s turn to look after Fox. (dumps Fox to Kurt, whispers to him) I have an appointment for Botox in 10 mins.

Sarah: (pops collar bone, speaks with exaggerated hand gestures) Well, can’t you see we have better things to do! Out you go! Kurt, you tell them!

(Interviewer stares in disbelief as they see Kurt morph into another version of Sarah just by being at her presence. He spreads his legs apart for the thigh gap, pops collar bone, puts on exaggerated hand gestures)

Well, can’t you see, we have a toddlah. That we need to look after. We can’t be sitting out here doing these grumpy interviews…we need to be…happy. Be the positive ray of sunshine. Talk about holy things, not drug dealing and stripping…nah. We are children of God and Jesus Christ. Amen.

The Interviewer soon leaves with the camera crew after wishing Kurt the best for his health. As they were departing, interviewer turns around and takes one last look at their house. The house, while spacious and big, felt empty, with its beige and white hues leaving it void of any substance.

Interviewer: (glances at their agenda) Well, initially this interview was meant to be titled, “Kurt Tilse: A Coming-of-Age story of struggles and hardship.” Now, I think, “Kurt Tilse: Blink if you need help”, would be a better fit.

The End

This is the best thing I have EVER READ.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
@Nodi504 this recap, whilst ✨brilliant✨ hit strangely different. As in, despite the fact it is satire, I can 100%, with zero exaggeration, see this exchange going down in their Sarah’s house. Scary acurate!

• Haha
Reactions: 44
someone who actually knows how to style photos for a cookbook and DOESNT
1E024539-960B-4984-89B0-E56E7021CC26.png
have buckwheat kernels splashed across the surface with some sliced banana and a dill 🤩🤞🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Interviewer:

Interviewer:

Sarah:
Kurt!

The End
I'm LIVING for these recaps 😂👏

• Heart
Reactions: 8
someone who actually knows how to style photos for a cookbook
Also someone who is qualified in writing a book of this sort.
Someone who is happy to engage/hire a professional who can do a particular job better than she can.
Someone who takes the trouble to delegate, collaborate and get the help of professionals (who arent her friends or family) who know better.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I’m not sure on the rules regarding boats. But surely this kid should be wearing a life jacket. The thought of him falling out of that boat with nothing on and no swimming lessons makes me feel sick.
Also Sarahs driving the boat, I thought you need a boating licence? I’m so unsure with boats so could definitely be wrong

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I’m not sure on the rules regarding boats. But surely this kid should be wearing a life jacket. The thought of him falling out of that boat with nothing on and no swimming lessons makes me feel sick.
Don’t worry, they sat him down before getting on the boat and asked him politely to NOT DROWN in the ocean if anything goes wrong! 🙄

But seriously, do these pelicans not have brains at all? First the ladder and now this. Im actually appalled!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 76
ABSO-bleeping-LUTLEY he should be wearing a life jacket. Fck me dead where are their brain cells??!!

• Haha
Reactions: 45
HAHA did anyone see that…
Sarah made 4+ posts to her story about their boat day then they were all deleted within a matter of 10 minutes. I’m guessing a bunch of people pointed out the fact fox wasn’t wearing a life jacket.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
HAHA did anyone see that…
Sarah made 4+ posts to her story about their boat day then they were all deleted within a matter of 10 minutes. I’m guessing a bunch of people pointed out the fact fox wasn’t wearing a life jacket.
Kurt still has stories up of the boat day. Were Sam’s stories similar?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.