Sarah's Day #72 $65 for a cookbook you must pay, did you hear that I had influenza A!?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said in her stories that M is not hungry because he has already eaten so much and is just wanting a banana because he “feels like snacking”.
WHAT THE ACTUAL duck.
A 1 yr old doesn’t even know what snacking is, he is still hungry and wants a banana, so give him a bleeping banana you disordered sad excuse of a woman.
She is so fucked in the head that she thinks it’s normal to tell her 1yr old that he has already eaten enough and isn’t allowed to have a BANANA!!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 56
She said in her stories that M is not hungry because he has already eaten so much and is just wanting a banana because he “feels like snacking”.
WHAT THE ACTUAL duck.
A 1 yr old doesn’t even know what snacking is, he is still hungry and wants a banana, so give him a bleeping banana you disordered sad excuse of a woman.
She is so fucked in the head that she thinks it’s normal to tell her 1yr old that he has already eaten enough and isn’t allowed to have a BANANA!!
That is so heartbreaking 😮😢
Especially if my recollection is accurate that a side effect of M’s speculated condition was a higher bmi (I just remember that from threads wayyy back), that is just beyond cruel that she’s already restricting his food intake. Makes you question Sarah’s motive, especially with her lifelong quest to be ‘shredded’.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I just don’t see her as the kind of person to chat to a stranger for that long, especially since she claims to be sooo busy all the time.
Normally she wouldn't but this time God was testing her so she made the effort to be ✨️present✨️ with him. Such a saint 🙏

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
51B399D4-B5FE-4829-BA52-D2763142743C.jpeg

Just looking at this girls’ instagram and look who’s been liking her pictures 😆 I guess kurt is just one of those guys who likes sexy pics of ladies on Instagram!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Just looking at this girls’ instagram and look who’s been liking her pictures 😆 I guess kurt is just one of those guys who likes sexy pics of ladies on Instagram!
Not gonna lie, I would be furious if my husband did that!

IMG_5626.jpeg

Not sis claiming again that she could give advice on work life balance while also admitting that « work » consists of calls 2 hours a week…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Wtf is with the 1 cup + 1 tbsp bullshit?? Is she trying to make the recipes sound complicated?
Or is the 1 tbsp added to change the recipes from the ones she’s copying?
It will be because you need the sugar in 2 steps. So the cup for the first part and then the tbsp for another step?
It should have been listed separately though, as traditionally ingredients are listed in order of use, so should have had the tbsp at the end because I’m assuming (can’t see the full recipe) that it’s to sprinkle over at the end?
---
Just went back to it and realised it’s not even a sprinkle, she’s just doing half of both per step which makes NO sense as it’s already been said, 1/2 a tbsp wouldn’t make a difference?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
---
Not sis claiming again that she could give advice on work life balance while also admitting that « work » consists of calls 2 hours a week…
i was shocked that she can basically do all her work in 2 hours a week… the rest of the time she just has people doing it all for her!

also, if she is so busy why doesn’t she just send malakai to daycare in those two days. I don’t feel like working around your kids is good for anyone. The kids don’t get a present parent, work doesn’t get your full attention and your mental health suffers too. Kids get a lot from daycare, Definitely more than a mum plonking you in front of the TV so she can work. I don’t understand that as a choice.
(Ofc I dérayant people have no choice and I ha e for sure been there. But she has the money. So that’s not an excuse really)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
---

i was shocked that she can basically do all her work in 2 hours a week… the rest of the time she just has people doing it all for her!

also, if she is so busy why doesn’t she just send malakai to daycare in those two days. I don’t feel like working around your kids is good for anyone. The kids don’t get a present parent, work doesn’t get your full attention and your mental health suffers too. Kids get a lot from daycare, Definitely more than a mum plonking you in front of the TV so she can work. I don’t understand that as a choice.
(Ofc I dérayant people have no choice and I ha e for sure been there. But she has the money. So that’s not an excuse really)
M was originally in daycare but then she pulled him out because she wanted him at home for some reason. Wouldn't be surprised if it's because he's always getting sick. She probably thinks keeping him home will boost his immune system or something. Also, if both kids are at daycare/school, she can't claim she's a busy mum.

Reactions: 11
Just went back to it and realised it’s not even a sprinkle, she’s just doing half of both per step which makes NO sense as it’s already been said, 1/2 a tbsp wouldn’t make a difference?
So you actually need 1/2 a cup and 1/2 a Tbsp at one point? 😂 that's hilarious! That's FOUR GRAMS. LEAVE OUT THE HALF TBSP

Also I'd be annoyed if I pre-measured all my ingredients then realised I actually needed half a cup and not a cup
---
She's such a loser ..
Screenshot_20231031_213326_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
So you actually need 1/2 a cup and 1/2 a Tbsp at one point? 😂 that's hilarious! That's FOUR GRAMS. LEAVE OUT THE HALF TBSP

Also I'd be annoyed if I pre-measured all my ingredients then realised I actually needed half a cup and not a cup
---
She's such a loser ..
View attachment 2543585
I will never get over these shallots.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Malakai IS TWO AND A HALF. FOX IS LIKE FIVE.
SHE SHOULD KNOW HOW TO BE A SHORT TERM TEMPORARY SOLO MUM BY NOW.

Screenshot_20231031_224017_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20231031_224017_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Malakai IS TWO AND A HALF. FOX IS LIKE FIVE.
SHE SHOULD KNOW HOW TO BE A SHORT TERM TEMPORARY SOLO MUM BY NOW.

View attachment 2543725
View attachment 2543725
Sarah, if (when) you read here, remember YOU ARE THE ADULT. Don’t tell your five year old he is the “man of the house”. And if you’re running around the house at 8:30AM when you have in fact nothing to do and nowhere to go, then you probably need to reconsider your so-called “solo parenting style”.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Wondering if Kurts liking sprees explains her obsession for her own short-lived "milky tits" - He clearly enjoys them on others

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Sarah’s book reminds of Sarah Wilson’s cookbook. The handwritten notes and names are extremely similar and even the colour scheme and style. SW’s book was released about 7 years ago so makes sense that our Sezzy would be so far behind the times
The ingredients in there sooooo remind me of the fad diets like 10 years ago lol so outdated and so many unnecessary ingredient swaps. It’s giving orthorexia circa 2013.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I know Kimmy K says nipples are in; but this is borderline national geographic.
We do not need to see this much of her XXXXS, AAA cup, raspberry nipples…. No thank you ma'am
Probably trying to get her husband to like her photos…

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.