Sarah's Day #18 Sunee is a flop, food is all slop. I made the app, that's why it's crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you share the white choc cheesEcake recipe I promise to take one for the team and make it and document the process and final product, cost and nutritional panel. šŸ™Œ It looks good but I have a feeling it'd taste like ass. I'm a half decent cook and have a decent general understanding of cooking principles and (pre-covid) have made a lot of cheesecake for birthdays and 2 weddings as i've become known in my circle for cheesecakes so it's not like I'm starting from scratch! I also have a support bubble I can use to blind test it on. šŸ˜‚
I stole this from an old thread, itā€™s how Sarahā€™s cheesecake looks without all the filters. Thought it might be interesting to see if the finished product looks close to either.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 64
For anyone who wants a much better cheesecake recipe, hereā€™s one I found. Itā€™s vegan, high-protein, and budget-friendly (at least compared to Sarahā€™s recipe šŸ™„). Also the creator seems really lovely, and dare I say, real and raw? šŸ˜‚ also it only comes to like 200 calories per slice if served 12.

9EA8DDB1-9C9F-4D9E-A7A4-1C9588B5E6F9.jpeg

I stole this from an old thread, itā€™s how Sarahā€™s cheesecake looks without all the filters. Thought it might be interesting to see if the finished product looks close to either.
I remember someone saying it looks like old cheese rind from back of the fridge with shaved toe-nails on top without filteršŸ˜‚šŸ¤¢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
She has a highlight reel on her Instagram that is named ā€œfoxy toddlerā€ and that just sounds so weird.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
I prefer to see her without a filter. Well not just her, everyone. Itā€™s normal to have some fine lines let 20s.........

I doubt sheā€™ll keep it up.
Yeah I also prefer no filter. And of course fine lines are normal. What I wanted to say is that she tries to look young, no sun on her face, because, as she always said, she doesn't want to have wrinkles and look old, proceeds to use fillers for that matter and ironically the result is the opposite. She has less wrinkles than 3 years ago, yet, looks older with that frozen puffy face.

Reactions: 24
Hey nothing of value to add but I just figured out how to change my profile picture. tit, what a rough head Sarah has lol

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Raw cashew cheesecakes have been around forever Sarah, you bloody zuchinni noodles for brain dimwit head.

Hereā€™s a recipe from 2011 iā€™ve been using for years. Itā€™s really expensive though. Fortunately Iā€™m at a stage in my life where I know longer need to scan nuts as onions at the self check out but I highly doubt her stans are forking out this kinda dosh for nuts.

Also side note: apologies if my grammar is terrible, I donā€™t even have an excuse that Iā€™m not a native speaker, Iā€™m probably just a bit dumb lol. Iā€™m constantly impressed by the grammar police on here albeit a little embarrassed that I donā€™t pick up on things. I hated the ā€˜go grammarā€™ books in school but still manage to function as a human being. Toot toot!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Sissy has to squeeze all her meetings into one day or one week when the rest of us have meetings as a part of our every day life at work. Sheā€™s so out of touch. Also love that she subtly dropped in that thereā€™s a meeting with WFB after all the speculation here that theyā€™re dropping her šŸ˜‚

also agree with thejesuslizard above. Sometimes pages of this thread end up being people comparing elements of their childā€™s development to each other/fox.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Scuzzyā€™s response to the comment about a slice being 600 calories. Holy hell, the bitchiness is next level!!! And following up with multiple responses shows how triggered she is!
i was about to post this, could she be anymore conceited? Itā€™s so embarrassing.

• Angry
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.