Sarah's Day #72 $65 for a cookbook you must pay, did you hear that I had influenza A!?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not a surprise she copies recipes and I think they are receipts for that on here a few threads back. I think she copied recipes from Coles and Woolies magazines (Australian supermarkets release these for free frequently) so not her whole audience would be aware. But the ones posted on the other side are like pretty much identical. This can’t be legal.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
$100 says Focks swaps out his lunch with a random kid for an LCM bar and a packet of chips

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
And Ellie’s pjs are actually a cute Christmas design
Ellie Watson from the Wholesome Store showing their Xmas pjs - baby, kids, women’s, men’s and dog bandanas with actual Xmas theme. Online in early November. I wonder if they read all the feedback and complaints from WFxSD Xmas pjs and have decided to fill the gap ☠☠

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Tbf I think there’s hardly any original recipes left to be had for generic things like this. I recognise when I buy a recipe book it’s largely for the convenience factor, that I don’t need to go perusing the internet for whatever I’m after; it’s just all in the one spot. Sarah isn’t a chef and it’s not as though she’s any kind of revolutionary home cook such as recipe tin eats. I never had any thought that she’d come up with original recipes.
She was the one who has talked so heavily about how she's been "developing recipes" so to be honest I'd expect her to come up with original recipes

You're right in the fact that a lot of food has been done before, however, copy pasting a recipe from the internet whilst claiming you're developing recipes is extremely pathetic.

It is still possible to come up with original recipes (I am a chef)

She has created an online persona of her being a "revolutionary home cook" so she'd probably be super offended you're saying she isn't 😆
---
She's so #relatable. At the beach on a Monday morning. What a difficult life she leads
View attachment 2526767
---
Ain't nothing 'high quality' about that processed turkey slice 😂
View attachment 2526789View attachment 2526790
"High quality" shaved turkey 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 32
You guys can we PLEASE talk about an interesting post on the red site RE Kurt and his ‘hot’ assistant…

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Fox's lunch is the saddest looking thing I've seen, i like to think i give my kids relatively healthier lunches but she could at least whip up some banana muffin or something a little more exciting, when sezbot can no longer control what he eats he's going go hard with all the food he wasn't allowed to eat growing up.

Reactions: 27
FYI I really like those munch pumpkin bites, but they are highly processed and high in sugar haha,
1698103093269.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It was just discussing how he is liking all of her pics (mostly the ones with her butt cheeks out and bikini pics etc) haha.

Edited to add some of the pics old mate has liked
Ooh this is giving Josh miller liking sexy pics from the candy shop mansion throw backs. Wholesome Christian Sez is going to be PISSED

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It was just discussing how he is liking all of her pics (mostly the ones with her butt cheeks out and bikini pics etc) haha.

Edited to add some of the pics old mate has liked
Clearly Kurt has only liked these photos because of the high quality lighting! They are art and as a PrOfeShIoNal he can appreciate the art 🫣😅

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I just had a look and can confirm he liked an Instagram post of bikini shots from way back in 2022. Internally screaming hahahaha. Like if my man be liking bikini photos like that I’d be having some serious questions.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.