Sarahs Day #70 Lets son use a knife, Botox for life, announces her poop, how low can she stoop?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Man it’s really saying something when Sarah looks this bad *after* a tweakment refresh. She’s definitely way past the critical point of anything helping her appearance 😳😬

Reactions: 19
Her brows literally don't move a millimeter even when scrunching her face! She really could have utilized those last 3 days of self care week for 💫 real & raw 💫 posts about botox, filler & prioritizing your own face mere days after your baby goes to hospital? :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I remember when I just followed this page mainly bc it was entertaining how strongly people hated her but a year later and it’s just undeniable how slack and careless she is as a person and a mother. So completely self absorbed and ignorant. This page has made me see the light lol

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Last weekend during the '7 day wellness' - "I don't post on weekends".. this weekend, stories for an ad for new activewear and today a post 😑

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
She is super pleased with her new lips in that photo series. I might even argue she broke her no post on a Sunday “rule” because she was so pleased with how her lips look…

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
So I was reading through the comments and she’s finally admitting she got filler in her lips 😮
So dumb how she says “hyaluronic filler”. Almost all fillers are made from synthetic hyaluronic acid. Having a “hyaluronic filler” isn’t unique. I think she wants to emphasise “hyaluronic” because it’s naturally occurring in the body… trying to act like it’s a holistic, natural thing to inject your lips with synthetic compounds 🫠 she’s insufferable.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
So dumb how she says “hyaluronic filler”. Almost all fillers are made from synthetic hyaluronic acid. Having a “hyaluronic filler” isn’t unique. I think she wants to emphasise “hyaluronic” because it’s naturally occurring in the body… trying to act like it’s a holistic, natural thing to inject your lips with synthetic compounds 🫠 she’s insufferable.
Lol she is so embarrassing. No shame on getting filler. I have it and I love it. But I’m not getting around saying it’s ✨hyaluronic✨ to make it sound like a special natural filter.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Well now that she's admitted it, she's gonna have either own to up stopping breastfeeding, or face backlash when she posts a milky titties shot and people call out that she got fillers and botox 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.