Sarah’s Day #37 Kurt’s probably wishing he’d swiped the other way, but he stays for Sarah's pay day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
38🇬🇧

I found Sarah's YouTube channel after someone recommended I try paleo to help lose weight with my PCOS. I didn't know much about it so searched on YT and her vlogs came up. I instantly resonated with her journey and fell under her influence. Although I never bought anything from her (I nearly bought Body Bloom in a Black Friday sale once but the import fees cost more than the shipping which was already astronomical. I emptied my basket but still got spam emails from Tropeaka despite never checking out. Had to block them in the end) I made note of every powder and supplement she would take so I could buy my own versions in the UK. I thought if I took all those supplements and drank all those powders I too could balance my hormones and reverse my PCOS like she was doing. Then she fell pregnant and it shattered me but it was then I finally gave Instagram a go and started following her over there. I noticed she was a different person on her stories than her vlogs but didn't think much of it.

Then came the bushfires. I hadn't realised just how many Aussie accounts I followed on IG until I the bushfires started happening. So many were effected. Then Sarah did an ebook sale to raise money and, although I didn't see the point of donating through someone else instead of direct to the charities, I thought what she was doing was admirable.

But then nothing happened. I started reading through her IG comments and saw people asking about the money and later saw those comments were gone. I briefly saw other comments asking why posts were being deleted before they too were go after a refresh. The final red flag for me was when she sat in her car and faked cried about not being able to donate the money due to bs reasons. I decided to Google her name and I found Guru Gossip. I never looked back.

I now hate watch and participate on this forum because I want to see her cancelled. I'm still bitter that she conned me and so many other women with her fake PCOS diagnosis and won't be happy until she's well and truly outed for it (and everything else she's lied about).

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
22 🇿🇦
I started following Sarah when she posted the video finding out she was pregnant and telling Kurt. I honestly loved her and watched all her videos and stories and even introduced her to a bunch of my uni friends after she had Fox. I started to find her a bit weird after one video of them looking for homes and I really disliked the way she spoke to kurt. I saw tons of negative comments on that video and when I looked again they were all gone. That’s when I started to see through her facade and eventually found tattle and the rest is history. Living in South Africa actually really saved me from buying any of Sarah’s products because I could never afford to import Tropeaka or anything from white fox 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 21
22 🇿🇦
I started following Sarah when she posted the video finding out she was pregnant and telling Kurt. I honestly loved her and watched all her videos and stories and even introduced her to a bunch of my uni friends after she had Fox. I started to find her a bit weird after one video of them looking for homes and I really disliked the way she spoke to kurt. I saw tons of negative comments on that video and when I looked again they were all gone. That’s when I started to see through her facade and eventually found tattle and the rest is history. Living in South Africa actually really saved me from buying any of Sarah’s products because I could never afford to import Tropeaka or anything from white fox 😂
Do you remember which video?

19 🇨🇦

So i started watching her in lockdown phase so only recently because I wanted to kick start my healthy journey. But tbh i didn't care much abt her life like I wont pay attention to what she says in her 1000 stories or whatever captions she writes.

At the beginning I actually loved her and though she is so successful managing (4 companies) little do I know, used to think her and durt are goals (now thinking abt this I want to vomit 🤮) and that she has a good relationship with food and exercise.

Later, I started to notice somethings that contradicts what she says. she would say she only works out when she feels like, she doesn't workout a lot and she mainly does strength training. But then her stories she would show she works out 6 times a week and mostly cardio. She would say she doesn't care how many cals she burns but then she goes and makes this stupid video about how many cals each exercise burns like who cares? She always says she has the biggest appetite and eats so much but in her vlogs you would see she has the smallest plate.

I also started to notice how I started to dress like her mainly baggy clothes not to show my body and baggy jeans so my legs don't touch unless I workout then I wear extremely tight leggings (her and her xs) so its looks fit.

But thankfully I discovered this group and discovered how 1) she is really stupid 2) she is the most insecure person no matter how hard she would try to hide it 3) she doesn't have the biggest appetite and she has serious issues.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
29 🇦🇺

I’ve been watching Sarah for far too long. I found her through her pcos/acne videos when she was still living with her mum and dad. I slowly started noticing red flags and thought surely I wasn’t the only one to notice how problematic she was! That lead me to being a long time lurker on GG. Thankfully I never really bought any thing from Sarah, I was a poor uni student living out of home so couldn’t afford what she was shilling. I may have bought a small bar of loving earth chocolate on her recommendation but that swiftly found its way to the bin.

