Sarahs Day #70 Lets son use a knife, Botox for life, announces her poop, how low can she stoop?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watched her latest boring vlog. I cannot believe how BAD her lips look and that she paid to look like that. 🤢 Also, its the same old constant theme of I need a break. A break from what exactly, Im not sure.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Hard disagree with throwing soiled clothes away. Soak them and put them in the wash. The mindset that clothing can be thrown in the bin just because it has a removable stain is a direct result of fast fashion and our throwaway culture.
You can't demonise Sarah for repping brands like White Fox if you're chucking perfectly good clothing in the bin.
If something is permanently stained then cut it up and use it for kitchen rags. Or keep it for the kids to wear next time they're painting of running around in the garden.
No disrespect, but do you have a dog? I have two, and if there's dog tit on something, I'm not washing that in my washing machine where I wash my own clothes. It's going in the bin, it's so unhygenic. If you shat your pants, would you throw the pants out or scrub the tit off then wash them in the machine and wear them again? C'mon mate. This isn't a fast fashion issue.

I'm also not cutting it up and using it as a kitchen rag.
---
Watched her latest boring vlog. I cannot believe how BAD her lips look and that she paid to look like that. 🤢 Also, its the same old constant theme of I need a break. A break from what exactly, Im not sure.
She has real issues if she thinks she needs a break, what she needs is a JOB.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
No disrespect, but do you have a dog? I have two, and if there's dog tit on something, I'm not washing that in my washing machine where I wash my own clothes. It's going in the bin, it's so unhygenic. If you shat your pants, would you throw the pants out or scrub the tit off then wash them in the machine and wear them again? C'mon mate. This isn't a fast fashion issue.
I don't think I'd bin my jeans if I pooped in them, I like my jeans 😂 also (your own) human poop is DEFINITELY not as bad as dog poop. I'd be throwing out dog pooped clothes (because Ew) but mostly due to the issues of dog poop causing blindness. Like it's a serious thing that's very poop specific 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don't think I'd bin my jeans if I pooped in them, I like my jeans 😂 also (your own) human poop is DEFINITELY not as bad as dog poop. I'd be throwing out dog pooped clothes (because Ew) but mostly due to the issues of dog poop causing blindness. Like it's a serious thing that's very poop specific 😂
Touche! I would throw my jeans out, LOL! But yes, agree dog poop is way worse. I've thrown out many rugs due to dog poop incidents, so just cannot imagine the alternative.

Reactions: 5
I did cloth nappies with my kids and we washed their pooped in nappies in our washing machine, after being rinsed/soaked

Reactions: 9
None of my kids have rolled in dog poop, wtf is she is doing?? the lack of supervision is really the issue, we've all seen her story when she's out walking
and she basically lets fox walk off, and not even pay attention to him, we've all seen her leave moo in the pram and she literally 50m away, she's just so busy with her head up her own ass.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Sarah, you look rediculous!
IMG_6126.jpeg
IMG_6128.jpeg

Take note of your crush’s wife. She gets her pants hemmed so you can see she has feet.
IMG_6127.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Yeah that’s pretty weird, but would be funny to see her trip and land on her face she‘ll be right her new lips would bounce it off
---
View attachment 2327285
Jfc her mouth looks like an actual anus 😆 Love that for her (I was about to say ‘and Kurt’, but then realised he gets zero loving outside timed procreation every 3 years).

Reactions: 16
Yeah that’s pretty weird, but would be funny to see her trip and land on her face she‘ll be right her new lips would bounce it off
---
View attachment 2327285
There's also no way she'll have showered after church before going on so these must be different days. If she can't shower after the gym she's definitely not showering in the middle of the day to meet a friend

Reactions: 9
There's also no way she'll have showered after church before going on so these must be different days. If she can't shower after the gym she's definitely not showering in the middle of the day to meet a friend
The party was on the Saturday, Beth uploaded stories

Also… looks like Focks didn’t have his tooth extracted? They’re all there in those stories

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.