Sarahs Day #48 Australia floods? What about my mucus plug? Ukraine? What about my fake pelvic pain?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh my bleeping god she did not just say “forcing kurt to have sex with her” sarah what the duck, u have impressionable teenagers watching you, do not ever joke about forcing someone to have sex. ever heard of CONSENT?!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 101
oh my bleeping god she did not just say “forcing kurt to have sex with her” sarah what the duck, u have impressionable teenagers watching you, do not ever joke about forcing someone to have sex. ever heard of CONSENT?!
What a way for her to be a #BoSsBaBe on International Women’s Day 🤦🏼‍♀️
After all, nothing says modern female empowerment like raping your spouse. Nice Sarah. Real nice.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 56
Figured as much, she blames doctors for forcing her into labour before she was ready with Fox which she's claiming resulted in a more difficult birth. So now she's "flying under the radar", ie: avoiding appointments and scans where possible out of fear it'll happen again.

In truth she's just a control freak who couldn't cope with the lack of control so is blaming others for everything that went wrong. In reality it was just her inability to adjust to the situation and deal with the pain that was the issue.

Those same issues will still be present for this next birth. Staying at home and going into labour naturally might give her the sense of control she's desperate for, but it won't make the pain any easier to bear considering she has a low pain tolerance and she'll still spiral at the first signs of things not going to plan. I sincerely hope nothing does go wrong but it'll be interesting to see who'll she'll blame this time if it does.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Sez didn't want to be induced in the hospital, so she stressed herself out by doing everything in her power (including forcing her husband to have sex with her multiple times) so she could induce on her own at home? Wow soooo ✨aesthetic✨. Make it make sense.

Now our queen "actually like really just wants baby to come ~nachurallyyyy~ in his own time" despite her content the past 2 weeks revolving solely around labour baiting, trying to bring on labour and wishing she was "done" already.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
It's been a bit since I posted but see we are re-hashing old topics. I still firmly stand by the fact that there is NOTHING WRONG with the baby. She dug herself a deep deep hole with the baiting and had to keep it going. But the lack of mention now shows its nothing.
When fox and her were walking down the stairs... how can she not look back and see fox struggling with his hair. Any mum would notice that and quickly find a remedy. Like a hair lacky or maybe even some scissors.
This morning she mentions not exercising for about 10 days. Got me thinking... in all honesty for a channel about food and exercise. I can hand on my heart not remember a time (mind you I've stopped watching her YT) where she actually has done a workout and filmed the whole thing. Also I haven't seen her make anything in the kitchen. Like literally nothing.
I think she needs to come to terms with the following:
- she hates kids (not a maternal bone in her body) and pets
- she hates been pregnant
- she hates her husband
- she despises exercise
- she hates cooking and finds no enjoyment in it
- she is insanely lonely

Unfortunately if she realised the above then she knows for sure she will be cancelled.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66
Yeah remember when she got pregnant with Fox, they let slip that she didn't want kids (yet) and Kurt was the one who was most excited and pushing for it.

She's narcassistic and didn't want kids ever if she was being honest with herself AND her issues with Kurt started when Fox was born (because his attention was now divided) so she resents Fox.

She got pregnant with #2 cause that's what the church expected and also so she could have a whole 1 year of pregnancy and nuuuborn stage where all the attention was back on her and she could get her narcasistic supply from the baby that wants and needs her, unlike Fox.
I never believed he was the one wanting kids. He looked utterly shell shocked and unhappy when she planted baby clothes for him to find "by accident". Either that, or they'd rehearsed the scene so many times he could not be convincing of his happiness.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Riddle me this… Sarah genuinely cant believe she hasnt given birth yet? Huh? She was only pushing Focks out now due to being induced. If left, she could have been 42 weeks. Who knows. Her thinking is always so warped.
And to say she’s patiently waiting for the baby to come naturally when she’s just done a tiktok sculling RLT and bouncing on a ball etc. Does she have the memory of a goldfish?

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Well, White Fox are officially trying to flog off the scraps from her past and failed campaigns.

Screenshot_20220308-123921_Instagram.jpg

And donating "a %" to flood victims.....is that 1% lol wow

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
EA629E87-D329-4ABC-84A1-8A7B6928E30F.jpeg
And what a cop out. A percentage of sales to floods. It could easily be 0.01% for all we know.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Figured as much, she blames doctors for forcing her into labour before she was ready with Fox which she's claiming resulted in a more difficult birth. So now she's "flying under the radar", ie: avoiding appointments and scans where possible out of fear it'll happen again.

In truth she's just a control freak who couldn't cope with the lack of control so is blaming others for everything that went wrong. In reality it was just her inability to adjust to the situation and deal with the pain that was the issue.

Those same issues will still be present for this next birth. Staying at home and going into labour naturally might give her the sense of control she's desperate for, but it won't make the pain any easier to bear considering she has a low pain tolerance and she'll still spiral at the first signs of things not going to plan. I sincerely hope nothing does go wrong but it'll be interesting to see who'll she'll blame this time if it does.
I came on here to say the same thing.. I can’t be bothered going back and rewatching her videos but from memory Fox was too small and no longer growing so the medical advice was to get him out asap in case he was distressed in there? That was medical advice!!! I hate how she paints the Drs in this horrible light. The same situation could be happening with her baby RN and she wouldn’t know because she’s flying under the radar. Ohhhh so ‘empowered’ now .. more like putting your baby in danger.

I remember her saying that her motherly instincts are telling her that he is ok lol despite what the Drs were saying 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
42 weeks will put her 4 days out from Fox’s birthday 😬 as someone who has a sibling very close to their own birthday, I would feel bad for Fox.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
I came on here to say the same thing.. I can’t be bothered going back and rewatching her videos but from memory Fox was too small and no longer growing so the medical advice was to get him out asap in case he was distressed in there? That was medical advice!!! I hate how she paints the Drs in this horrible light. The same situation could be happening with her baby RN and she wouldn’t know because she’s flying under the radar. Ohhhh so ‘empowered’ now .. more like putting your baby in danger.

I remember her saying that her motherly instincts are telling her that he is ok lol despite what the Drs were saying 🤦🏼‍♀️
I bet she would be the first to scream medical negligence if the Dr's didn't induce her and things went pear shaped.

Reactions: 29
I bet she would be the first to scream medical negligence if the Dr's didn't induce her and things went pear shaped.
I hope she goes into labour NAtcHuRaLlY like she is wanting, no evil doctor inducing her. And that this labour is worse/longer/more painful then with Fox.

It would serve her right for blaming trained medical staff on her "hard labour". Sarah, labour is hard, and the medical staff are doing what they believe will help you and your baby through in the safest way possible. The sooner you understand that the better

Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.