Sarahs Day #64 Stick a fork in her, she's done.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s Sarah’s sister aka what Sarah would actually look like if she still had her old teeth, and had good health and wellness haha
Sometimes I wonder if Kurt thinks, tit wrong sister lol Tahlia seems to be so fun and full of life compared to Sarah. Plus Kurt and her have similar interests and pretty good banter by the looks of things lol

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I actually think she’s so disordered that these photos are her contorting, yes, but I’m not convinced about the photoshop. Anatomically they actually do make sense - the foot turned out because *ballet* and the knee - some people’s knees are like that when fully extended. I think she’s just starving herself so much that she’s actually lost a heap of weight and is actually that skinny at present. I had an interaction with her in the last few weeks and yes whilst she definitely isn’t this long legged ballerina in the slightest, she’s looking so shallow and bony it’s quite sad.
Also yes M has a condition - it’s well known in the local community. It’s one of the much much more mild genetic issues. She baited it for the views but now wants everyone to speculate under the guise of “privacy”.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I actually think she’s so disordered that these photos are her contorting, yes, but I’m not convinced about the photoshop. Anatomically they actually do make sense - the foot turned out because *ballet* and the knee - some people’s knees are like that when fully extended. I think she’s just starving herself so much that she’s actually lost a heap of weight and is actually that skinny at present. I had an interaction with her in the last few weeks and yes whilst she definitely isn’t this long legged ballerina in the slightest, she’s looking so shallow and bony it’s quite sad.
Also yes M has a condition - it’s well known in the local community. It’s one of the much much more mild genetic issues. She baited it for the views but now wants everyone to speculate under the guise of “privacy”.
You’re telling me left and right is the same, unedited person? Come on now: She’s visibly shorter, sturdier in the second pic (which is also posed to oblivion, because Sarah).
98C16D51-E023-49CB-AC29-30D047B0D228.jpeg

Also, you can’t leave us hanging…tell us about this ‘interaction’!

Reactions: 22
Has she directly said it though? There is a difference between it coming directly from the horses mouth(pun intended) and just speculation in the community

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sorry, how does a babies genetic medical condition become well known in a local community? That said how is it private that the local community knows

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She’s wearing those same shorts as she was wearing in her “Insta vs reality” post, and I think that’s absolutely purposeful so people go wow look how loose they look now what a xs smol queen
The body checking in that story was off the charts man! She has no shame.
Also enough with the bullshit about not caring about how her postpartum body looks and not wanting to make other women feel bad about themselves… after literally posting that body check story this morning! Like what? 🤦🏼‍♀️
unsurprisingly she also directly contradicted herself in the story saying she has decreased her workouts per week and then following it up with her workout schedule that is still up to 6 days a week! Like bro the cognitive dissonance is unbelievable.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I mean this so seriously..she NEEDS to see a professional. This is not someone who has recovered from disordered eating habits, if anything she is worse than ever!
She is so deep that she thinks SAYING she doesn’t care about how she looks while also obsessing over it and doing constant body checks means she doesn’t care but actions speak much louder than words and at this point her family and friends are just negligent to let her continue on this way. It’s so obvious she is deeply unwell.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I feel like this shot from her most recent YT vid is also an interesting point of comparison. She suddenly lost a foot in height and gained thighs that touch in the space of 24hours 🧐 View attachment 1705657View attachment 1705662
Sarah ain't fooling anyone lol. She can't go from shortish legs to giraffe legs within a day.

I mean this so seriously..she NEEDS to see a professional. This is not someone who has recovered from disordered eating habits, if anything she is worse than ever!
She is so deep that she thinks SAYING she doesn’t care about how she looks while also obsessing over it and doing constant body checks means she doesn’t care but actions speak much louder than words and at this point her family and friends are just negligent to let her continue on this way. It’s so obvious she is deeply unwell.
I agree 100%

Reactions: 20
This chick is insufferable! Typically I find her bullshit amusing but she’s really triggered me today. The audacity of her to say she’s unfollowed other pages who promote a certain body type AFTER posting about how hot her body looks despite *hardly* working out and then specifically describing how much she works out. A few years back this would have sent me into a spiral and caused me to start working out as much as sarah and restrict my eating. Instagram really needs to crack down on posts like this. It’s promoting really unhealthy behaviours

• Heart
Reactions: 44
“I don’t do body updates often”
Why do them at all? Who is asking for them? (Apart from her ED)

• Heart
Reactions: 35
“I don’t do body updates often”
Why do them at all? Who is asking for them? (Apart from her ED)
Omg she actually said that? The first thing I think of when I see her is ‘PrOjEkt CUmBAcK’ this, or ‘GuRgLy TumMy’ that, or LisTeNinG tO My BoDy bullshit, inevitably accompanied by a body check shot and/or footage of her working out. She’s certifiably insane.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Screen Shot 2022-11-05 at 5.06.32 pm.png

Lifting up his shirt to copy mummy ------ there is about one million things wrong with this.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
I guess she doesnt count her endless, everyday body checks in one of the 18 mirrors in her house as a "body update" :sick::sick:
She's deeply unwell and so deep in her ED and associated delusions. I am beyond disgusted today.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Can you tell if they were deleted by the poster or admin. The outspoken group is notorious for white knighting for Sarah which is unfortunate since they use us and what we post to help them with their Sarah episodes/spots
I think it was the original poster who deleted it.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.