Sarah’s Day #65 Sezzy hates Lizzo, can’t run a bizzo, the reno next door has her in a tizzo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rude… that’s obviously her natural skin colour :rolleyes:
Haha right?! And I mean this is also clearrrrrrrly not sucked in and flexed to the point of haemorrhoids…see how completely different, oops I mean totally similar, Sarah looked a few days ago?
But watch out Sezzy! We can - GASP - see your thighs touching!!
270A620E-5C7C-487E-B16F-EC326FEA4686.jpeg

BAFC879F-8B71-409A-947B-DED95C2648F0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Every time she goes to eLeMeNtZ oF ByRoN she forgets her Poopy Bloom then is in a crappy (pun intended) mood because she can’t take a dump. Enjoy cranky crabby crap filled Sezzy on hols, Kurt Kardashian! Best you start drinking that chilled red wine to cope

• Haha
Reactions: 34
They did well! They have definitely seen Sarah on a different light in the last year or so. Even which ever one used to fan girl over Sarah quite badly (had Sunnee and everything) seems to have stopped making excuses for her.
They've not been fans since Kurt had a go at them on his stories avout their posts about his wedding.
Can't remember what they actually did but I think it wasn't bad? I think Kurt was just an idiot 😂 and in classic Tiles household fashion publicly doxxed them

• Haha
Reactions: 18
1BF94F85-5D76-46C1-85AA-E549397B24D3.jpeg

Dafuq is wrong with her feet? IS SHE OKAY???

Her feet just can't catch a break from being pointy and flexed all the time. Here they are flexed to the point of distortion, so flexed that theyre almost parallel to the ground, as she casually chills by the pool. She has mush for brains and it's given her serious issues my god.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
View attachment 1786140

Her feet just can't catch a break from being pointy and flexed all the time. Here they are flexed to the point of distortion, so flexed that theyre almost parallel to the ground, as she casually chills by the pool. She has mush for brains and it's given her serious issues my god.
I thought this too

Reactions: 5
A month or so a go she said she had loads of new exciting ideas for vlogs, we've seen like 1 day in the life vlog and the pilates one since then 😬
AND a story that said "new vlog incoming" 2 whole hours ago. They must have really tit connectivity/bandwidth at byronnnbaeeeee

Reactions: 6
View attachment 1786140

I saw her feet too and thought wtf but I was more concerned why M is in direct sun without a hat again…. 🤦‍♀️

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
God this is her 'exciting, creative, new idea". How dull.
I shall watch and summarize
Screenshot_20221206-111452_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221206-111438_Instagram.jpg

Sis is looking super healthy today, it'll be all those vitamins and poop powder

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Number 4 life changing habit. Always having a bunch of frozen bananas in the freezer. LiFe ChAnGiNg!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
Healthy habit 9: put a thin layer of makeup on.

Holy hell someone give this woman a Nobel prize for her contributions to wellness.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
Anyway

habit 1: all the stuff she puts in her morning cocktail. body bloom ad incoming.
She eats the keffir, she eats the chia concoction, BUT SHE DOES NOT DRINK THE BODY BLOOM on camera. At this point, it's not even speculation that she doesnt consume it. She absolutely does NOT. I am 100% sure of this. It cannot be that hard to just drink it for the camera, just once, even just for the optics. But her refusal to do it, the commitment to never show it, is quite something!

habit 2: "remove my make up with me"
not sure why she isnt doing this the night before like us normal people. there's nothing worse than sleeping with make up on. wow.
the one time she could throw in some real skincare product collabs, she doesnt hahahahaha. she's using some random products and not a single esmi or bohemian or whatever else, so, like, what about the esmi stuff you LOVVVEEE and SWEAR BY, sezzabear!?! What gives? No affilliate code for you to benefit from so no unnecessary mileage for esmi???

habit 3: DRINK WATER.
groundbreaking!
but wait, that's not the healhy habit. we also need to talk about food, apparently.
YOU DO NOT SAY, SARAH!

So it's snack-on-fruit-instead-of-snacks. Fall in love with fruit again.
Ok. Very groundbreaking. She definitely "made that up" and "coined it". It's not commonplace.

Random segue to rant about the renos outside.
Im bored already. Do I want to go on?

habit 4:
WHITE NOISE machine!!!!

what, is she trolling her teenage viewers at this point???

habit 5:
BREATHING.

Im not shitting you. the tip is breathing. Thats it, thats the tip.

"Im kind of telling you to breathe"
"it does not fix the problems, it resets your mind.. approach these tasks and the sense of being overwhelmed in a more calm state."

OVERWHELMED IN A CALM STATE. OKAY. aesthetic overwhelm, i guess. coolcoolcool.

(no jokes)
(lol at how she said she's "leveling up" and making this 10 habits, as opposed to 5 habits video from 5 years ago)

habit 6:
online grocery shopping.
nice money flex. wouldnt be a sezzy video without it, right?

habit 7:
hOnoUr yOuR sEaSon

It is not the season for productivity or kicking business goals apparently.

