Sarah's Day #67 Slut for a good tray, bruschetta she cannot say, ever heard of open-ended water play?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20230131-141336_Chrome.jpg

Keep filling that cup at the gym babes, your followers clearly are sick of the gym rants or the fact you've neglected your injured husband and kids

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Why can’t she just do normal exercises. Why does everything have to be so over the top movements because the activate some imaginary muscle. I swear she makes up exercises that do absolutely nothing but make her look like a moron

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I'm actually morbidly curious, if the cookbook ever does come out - how many typos do we reckon it'll have???

Also, zoom in on her arm that's holding the purse - could the photoshop be any more obvious?

1D5385B3-B474-4AD3-B656-0ECD917BFDF2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Hahaha didn’t she say at the fitness retreat that she did a PB in squats?? Like 70kg 😂 I’m not fit in any means but I can do reps with 70kg
---

sorry I should’ve read all the comments before posting 🙄 has been mentioned before
Just to note that weightlifting is all relative to your current weight and fitness level. For some people, 70 kg is actually quite a lot. If you weigh 50 kg or 90 kg, what you lift will be relative to you and your fitness. I just don’t want anyone reading this and popping 70 kg of weight on their shoulders because they think this is a low starting point.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Why can’t she just do normal exercises. Why does everything have to be so over the top movements because the activate some imaginary muscle. I swear she makes up exercises that do absolutely nothing but make her look like a moron
[/QUOTE]

I guess she just can't shake her prima ballerina ways, the pointed toes always make an appearance!

Thank goodness she busies her hands with dumbells most of the time or else she'd for sure chuck up some jazz hands with her toe-fingers.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Do we think she wants to rebrand the podcast because truthfully Spotify dropped them?
Yep, there’s definitely something up with it that she’s not disclosing. If it was a good money maker, Kurt wouldn’t drop it. She’s going to keep it going in an attempt to cling to relevance.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Yep, there’s definitely something up with it that she’s not disclosing. If it was a good money maker, Kurt wouldn’t drop it. She’s going to keep it going in an attempt to cling to relevance.
They were probably making a lot of money from the podcast seeing as they signed with Spotify and then had ads placed every 5-7 minute podcast. But he did do majority of the work behind the podcast, had to keep it going on his own when she wanted some time off. Plus we saw all the time he would be waiting around during his business hours for her to show up. She needs it to keep going cause otherwise she only has the odd YouTube video and a failing app.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She should just call the podcast The Sarah's Day Talkshow or something since all she's going to talk about is herself anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Screenshot_20230131-174951_Instagram.jpg

What do we think, guys:

Cunty Conversations
Sarah's Day Whatever
The Health Fraud
Confessions Of A Photoshopaholic

Vote for your favourite now!

• Haha
Reactions: 73
The nut free recipes have started guys. She’s developed a ginger cake that never had nuts in it to start with but she’s such an expert chef that she made sure the nuts stayed out of the development stage anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 75
When has Sarah ever liked heavy weights? She says in this video “back in the day I used to love heavy weights”… TELL ME WHEN?!! All her crappy ebooks are either body weight or light weights!! Her lies are so unnecessary and stupid.

Both her and Kurt, mentioned in the past, that Sarah would dial down her workouts on her YouTube channel and also for her Ebook. Otherwise she trained pretty full noise.

Reactions: 6
Is it me, or does it seem like the rebrand of the podcast aligns to Beth launching her podcast? 🤔
Beth dropped that she’s launching a broadcast and suddenly Sarah starts mentioning about her podcast?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Is it me, or does it seem like the rebrand of the podcast aligns to Beth launching her podcast? 🤔
Beth dropped that she’s launching a broadcast and suddenly Sarah starts mentioning about her podcast?
How typical. She’s problematic and boring in her own way, but I’ll take Beth’s demeanour over Sarah’s shrill voice screeching ‘MeeEEeEEEEEEEE!’ any day.

If you compare Beth an Sarah’s episodes on Emily’s midwife podcast you’ll know what I mean…

Reactions: 11
I think the podcast relaunch could’ve always been part of the plan since her followers ask about it pretty frequently, but that Beth’s podcast means that Brenton was no longer willing to be “featured” on The Health Code. So now it’s a relaunch and a rebrand.

Reactions: 10
01EDF25F-800D-499C-930F-D75D1D2B8A94.jpeg

Firstly, I know you think you’re a skincare expert but everyone knows how to use a guasha at this point. Your boring.
Secondly, playing french music doesn’t make you french you bogan.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.