I guess the big standout incidents for me, being a nurse, was her claiming to cure her CIN3 via a thinly veiled ED, throwing a tantrum when she needed IVABs for the spider bite, and shitting all over obstetric team that were trying to make sure she had a safe delivery and a healthy baby…. BuT SeZzY KnOwS bEsT 😒

• Heart
Reactions: 26
🇧🇷 24
Guess I'm the only one living in hell rn? 🥴

I think I found Sarah a couple years before she got pregnant with focks. Can't say I've been hate watching since the beginning, more like boredom watching (I tend to watch a lot of international youtubers to practice my english), but I've always been super aware of how problematic her relationship with her body was. I started lurking here on tattle after the whole cultural appropriation incident

• Heart
Reactions: 20
2D6E435D-6EDD-490A-B66C-5395F6DF36E6.jpeg

0D6EF73F-CE79-47A6-8AF9-A5AEA63A7387.jpeg

E9EB9212-5B63-4D31-AEBC-77A51E654EC3.jpeg

CE672132-90BB-41E4-B628-0499F25901BE.jpeg

They are either vaccinated or they are breaking the rules.
Life is very limited for them.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
I stopped when she dressed like a fairy and threw her bliss balls over walls in her neighbourhood 🙈
OMG this was legit one of my "wtf-am-I-following-this-twit" moments, but I didn't stop. It's crazy that so many past moments like this have faded away because of the sheer collossal amounts of drivel she spouts on a daily basis that makes it all pile up, plus the honestly problematic things she's done that are far far worse than a lot of the idiotic videos she's made.

People talk a lot about how her older vlogs are "better" but I honestly feel they're just a different variety of the same tit. She was always problematic, she just hid it better and wasn't such an out and out sell out so it was somewhat easy to miss and kind of possible to find pockets of things you could enjoy.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I know YouTube isn’t what it used to be, but it feels as if she’s almost completely given up on it nowadays. But I guess that’s what happens when you own 4 other successful businesses (💀💀)

29🇺🇸

• Haha
She’s been reeeeeal quiet today - no doubt up to some illegal gatherings/activities.
Or just strategically silent to build up to some cOntEnT rEvEaL tomorrow/day after. More bump flashing and baiting of DeLicAtE FamiLY mAtTeR and then TADA! new video!

Look at my uuuuuuge bump, I'm cooking it just for you guys, I'm so passionate about making great content JUST.FOR.YOU!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
I know YouTube isn’t what it used to be, but it feels as if she’s almost completely given up on it nowadays. But I guess that’s what happens when you own 4 other successful businesses (💀💀)
Yeah the complete lack of interest in her youtube is astonishing! Out of all her money ventures, I would have said this is the biggest money maker, but then again I could be wrong. I just don't see how funee or the podcast or affiliate links makes that much money!

Reactions: 12
26, Ireland 🇮🇪

I used to watch Sezzy when I was looking for a healthy relationship with exercise. I wanted to be more active without putting numbers on anything I did from food to timing my workouts etc... So I generally used her videos as a distraction while working out. At the time I thought she was so ✨positive✨ and ✨upbeat✨ but somewhere along the line I started to feel tit every time I would watch her. I even considered her way of eating. She used to eat sweet potatoes, kale and eggs all the time and as much as I hated sweet potatoes, I started subconsciously copying her eating habits. I never followed her workouts though, I mainly walked and ran so... But as I mentioned, I found myself feeling bad about myself whenever I watched her videos and couldn't put my finger on it really. I stopped watching her after I became extremely anaemic and was physically unable to exercise for more than a minute. And when I heard about the racist campaign, I found tattle and read through literally all threads (I am still here reading lol) and started to realise how disordered she is and how triggering she can be, and every other problem people have talked about. Sad really, because I used to go watch her to make myself feel good in myself, she did quite the opposite and it all makes sense now.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Do you remember which video?

it was this video! At the time, it left a bad taste in my mouth because Sarah was kinda rude to kurt in the beginning and we all know of kurt did the same thing to her, she’d overreact. And it was also very ‘me,me,me’ when it came to deciding where to live. She centered it around herself the whole time, like it’s my house, near my family, near her gym. He never stood a chance