Sounds like a convoluted excuse for all the work shes obviously losing and how its going to be for the forseeable future, by the looks of it. It's a set up. Also, not sure how this is a habit, but, whatever. she needs 10 points.

random footage of some lego blocks and fox, but sis gotta insert herself in and make sure its also about her. maybe she's trying to show that SHE IS SMOLLER THAN THE TOWER FOXY BUILT ALL BY HIMSELF. not sure of anything anymore.
Screenshot 2022-12-06 at 17.39.55.png

some foxy cooking footage, as usual.
its not as interesting as it was the first or second time.
im over it.

they're making donuts, but she spooning it in muffin liners also. make it make sense?
"whenever i don't write down my recipes they work out like incredibly and then i can never replicate them" -- yeah, let us in on more such secrets for how you come up with your excellent, one of a kind, sunnee recipes!

anyway, moving on.

habit 8:
frozen bananas
"it encourages me to eat healthier"

says she's "very passionate about this." how passionate? THIS passionate.
Screenshot 2022-12-06 at 17.48.14.png

this being "frozen bananas". duck, she has issues. i can't with this chic anymore.

habit 9:
"tAcTiCaL cOncEaLer pLacEmeNt" to cover all her tactical flaws, i guess.

duck. lets finish.

habit 10:
magnesium gel on her belly and thighs because... well, she didnt quite know why. so she googled it right there on camera. the kind of research she must do all the time. one google search and she rattled off a bunch of things that made it sound like magnesium fixes EVERYTHING. and boom, slapped it on.

can confirm her belly and thighs are naturally not photoshopped.

End of vlog.

Were you expecting something NEW like she promised?
Screenshot 2022-12-06 at 17.58.07.png

FOOLED YA! She's literally just filmed random footage of the same tit in a different format. skin care, frozen bananas, cooking with fox.
THATS IT. That's the vlog.

Also, what is this other phone she has now? Dont think we've ever seen it.
Screenshot 2022-12-06 at 17.52.55.png

And some bonus display pictures for anyone looking for a change:
Screenshot 2022-12-06 at 17.43.04.png
Screenshot 2022-12-06 at 17.43.11.png
Screenshot 2022-12-06 at 17.43.34.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
I'm a day late with this but here's a Lie vs Truth of the things she said in yesterday's stories. The lies just kept on coming, this has to be a record for her.

Lie: "I haven't been out on the boat in pretty much a year."
Truth: The last documented trip out on the boat was just before M was born in late Feb, 10 months ago. (this one I'd forgive if she didn't regularly exaggerate time)

Lie: "I've never wakesurfed or wakeboarded before."
Truth: She wakesurfed at the fitness retreat in Mar 2021. There's even evidence on IG and in the BTS vlog.

Lie: Claims she only tried snowboarding after her break up with Mitch (Jun 2016) as she was too emotionally numb to care about the danger.
Truth: She regularly went snowboarding WITH Mitch and even went to Japan with him in Feb 2015 - over a year before her supposed first time. She has also been snowboarding in NZ with Kurt and last did in 2018.

Lie: Insinuated she made it far in swimming. "I'm a good swimmer. I, like, made it to... whatever, I'm a good swimmer."
Truth: This is the first time she's ever mentioned it and is in the same vein as her claims she could have gone pro as a ballerina, ie: bs.

Lie: "M has never taken a bottle".
Truth: She's shown M with a bottle and talked about him having a bottle, her expressing for him and Kurt feeding M in multiple stories. He now appears to have stopped taking it but that doesn't erase the fact he did for a few months. It's possible she meant he never takes a bottle and just mixed up her words but it's hard to trust her at this point.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Just back here to say that this vlog was actually an opportunity to do something creative and insightful. But Sarah is 1) incapable but more importantly 2) is beyond giving a tit about doing anything authentic and meaningful.

I fast-forwarded my way through the vlog and hate watched it, but the truth is it's genuinely really, really sad that she claimed she was so excited about this vlog and that she's worked hard on it, yet, she came up with 1 thing about supplements, 3 things for her skincare, 1 wholeass separate point each dedicated to bananas, online shopping, white noise, and her garbage "honour your season" spiel, AND she felt the need to explictly mention water and breathing. Yet, her brain couldnt manage to make the space or footage for more ovbious relatable, REAL things like nourishing food, gratitude, doing something for your mental wellness. She clearly made up this content on the go, and she couldnt be arsed to make it real? She doesnt even care that much about her viewers or her business anymore? Is she stupid, over it and losing touch? Or is she genuinely blind and deluded and thinks this is really a good vlog and that nobody will see through the lazy ass sorry job she's done of it?

HOw is this a real human being with a real life? She sounds like a shell of a person who has made so much of everyhting in her life hinge on how her body, skin, hair, social media grid and youchoob looks like, there is such a hyper focus on the outside that the inside has all but decayed into a pit of darkness.

Part of me feels really sorry for her. Dont get me wrong, I dont have sympathy for her, because this is entirely a mess of her doing and she is 100% headed for a breakdwn at some point. So no, I don't empathise. But I feel sorry for what it means to be this way, and for the people around her -- her family, her children, her colleagues. It's a very pathetic existence and today's vlog makes it apparently clear what massive, empty, gaping holes she has where her heart and brain should be.

Last edited:
Reactions: 35
Sarah's Day #66 - she lies without reason, her Photoshop is treason, don't forget to 'honour your season'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 95
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.