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
29 🇺🇸

I can’t remember exactly when I started following Sarah, but I believe it was after her initial YT peak where she was riding that wave of popularity. Instagram was only starting to become the “main” social media platform for people my age, and influencers as we know them now were few and far between (or at least far more discreet and hard to identify). I stopped watching her about halfway into her first pregnancy. Mostly because I’m child free by choice and really don’t care at all to hear about a stranger’s child. But also because her pregnancy work out videos freaked my now-husband out beyond belief. Like it made him physically ill to watch even in passing because of how intense she was being and how malnourished she was (which made her bump look like some alien growth). I was also realizing that all the crap I’d been sold about natural skin care remedies really not made for people that had genuine skin issues. When I switched to OTC ~chemicals~ I finally cleared up my acne in a really meaningful way. I tried to share what worked for me with other women in the Facebook groups but they really weren’t having it, and I realized that it was not a great place for me to find community or even general advice.

I came across GG while searching for something else. Maybe a free or cheap copy of her eBook? Not really sure because it was after I’d already realized her workouts were demoralizing, her advice was useless, and her content was pretty boring. Anyhow, GG was already in its decline and I was elated when people finally moved over here so we could have a functional thread 😂

Rewinding a couple days to her cream workout set videos- every time I see that set, I think about how I have the same set. I bought those exact leggings and the long sleeved crop for like $25 off Amazon in November 2020. It was from one of those dime-a-dozen unbranded sellers who likely operates out of the manufacturing district in China.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

it was this video! At the time, it left a bad taste in my mouth because Sarah was kinda rude to kurt in the beginning and we all know of kurt did the same thing to her, she’d overreact. And it was also very ‘me,me,me’ when it came to deciding where to live. She centered it around herself the whole time, like it’s my house, near my family, near her gym. He never stood a chance
no wonder from where focks got the word dumb

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Also in this video she says Fox is 4 months old and then the bit at the end being a month later, so 5 months old she talks about how he is already eating solids. Further proof she lied about exclusive breastfeeding.

And had to laugh at the comments saying it hurts them to see negative comments on her videos . . . when there are no negative comments on the video!! If you are going to delete negative comments, then you should also think about hiding comments that mentions stuff you were deleting!!

And yes it was all very me me me. Everything was about what she wanted, how she felt, where she was comfortable etc no consideration for any other person in her life! She earns the money and knows it! Just funny now looking at all the Christian stuff she is trying to sell when literally everything about her life up to 2021 does not show any evidence of it!

She is an entitled spoiled brat who needs to grow up!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
25 🇺🇸! Found her in college when I was looking at YouTube videos about acne. Watched her videos and I felt something was off. She was always having a reaction, was intolerant to something from the night before, had the dreaded “gurgly tummy” all the time. When she didn’t go to the hospital and harped on being “spidey gal” and was rubbing bleeping turmeric on her infection I knew her brain was cooked. It wasn’t funny to me to see her laughing about not being able to walk and Kurt carrying her to the ER. Must be nice to be able to risk your health and have easy access to healthcare?

also love getting to know where everyone is from! I feel like we are all friends 😂 every morning I open up tattle and catch up on my sezzy goss while I enjoy my coffee

• Heart
Reactions: 43
29 🇷🇺 but been living for a while in 🇦🇪

I think I found Sarah’s channel through suggested videos on YouTube, I was doing the whole paleo diet thing back then so it was easy to relate and I really found her personality quite engaging. It was a least 4 years ago, definitely before Kurt.
And now to the most embarrassing and sad part - I’ve been following her all this time, was never really a stan, but watched all her YouTube videos, just for fun, in the background while doing things, washing dishes etc.😅 Was almost sold on the idea of buying some of her active wear and all. But recently my friends and I were discussing engagement rings, and the topic of weird shapes came up. And I was like, wait, let me show you something, so I started looking for a picture of Sarah’s ring and somehow stumbled upon tattle. From that moment onwards - it’s all a blur😄 I mean I’ve been feeling bad for Kurt sometimes (cause of the way she talks to him and basically dismisses him all the time), also Abby, poor thing. But reading through threads here really opened up my eyes. How did I not see all the disgusting manipulative things she’s been doing😱

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.